Final Step

I said farewell to Jin,Jimin,Jungkook,Rap Mon,V and Jhope. It was very upsetting for me. Seeing as they were the only ones besides Sungmin and Tiff to bother to show up at my place. The rest of my so called 'friends' didn't bother to call or anything, of course they weren't gonna show up to say bye.

Tiffany: Come visit okay?

"I'll see when I can." I smiled slightly.

To be honest I wasn't even sure I wanted to go anymore. I was hoping he'd be here to try and stop me but he isn't. Guess he finally got tired of trying. His last straw surely was at the talent show, after all he had spoken his feelings through a song even though I didn't believe him...a part of me wanted to.

Jin: (hug) at least keep in touch okay?

I hugged him back and nodded.

Jin: I'm gonna miss you.

"Me too"

Winston: Miss Marie, I'm sorry to interrupt but your flight is in an hour.

I pulled away from Jin and took one last look at everyone. I took a deep breath.

Tiffany: Let's all take a picture right now before you go. It'll be a good memory.

"Um sure. Winston, can you please take it with my phone?" I asked.

He smiled and nodded. "Yes of course dear."

He took my phone and we all gathered together.

Winston's smile had a hint of sadness in it. I wondered if he felt sorrow because Suga wasn't here or if it was because he'd miss seeing all of us together. He took the picture and then I said my very last good byes and have my last hugs. The limo came around and I stepped inside. I rolled the window down and waved until they were out of sight. I sighed and rolled the window back up again. I began to have flashbacks and I felt my hands ball up into fists. I hated him but yet I loved him. I hated him because of what he did to me but I loved him for the person he molded me into. He managed to tame the beast, he managed take this stone cold heart and mold it into something beautiful. He did things that help be a better person even though I thought he was the most annoying being in this entire universe. I always doubted if ever love him the way I do, but ever little thing he did and the world he showed me didn't seem as cold and hopeless as the one I was in. I remember the first time we went to the traditional market, something I had never even seem much less have been too.

-flashback-

"Is it filled with..your kind? What am I supposed to do if one of them tries to touch me?! Should I take a body guard?"

He sighed. "You're seriously the most idiotic person I've ever met. Nothing's going to happen to you okay? Geez. You act like I'm taking you to your death bed. Sadly, I'm not so don't worry about it"

I scoffed. "Death bed?! You're the stupid one! I don't care if you don't like me, my safety is important you dunce!"

"Shut up and let's go. Gosh you talk too much, so annoying." He walked in front of me.

He had managed to take me out of my mansion, out to the street, we were on foot. See, we had made a bet...he said I wouldn't last 10 seconds out without any help of my servants. That included the transport. So far it's been a minute so I managed to prove him wrong so far.

"Princess you coming or what? Don't tell me you're scared." He called out.

!

"No way! Wait up!"

I quickly walked to catch up to him. I have to admit, everything is so new to me, I was a bit scared. Especially since he's so cold toward me but whatever he's an annoying peasant. I can take care of myself. I followed behind him and looked around. This place is pretty big, lots of people around too. Walking around, little kids giggling and looking at the toys. It seemed interesting to me how something simple could put a smile on their faces.