Weeks went by and Esme was sent to St Mungo's hospital because she showed no sign of recovery. The doctors at St Mungo's said that she had a muggle condition called a concussion which can result to her going into a coma.

The doctors at St Mungo's told Dumbledore that she was pushed down the stairs, she didn't fall. Dumbledore is still looking for the culprit on who did it, but no one spoke up about who did it. Draco was on edge because he knew the moment He finds out what happened to Esme he is going to be mad as hell.

Draco was sitting in the common room in front of the green fire, staring into it. He felt the couch next to him sinking in. he looked up and saw Pansy.

"What do you want?" Draco asked annoyed because ever since Esme went to St Mungo's Pansy has been hanging on his arm and it is starting to get irritating.

"Just wanted to talk. Now that, that dreadful girl is out of the way we can finally talk in peace." Pansy said as she fiddled with a necklace around her neck.

"Don't you dare talk about her like that? And you do realize now that she is in a coma, He is going to get really mad, but of course you don't know your father's secret." Draco said as he stared into the fire. Suddenly he realized that Pansy was fiddling with a necklace he looked at it.

He instantly recognized it since after Christmas he saw the necklace hanging around Esme's neck, Esme told him that she got it as a gift but she didn't say from whom it was.

"Where did you get that?" Draco asked

Suddenly Pansy got nervous.

"I don't remember." She lied but Draco instantly picked up on the lie.

"You did it. It is your fault she is in the hospital." Draco said standing up and looking at Pansy. Who started shaking.

"She took something from me so I took something from her>" Pansy said standing up.

"And what exactly did she take from you?" Draco asked

"You" Pansy said and Draco laughed.

"Are you mad, I was never yours and I will never be yours get that in your head." Draco said as he took a hold of the necklace and ripped it off of Pansy's neck and walked to his room.

Neville Longbottom walked with his grandmother in St Mungo's hospital they were visiting his parents again, even though his mother and father doesn't remember him he still likes to see them. When he walked into the ward his parents were in he saw she short hair of his mother standing at patience's bed. He walked over to her and he saw her touching Esme's red hair.

His mother turned around when she heard the shoes.

"Come on mom, leave her to sleep." Neville said and took his mother's hand and started leading her away.

"Where's the lily?" Neville heard his mother asked

"What lily?" Neville asked his mother as they got to her bed that was next to his father's bed. Neville's mom climbed onto the bed and sat crossed legs on the bed.

"The red lily." Neville's mother said

"Alice dear, lilies are not red they are purple." Neville's Grandmother said.

Neville stood there for a while before he walked to Esme's bed and stood there. The words 'red lily' was running through his head suddenly her remembered that Esme is supposed to look like her mum whose name was Lily and she had red hair she was also friends with Neville's parents on school, so that would mean that the red lily is Lily Potter, Esme's mother. Neville knew what Lily Potter looked like when she was alive because there is a photo of her and the rest of the order of the phoenix on a mirror in the room of requirements but that is the room that the DA uses for their practices.

Neville heard his gran called him and they left. The last thing he saw was doctors and nurses running into the room where his parents and Esme was.

The Doctors and nurses crowded around the bed of the red haired girl. She started to move in the bed meaning that she is near waking up. Esme finally woke up and she looked at the people crowding around her, she was scared since she didn't know who they were. The last thing she remembered was entering the maze then everything went black.

"Where am I?" She asked

"You are at St Mungo's hospital. Do you remember what happened?" The doctor asked her after he shooed the others away.

"I had just entered the maze. It is the tri-wizard tournament." Esme answered.

"My dear, that was almost a year ago. Do you know who you are?" The doctor said/asked

"That can't be right... I am Esmerelda Potter." Esme said and the doctor nodded

"I will have a nurse bring you some food." The doctor said and Esme nodded. The doctor left.

An owl flew into the GH at Hogwarts School. It was unusual because it was dinner time. The owl landed in front of Dumbledore. He took the letter and opened it.

'Dear Professor Dumbledore

Miss Potter is awake which is good news but the bad news is that she doesn't remember what happened to her, the last thing she remembers it walking into the maze, last year...

I am going to keep her for observation until I see fit to send her back to school and when I do she needs to be kept under careful watch.

Dr. Newton from St Mungo's'

The students in the GH were curious about the letter but they didn't say anything and they waited until Dumbledore would say something.

Dumbledore stood up and some of the students that were whispering got quiet.

"It seems that Miss Potter woke up, but she will be staying at St Mungo's for observation and when she comes back I will ask her if she saw who did that to her and that student will be expelled but if any of you know who did it that student may only get detention. If you know who it was feel free to come and tell me." Dumbledore said before dismissing the students.

" Dumbledore said before dismissing the students