The Lost One(Complete)

Por aliciarenenell1993

Sequel to The forgotten one. Start in the summer before fifth year. The story of Esmerelda Potter continues f... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
A/N
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30

13

2.7K 74 3
Por aliciarenenell1993

Chapter 13

I woke up the next morning and got dressed in my robes.

I grabbed my bag with my books since I don't know what my first class is going to be. I walked to the great hall and sat down at the hufflepuff table. Professor Sprout was handing out our timetables. She walked to me and handed mine to me.

"Miss Potter, when you are done with your breakfast Professor Dumbledore would like to see you." She said before she left. I looked at my timetable and saw my classes.

Monday

First Hour 8:00 – 9:00 Potions

Second Hour 9:15 – 10:15 Charms

Lunch 10:15 – 11:00

Third Hour 11:10- 12:10 Herbology

Fourth Hour 12:20 – 13:20 Transfiguration

Fifth Hour 13:30 – 14:30 DADA

Sixth Hour – 14:40- 16:00 Study/ Homework/ Free Period

Tuesday

First Hour 8:00 – 9:00 DADA

Second Hour 9:15 – 10:15 Herbology

Lunch 10:15 – 11:00

Third Hour 11:10- 12:10 Potions

Fourth Hour 12:20 – 13:20 Transfiguration

Fifth Hour 13:30 – 14:30 Charms

Sixth Hour – 14:40- 16:00 Study/ Homework/ Free Period

Midnight – Astronomy

Wednesday

First Hour 8:00 – 9:00 Charms

Second Hour 9:15 – 10:15 DADA

Lunch 10:15 – 11:00

Third Hour 11:10- 12:10 Transfiguration

Fourth Hour 12:20 – 13:20 Herbology

Fifth Hour 13:30 – 14:30 Potions

Sixth Hour – 14:40- 16:00 Study/ Homework/ Free Period

Thursday

First Hour 8:00 – 9:00 DADA

Second Hour 9:15 – 10:15 Herbology

Lunch 10:15 – 11:00

Third Hour 11:10- 12:10 Potions

Fourth Hour 12:20 – 13:20 Charms

Fifth Hour 13:30 – 14:30 Transfiguration

Sixth Hour – 14:40- 16:00 Study/ Homework/ Free Period

Midnight - Astronomy

Friday

First Hour 8:00 – 9:00 Charms

Second Hour 9:15 – 10:15 Herbology

Lunch 10:15 – 11:00

Third Hour 11:10- 12:10 Potions

Fourth Hour 12:20 – 13:20 Transfiguration

Fifth Hour 13:30 – 14:30  DADA

Sixth Hour – 14:40- 16:00 Study/Homework/Free Period

My timetable doesn't look bad. I put it into my bag. I finished eating my breakfast. I stood up and walked to Dumbledore's office. I stopped in front of the statue and I said the password and I walked up the steps. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Dumbledore said and I opened the door and walked in.

"Ah, Esmerelda, how are you?" Dumbledore asked

"I am fine, How are you Professor?" I asked and when I walked closer I saw hand looked as if it was rotting.

"I have been better. You are probably wondering why I called here?" He said/ asked and I nodded.

"As you know you have a new potions master, and Professor Slughorn is going to try and win you over because you almost look like you mother, who was his favroute student. He is going to do the same with Harry, but I think he would try harder with you because of the similarities between you and your mother." Dumbledore said.

"And you want me let him win me over?" I asked and Dumbledore nodded.

"Professor, if I may ask, why are you asking me to do this?" I asked

"Well, you see Professor Slughorn has a memory that I am after, and this memory could save your brother's life." Dumbledore said and I nodded.

"Another thing, Esmerelda. Do you know about the situation with Draco Malfoy?" Dumbledore asked.

"I do, Professor." I said

"Do you know why he would do something like that to himself?" Dumbledore asked me.

"No, Professor. I do not." I said and Dumbledore nodded.

"You may go, now miss Potter. And don't worry I did inform Professor Slughorn that you would not be in his class today." Dumbledore said it was then I realised that I missed my first hour. It was Monday so I missed potions with Professor Slughorn.

I walked to my Charms class that was with Professor Flitwich. I walked in and sat at the back of the class. Professor Flitwick started the lesson. The class ended and it was lunch. I decided to ask Harry if he was in potions.

I walked into the GH and saw Harry sitting with Hermione and Ron. I walked up to him.

"Harry, did you have toe first hour potions?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" Harry asked slightly confused.

"I just want to know what you did, since I couldn't go to class since Dumbledore wanted to see me." I said.

"We brewed a Draught of living dead and the one who got it right won liquid luck." Harry said

"So I didn't miss out on any work?" I asked. And Harry shook his head.

"Thanks." I said and started walking away.

"Esme, why don't you sit with us?" Harry asked.

"I'd rather not, but thanks for offering." I said walking to the Hufflepuff table.

The day went by quickly after lunch ended and I was in the library, trying to escape two first year Hufflepuff boys who kept following me around. I was sitting at a table in between one of the bookcases. Suddenly I saw green robes in front of me, I looked up and saw Blaise Zabini, a Slytherin in my year, standing in front of me.

"Can I help you?" I asked looking up at him, he dropped a leather bound book.

I looked at it confused but when I looked up to ask him what it was he was gone. I picked the book up and opened it and saw writing on the first page.

'Esme, if you got this then that means Blaise did what I asked him to do. I am giving this to you. I was hoping you could write everything that happens this year in it. And maybe someday I could read it and see your point of view on the events that is going to unfold this year and maybe even next year. -- With all my love D.M'

Maybe he didn't change much at all but I have a felling after this year or maybe even in a few months he is going to change a lot more.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

221K 5.1K 20
Love was never something that Audrey was familiar with. When the Slytherin Quidditch team decides to send her out to find their missing captain, Drac...
634K 14.3K 20
{Sequel to Malfoy's Maid} After spending the holidays with Draco as his maid, you're going back to Hogwarts for your 5th year. But everything is chan...
18.5K 578 13
Drunk, and angry, after the death of Sirius, Harry falls into the hands of a scheming Malfoy. Will a budding romance fix everything wrong within the...
29.8K 1.4K 15
The Dark lord is dead and now Harry and Draco can go back to Hogwarts for their seventh year after that rather eventful summer. They have to look at...