26

Esme sat on the ground in the room of requirments. She was helping a few second years with their homework.

"Esme." Esme looked up and saw Neville standing. Esme smioed at the second years before she stood up walking towards Neville.

"What is it?" Esme asked in a whisper not wanting to worry the other students.

"The deciplinary force is looking for you." Neville said. He was talking about the Carrows.
"Where are they?" Esme asked.

"In the dungeon." Neville said, Esme nidded and started to leave the room of requirments.

"Esme, where are you going?" It was one of the second years Esme was helping.
"Well it seems as if I have some late homework that I need to work on in the library but Luna,Ginny and Cho will help you if you have any problems." Esme said and the second year nodded and left.

Esme grabbed her cloak and walked out. When she got to the dungeon she saw Amycus Carrow standing at a wall.
"You wanted to see me?" Esme asked.

"Yes, we want to test something." Amycus said and Esme was confused. She was crabbed by her arms which were forced behind her back. It was two death eaters. Esme did not know them.

They dragged her into the Slytherin common room. Esme recognized the green colour.

"Why am I here?" Esme asked
"Well we heard a rumour that you dated a Slytherin and we are going to see who it was." Alecto said walking closer.

"What do you mean?" Esme asked. Esme saw a death eater taking out his wand.
"Crucio." The curse hit Esme and the hands that were holding her let go as she crumbled to the ground.

She was near the state of blacking out.
"Stop this!" It was Draco's voice an the pain stopped. She felt someone touch her forehead and she looked up. She looked into the blue/grey eyes.

Draco picked her up and started to leave with her. She coul hear whispers going through the room but Draco kept walking.

"Esme where should I take you?" Draco asked.
"Room of Requirments." Esme said.

She felt Draco coming to a stop. She heard the big doors open.
"Esme." This time it was Seamus. She recogonized him by his scotish accents.

"Death eaters did it. The Carrows were behind it." Draco said as he handed Esme to Seamus.

"Don't let the young ones see me like this." Esme croaked out and she felt Seamus nod.

She just hopes that the war would end...