*Esme*

It has been a week and I am finally allowed to go back to Hogwarts. Over the course of the week my memories slowly started coming back to me. I remembered that I was pushed down the stairs and that I didn't trip, but I do not know who pushed me.

Last night someone brought me a bag that had clothes in. I don't know who it was because they didn't leave a note or anything. I got dressed in a light pink/cream coloured dress with a black jacket and a pair of black heels. I was sitting on the hospital bed waiting for Dumbledore to come and get me.

 I was sitting on the hospital bed waiting for Dumbledore to come and get me

I was busy reading the daily prophet. It looks like there are mass murderers on the loose seeing as there was a break out at Azkaban prison and Bellatrix Lestrange is one of them. The door open and Dumbledore stepped in.

"Professor Dumbledore." I greeted him with a small smile.

"Miss Potter. Are you ready to go?" He asked and I nodded. He held out his arm and we disapperated to Hogwarts. We landed in his office.

"I thought one couldn't apparate on Hogwarts' grounds?" I said but it came out like a question.

"Well being me has its perks." Dumbledore said.

We sat down. Him behind his desk and me in a chair in front of the desk.

"Now Esmerelda can you tell me what you remember?" Dumbledore asked.

"I remember stopping at the top of the stairs and I was about to take something out of my bag if I remember correctly it was the necklace Remus sent me for Christmas. I then felt a pair of hands on my back and then a flash of green and black and then I woke up in the hospital." I said and Dumbledore nodded but before he could answer me the door to his office opened and in stepped, the minister of magic, the pink toad, Percy Weasley and two aurors.

They started talking about Dumbledore's army and that is where I got confused. Then the minister of magic told one of the aurors to arrest Dumbledore because he is going to Azkaban prison. Dumbledore told them that he had no intention to go to Azkaban and then he held up his hands and Fawkes flew to him before both burst into flames and Dumbledore disappeared.

"You may not like him, Minister, but you can't deny Dumbledore's got style." One of the aurors said I think it was Kingsley, not really sure. The minister then named Umbridge Had of Hogwarts School of witchcraft and wizardry. Fantastic.

There were a lot of new rules being set in place and some of them are stupid. Quidditch was cancelled which is really stupid and now Fed and George's pranks are also put to a stop, it was done before but they just keep doing what they always do, not listening.

I was walking up the steps when I see Filch taking off all the portraits and paintings. For some reason. I was on my way to the GH because Umbridge thinks that I know about this whole Dumbledore's Army story or group, which I don't, but she wants to punished even if I don't know anything. I was dressed in my Hufflepuff robes. When I walked into the GH Umbridge mad me sit in front of Harry. We were writing out sentences. The quill that we were using started imprinting the words we write on the paper on our hands. This went on for weeks.

Today we are writing out Theory for Charms. I was halfway done with my paper when suddenly there was a 'boom' sound from outside of the GH where we were writing. Suddenly Fred and George comes flying into the GH on Brooms and they started throwing Fireworks in the GH which made all the test papers fly around. Everyone was enjoying themselves. The twins suddenly set a dragon, which is made of fireworks, on Umbridge. The firework dragon exploded and it destroyed all the rule that was put up around the GH.

Everyone went outside I was about to follow when I felt someone grab my arm. I looked to see who it was and I was Snape.

"Quickly, He wants to see you." Snape said and I nodded. I could feel someone staring at me. I looked over my shoulder and saw Hermione looking at me, I gave her a faint smile before I was pulled around a corner. Snape dragged me into Umbridge's Office and told me to use the floo network.

"Malfoy manor!" I said and I disappeared in green flames only to reappear in the dining room of the Malfoy Manor. He was sitting at the head of the table as usual. I could see a few new faces between the usual ones.

"Bellatrix, why don't you and your sister get our guest some new clothes." He said as he looked at me with his red eyes.

I was dragged into a room and Bellatrix gave me a dress to put on.

I walked back downstairs.

"Now Esmerelda I am sending you with the death eaters to the ministry of magic to retrieve something for me from your brother. It is a crystal ball that holds the prophecy." He said and I nodded not speaking a word.

*Third Person*

Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Neville and Luna have just walked into the room where all the crystal balls were. They found one with Harry's name on it and next to that one was one with Esme's name on it Harry took the one with his name on it and then he heard a voice

"The one with the power to vanquish the dark lord approaches, and the dark lord shall mark him as his equal, but he shall have power that the dark lord knows not. For neither can love while the other survives"

Suddenly death eaters started approaching. It was Lucius Malfoy and behind him two more people approaches. One was Bellatrix and the other was Esme but she had a blank look on her face and her eyes looked empty.

"Esme take your Prophecy." Lucius told her and she took it.

Just then a voice started speaking and it told Esme her destiny like it did with Harry.