1

It has been over two weeks since Esmerelda 'disappeared' almost all of the aurors were looking for her but after two week she was declared missing presumed to be dead.

Harry never told anyone that Esme was with him and Cedric in the graveyard.

The only people that know she is alive is Severus Snape, Voldemort, the Malfoys and a few death eaters.

Over the two weeks Esme changed, from the nice and cheerful girl she once was to a darker side. She never smiles unless she is alone with Draco.

Almost every week there is a meeting for the death eaters where they plan how to get the death eaters that are in Azkaban out.
and like usual Draco and Esme are not allowed to attend since they are only fourth teen almost fifteen.

"Do you think my brother is looking for me?" Esme asked Draco. They were in his room doing the assignments they got from school. Well Severus brought hers for her.

"I don't know. He never told anyone that you were with him and Cedric. He said that he didn't know what happened to you." Draco said

"He was or is still angry, but I didn't think he was that angry to leave me there. Yes the two of you don't get along but that doesn't mean he should have tried to kill me." Esme said.

"Draco, Esme. Dinner is ready." came the voice of Mrs Malfoy through the door.

"Coming mum." Draco sid and the two of them stood up. Esme put on her shoes that were at the door and walked down the stairs with her arm linked with Draco's.

Her dress trailing behind them.

They sat down at the table and quietly ate their dinner

That is how it always went. Since the day Esme woke up.

The day she woke up she found out that Draco told Voldemort that the two of the are dating that is why Harry left her, Voldemort just laughed well the way he would laugh and he just told Draco to take her away.

July 31 was approaching and a few days ago Severus brought Esme's hogwarts letter.

She surprisingly had a prefect badge. She was the girl prefect for Hufflepuff.