5

The days went by Harry,Ron and Hermione had not tried to talk to me. Lately I have been getting these dreams where I would see a snake in a room that had black tiles against the walls and it was so clean that you could see your own reflection. Every time I woke up with sweat on my forehead but I never know how the dreams end, because I always wake up before they end.

today is Thursday and I got dressed in my uniform and grabbed my bag heading down to the great hall for breakfast. my first class id divination, not that I want to be in that class because the professor always tells me that I am going to die and that is getting on my nerves.

I sat down at the reshuffle table, I was busy eating when I heard someone clear their trough behind me. I turned around and saw a fourth year gryffindor boy, I think his name is collin?

"what can I do for you?" I asked him

"I am purpose to give this to you." he said handing me a piece of paper before running off. I opened the paper and saw that it was a letter. I started to read the letter.

Dear Esme

I am sorry for what I did but, I was angry that you lied to me, but now I realize that I was the one that didn't want to listen ans for that I am sorry.

I hope you can forgive me. Will please tell me when there is trouble or you are in trouble because then I can help you even if it means me getting hurt.

Love

Harry Potter

The latter may have some truth behind it but I can never be sure, seeing as he already betrayed me once who says he wouldn't do it again. I quickly stuffed the letter into my bag and stood up and walked to divinations.

Professor Tremayne was standing behind her small round table when I walked in, she didn't look at me when I walked in she kept doing what she was normally doing, which was stare into space.

I sat down at a table in the back, and quietly took out my book and set it on the table. The rest of the class came in and Accord sat at my table while Grabbe and Goyle sat at a table next to us. I could feel someone glare at me, I turned and saw Pansy Parkinson glaring at me, probably because Draco sat with me and not with her, well it's not my fault.

The class started and professor Trelawney was discussing the crystal ball and why it is important.

The bell rang and it was time for potions. I grabbed my bag and quickly walked to the dungeon, since I don't want to be late for Professor Snape's class. When i walked into class Snape looked up at me, for a while he just looked at me before going back to what he was doing. I sat down at my desk and waited. Everyone else eventually came in and sat down.

"Open your books on page 290 and start with the potion, you have till the end of the double period to finish it and hand it in." Snape said and as soon as he finished everyone went to get the ingredients. I waited until a few were done and then i walked into the store room. I looked at my potions book and slowly started to gather all the ingredients that i need.

"Did you get it?" A voice said from behind, it was Harry.

"Yes." I said and walked out to my desk. I started brewing the potions as it says to be brewed in the text book. The bell rand half an hour later meaning the first period was over and I continued to work.

Snape started walking between the desks and commenting on everyone's potions. Some were bad and some were good.

He came to where I stood and looked at my potion.

"Miss Potter, excellent work." He said as he looked at my potions that was almost done. He was about to say something when suddenly there was an explosion from behind me and I could feel the person's potion running down my back. My skin started to burn.

"Mr Malfoy take Miss Potter to the infirmary, and come back when she is taken care off." Snape said and I felt Draco take my arm leading me away.

When we got to the infirmary, Madam Pomfrey instantly came to our help and she started to take care of what the side effects of the potion was.

I was in the hospital wing for the rest of potions as well as Transfiguration. Luckily by lunch time I was allowed to leave. So I went to my room to change into something else, since my uniform is soaked in a potion and i cant wear it till it is washed which will probably be Monday morning, since the house elves that usually do the students laundry is busy.

I was dressed in

 i walked into the great hall and sat down at the hufflepuff table and ate my lunch while doing some last minute homework

I walked into DADA and saw the pink toad standing in front of the class room.

"Miss Potter why are you dressed like that?" She asked in a snarky tone

"Well you see, sometimes things happen that no one is prepared for."I said not really answering her question. I sat down in my desk and took out my book..

the whole class was boring because the things we are learning we learned in our first year and most of us already know it.

The rest of the day went by quickly and i was in the library looking for a book to read. I was in one of the sections when suddenly Hermione was next to me.

"What do you want?" I asked her.

"I wanted to talk to you." She said.

"Well I can't talk to you. The letter."The first part i said out loud and the second part I whispered. I walked away and went to my room.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better.