Peter Parker x reader : Stark...

Od nekomotherfuker

"Let's give Peter a little hug from another Stark." Více

#0
#1 Stark's daughter
#2 Stark's secret
#3 Stark's staring
#4 Stark's shy
#5 Stark's house
#6 Stark's popular
#7 Stark's problem
#8 Stark's secret
#9 Stark's stressed
#10 Stark's drama
#11 Stark's rumors
#12 Stark's drunk
#13 Stark's ai
#14 Stark's help
#15 Stark's script
#16 Stark's back
#17 Stark's injured
#18 Stark's rised
#19 Stark's threat
#20 Stark's break
#21 Stark's mission
#22 Stark's in
#23 Stark's friend
#24 Stark's plan
#25 Stark's payback
#26 Stark's family
#27 Stark's kiss
#28 Stark's me
OTHER BOOKS (updated)
#29 Stark's party
#30 Stark's shook
#31 Stark's surprise
#32 Stark's armor
#33 Stark's life
#34 Stark's vacation
#35 Stark's game
#36 Stark's stories
#37 Stark's confused
#38 Stark's night
#39 Stark's hope
#40 Stark's truth
#41 Stark's care
#42 Stark's visitors
#43 Stark's memories
#44 Stark's forgot
#45 Stark's done
Author!
Special❤️
memes
Translated!
INHERITOR
STARK'S 2 : Second Chance

#46 Stark's ending

60.6K 2.4K 7.1K
Od nekomotherfuker

--Last Chapter--
--Long chapter--

   Peter felts like he meets a dead end. No where to turn, and he doesn't want to going back, back to lonely, little Peter in New York city.

   He climbed to the rooftop of the building nearby, where he could see the party of the greatest company, and you.

   He turned around to find somewhere to sit, but then almost yelled his ass out when he saw Bucky there.

   "Oh! Hey, man. Whatcha doing here?"

Bucky stared at Peter and said nothing for a while, finally he replied. "Waiting for Steve, i'm not invited."

Peter nodded, Bucky moved a little for Peter to sit at the rooftop together. They saw you walked out of the party in normal wear, put on your suit and fly off.

"I'm not invited too." Said Peter.

"What's the deal with you and (Y/n)?" He asked, even Bucky, who doesn't usually give a crab noticed.

"She forgot all the about me, i though everyone knows that." Peter said sadly.

"You're just going to let that boy take her away from you?" He asked.

"No. No way. I'm just... still figuring the way out."

"If you can't make her fall in love with you again because that boy kept standing in the way, just bring her memories back." He simply advised.

"Even Mr. Stark can't."

"Stark or shield can't bring my memory about Steve back neither, but Steve did."

"..." Peter stopped to think. He then realized this is the first time he actually talks to Bucky since the fight in the airport. "What do you think i should do?"

"Find the right words."

"Right words?"

"Key words, or something you so important to you both, something so memorable that it suddenly brought back the whole past."

Peter felt a little more confident, he got an advice from the one who used to forget himself. Peter put on his mask, about to chase down his girl, he stopped to ask Bucky one last question.

"Hey! What was your key word?"

"River." He replied with blank face but warm feeling. "We pulled each other out of the river."

.
.
.

You landed at the new avengers facility, walked out from the suit angrily, you met your dad who just got back from an important meeting.

"I thought you abandoned the suit. You still know how to fly it?" He asked.

"Yes, i do. Dad, did you know Harrison was going to engage with me?"

Tony Stark sighed. "Oh...no.. I thought his dad was joking."

"Well, he did! In front of reporters. I'm so confused what did the old me have done, why both Peter and Harrison want me so badly, i don't understand!" You yelled at everything that's happening and walked away.

You rushed to your room, threw yourself into a king size bed, you opened the television just to pissed of more.

"Congratulations to Harrison Osterfield and (Y/n) Stark for their engagement."

"I DIDN'T SAID YES!!!" You threw an expensive lamp at the television, it was too good to break though.

"Then why did you agree to be his girlfriend at first?" (N/n) asked, her voice echoed the room.

You groaned tiredly. "I agreed to be his girlfriend only because... if we were in love, it would be sad to lose me."

"What about Peter?"

"He abused me?" You were more like asking.

"Like i said, i've never witnessed any, neither or Friday. Are you sure Harrison is worth trusting?"

"I don't know anything anymore." You sighed, stared at the walls, if you didn't have (N/n) you would talk to it instead.

Was Harrison bullshitting all this? Did I really loved him? Or was it Peter all along?

You then heard a voice, from far away, calling your name, you looked around the room, realized the voice was from outside of the house. You followed the voice to see Peter at another side of the glass door, tried to get in.

"Give me a break!" You yelled at him. "It's not my false I forgot what happened!"

"Please, let me bring your memories back!" He begged.

"You can? Even my dad can't!" You said desperately.

"Give me a chance to proof myself. I can tell you the truth."

"I wouldn't know if it's the truth. Just... go, Peter, go back to the life before we meet." You told him, you saw his heart breaking through his eyes, yet you turned around anyway.

"I'm staying." He surprised you.

"What?"

"I'm going to stay right here, until you let me in."

.
.
.

Mood and Tone : How you get the girl Ts.

"He's still staying?" You asked (N/n)

"Yes, indeed."

It's been 3 hours and Peter still standing there like a ghost. Tony Stark went to check out on him once and wanted to allow him in, but Peter insisted he want you to allow him.

"What about Harrison?" You asked.

"He's still at the party."

"One point for Peter..." You said, stared at the ceiling. You hoped Peter would give up and go home, you really feel sorry for him, but what could you possibly do, you remember nothing.

   You didn't know how long time passed, but the rain and thunder got you to stood up and looked around the room, it was raging loud as if Thor was in a bad mood.

   "(N/n), don't tell me Peter is still there."

   "He is still there."

   You get out of the room, walked passed the kitchen, it seemed like everyone went back from the party and changed already.

  They all noticed, poor little Peter waiting for his beloved iron girl, so the avengers sneaked and watched you both.

   "Alright, fine, opened the door." You grabbed a towel and walked out for Peter, who stood there, shaking from the rain.

   "Hey."

   "Hey? Are you insane!?" You yelled wrapped a towel around him.

   "I--really need to talk to you."

   "Fine." You said, so far, He seemed too squishy to abused you. "Let's get you inside okay."

   Before you could even do anything, he pulled you by the waist, kissed you in the rain.

   Thor, who was watching with the rest, whispered. "Damn, kissing in the rain. Guys, do you think it's a good idea? They could get sick."

   "Keep control the weather, This is going well." Tony Stark said, he was the one who ordered Thor for the rain and Thunder.

   "You are okay seeing your daughter kissed like this?" Natasha asked.

   "I'm the best dad in the world."

   You and Peter slowly back away from the kiss.

   "You remember me now?" He asked.

   You smiled. "That was alright, but i still don't remember." You sighed.

   "Can you let me tell our story until you remember?" He begged.

   "Okay, Parker."

   "Thor, thunder please, i want them to get back inside." Tony said as if he was the director.

   Thor, god of thunder close his eyes, predicted a thunder, all this was for teenagers love.

.
.
.

   "Your father ordered me to keep an eye on you at school." He said, in your room, still soaking wet.

   You let him continue.

   "You caught me, you found out i'm spider-man. And I straightly told you I like you, which took me a while. Harrison, wanted you but you chose me."

   He watched your reaction, you shook your head, to tell him you still forgotten.

   "We went to homecoming together, oh! Homecoming! This is the keyword!" He yelled, but you shook your head once again.

   "Okay, i'm going to randomly say the words, maybe you'll remember something." He sighed. "Bullets? Perfect? Island? Another dimension?"

   Head shaking one more time.

   "How about Matt damon? We watched his movie."

   "This is not going to work."  You sighed. "I'm sorry, Peter. I'm really do, maybe this is the end." You felt tears of guilt in your eyes.

   "Please, you have to remember it. I can't go on without you." His voice cracked.

   "It's over, maybe this is it. And everything that happened between us. We have to let it go." You told him.

   "No... please..."

   "I'm sure she loves you, I loved you. But if we keep forcing, this is not love, it's torture, for both of us." You held his hands, look at him in the eyes. "Let me go."

   Peter bit his lips so hard, it could bleed. He hated it that he nodded and replied. "I understand."

   "This is a great ending, maybe it's god forbid that two heroes can't be together, we're better off apart. You'll find someone. I'll find someone. We'll be just fine."

   You said, slowly gave him a little kiss on the cheeks.

   "Good bye Peter."

   The end.

.
.
.

   Kidding.

   It hasn't end because funny miracles happen.

   You walked him out of the room, both of you looked sad, especially Peter.

   "It didn't work." Thor groaned.

   "Poor, Peter." Bruce said, he watched you two.

   You sent Peter just by the kitchen, you then walked to the avengers, it's been a long day, you wanted a break.

   "You alright?" Thor sat with you and asked, patted you on the shoulder.

   "Yeah."

   "Sorry for having to face teenage problems while being around superhero along." He sighed, bend over to grabbed a snack on the table and give it to you. "Here, have some potatoes."

   Peter Parker who was about to walked out the room heard it, he stopped, his body freeze, he ran back immediately, yelled at you so loud, that everyone in the house heard it.

   "POTATO!!"

   "..."

    "THE KEYWORD IS POTATO!!!"

   He smiled so bright as her grabbed you by both hands.

   "I bought potatoes for you! Our first chat is about potatoes. We hang out eating potato. Our love is by the cause of potatoes because i know how much you love it. And i know this sounds hilarious and nonsense but these little thing held us together.

  Who would've thought that would actually work.

   Your head hurts like hell as all the pieces of memories flooded in your way, every scene, every moment. You landed on your knees, hands covered up your temple.

   Everyone went in to check on you, finally you looked up saying.

   "Damn, those hydra."

   "You remember now?" Peter asked.

   And without any shame, you jumped into Peter's hug and kissed him.

   "I've missed this."

   *Hela's voice*

.
.
.

   "So Bucky was the one who told you about these key word things?"

   "Yeah, his was river. Our is potato... for some reason." He said.

   You smiled at him and threw yourself at him, he fell down on his back, looking at you from below.

   "Thanks for not giving up on me." You said, and as a thanks, you gave him a kissed, it was long and wonderful, that somehow he made you under him instead.

   You stopped the kiss and hugged him tight, as if you tried to bury yourself into his body. He kissed you on the forehead.

   "Hey, there's one thing i still don't remember though, maybe because i was drunk. Um.. have we--uh..."

   "What?"

   "Did we... did i? Hm.."

   "Oh! Sex? Oh, I don't think so." He said awkwardly. Shy little Peter's cheeks burning red.

  You smiled teasingly. "After all the long fight we've been through together, we better give ourselves a gift."

   You kissed him once again, before saying.

   "Now is what i call, We have all the time in the world."

Most of the people think that whoever is Tony stark's daughter is the luckiest person in the world.

And you can assured that it's true.

First, you have live in the house with too many cool people in it. God, spy, agent, billionaire, witch and more.

Second, the Stark's gene made you too smart , rich and fabulous for your own good. Because of that, you are loved and adored by people, you are their hero.

Third, you have the best boyfriend, he is the cutest, the most handsome, the most talented, , the best boyfriend and Spider-man.

There are many more to brag about, but you're too humble to do so.

Let just say, you're just genius, billionaire, the love of Spider-man's life, philanthropist after all.

---THE END--

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

2.6M 51.8K 200
Avengers imagines, I will take requests, Be sure to comment and vote. Don't repost without permission!!
4.2K 184 18
A Romanogers AU fanfic. They're desperate to reunite.
2M 50.6K 54
"I'm gonna need you to shut that mouth of yours before you say something you're gonna regret." "Make me." COMPELTE
338K 6.5K 30
Scenarios between Peter and the Avengers. ENGLISH IS NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE, SORRY FOR GRAMMAR MISTAKES I only write 1 or 2 parts/story. Please don't...