10

'A girl will be born. She will be the granddaughter of the witches they couldn't burn.

She will receive new powers at the age of seventeen. She would be liked and loved by most and hated on by others.

She will lose her way but it would be for the better.

She will have scars that only a follower of the dark lord can cure.

For she is the chosen ones sister.

She will either die with the dark lord or live wither her brother.

For neither can live while the other survives '

Esme stood there as she heard the prophecy and she knew that there was a reason why she was on their side and not her brother's side.

"What did it say?" Lucius Malfoy asked her she could feel her brother and the others looking at her.

"For you to go to hell." Esme said then she threw the crystal ball on the ground and it shattered. She took out her wand.

"Flipendo!" Esme yelled pointing her wand at Lucius and he fell backwards into Bellatrix.

"Run." Esme said as she looked at the six standing behind her.

They began to run and every now and then you would hear a spell being casted. They all came together at a crossing and a death eater came towards them, Ginny quickly casted a spell and suddenly all the crystal balls on every rack began to fall down and break. They started running towards the door.

They got out but instead of the entrance of the ministry of magic they landed in the death chambers of the ministry of magic. Esme could hear whispers coming from the archway the same with Harry and Luna. Nobody believe them about the voices.

Suddenly Harry turned around and Pointed his wand upwards.

"Get behind me." Harry said and they did as told and then death eaters came and grabbed everyone except Harry and Esme. Lucius walked up to them.

"Give me the profhecy." He said and Harry looked around him at all of his friends in the hands of death eaters. Harry slowly handed over the crystal ball. Suddenly Esme saw white smoke flying through the room and one landed behind Lucius.

"Stay away from my godson." It was Sirius and as he said that he punched Lucius who fell and the Crystal ball fell out of his hand and it broke. The order began to fight the death eaters and they were getting the upper hand. Sitius had just disarmed Lucius when Esme heard the killing curse.

It hit Sirius and he looked at Harry and Esme one last time before falling into the Archway and then he was gone. It was Bellatrix that killed Sirius. The moment Harry got free of Remus' arms he ran after Bellatrix and Esme followed.