12

Chapter 12

I woke up in my room at the leaky cauldron. I suddenly remembered that I told Harry I would write to him. I got up and took a piece of parchment and my quill and I started to write.

'Dear Harry,

I found somewhere to spend the night or nights until school starts in a few week. Maybe I will see you in Diagon Alley. I hope Mrs Weasley is not angry at me for leaving so early yesterday. Can you tell her that I am sorry?

I met our Aunt Petunia. She was really nice to me, I also met Dudley, he didn't talk to me he just looked at me weirdly.

I am really sorry for leaving

Your Sister

Esmerelda Potter'

I folded the letter up and then I got dressed in a black long sleeved sweater that had a flower pattern at the bottom, I had light blue jeans on with black flats and light pink almost white nail polish.

 I walked down the stairs heading towards a table in the corner of the pub and sat down. Tom walked up to me.

"Anything you need?" He asked smiling at me.

"Just a coffee. And do you have an owl I can use?" I said/ asked him and he nodded.

"Just out back we have owls there that you can use." He said and he left to get my coffee. I stood up and walked to the back, I found an owl and I gave it the letter and it flew off. I walked back into the pub and sat down at the table I sat at before.

Tom had brought me my coffee and I was just finish drinking it and then I paid before I walked to the door that leads to Diagon Alley. I tapped the pattern before entering the Alley. I instantly saw the colourful shop, I could instantly see that it belongs to Fred and George. I walked to it and saw that it was already busy and it is not even noon yet.

I walked around the shop when I suddenly felt hands on my shoulders. I jumped as I looked behind me and saw Fred and George Weasley.

 I jumped as I looked behind me and saw Fred and George Weasley