Deals || Stilinski

بواسطة runawaystiles

In which a jeep and a werewolf bring Emma and Stiles for the hell of an adventure. [Book 1] المزيد

Deals
Playlist
One: pencils and wolf moon
Two: lacrosse and wolf moon
Three: research and wolf moon
Four: deals and wolf moon
Five: Derek Hale and second chance at first line
Six: colleagues and second chance at first line
Seven: police's vocabulary and second chance at first line
Eight: pet names and second chance at first line
Nine: the bench and second chance at first line
Ten: first kiss and second chance at first line
Eleven: Snickers and pack mentality
Twelve: hanging out and pack mentality
Thirteen: memories and pack mentality
Fourteen: dates and pack mentality
Fifteen: shivers and magic bullet
Sixteen: unplanned and magic bullet
Seventeen: nicknames and magic bullet
Nineteen: birthday girl and the tell
Twenty: Scott-less and the tell
Twenty-one: upset and heart monitor
Twenty-two: 'something' and heart monitor
Twenty-three: decision and heart monitor
Twenty-four: Alpha attack and heart monitor
Twenty-five: desperation and school night
Twenty-six: company and school night
Twenty-seven: questions and school night
Twenty-eight: panic attack and school night
Twenty-nine: Allison and lunatic
Thirty: talk and lunatic
Thirty-one: a secret and lunatic
Thirty-two: revenge and lunatic
Thirty-three: love and lunatic
Thirty-four: find out and wolf's bane
Thirty-five: kiss and wolf's bane
Thirty-six: Sheriff and wolf's bane
Thirty-seven: fathers and co-captain
Thirty-eight: stolen shirts and co-captain
Thirty-nine: friend's bond and formality
Forty: boyfriend and formality
Forty-one: animal attack and formality
Forty-two: lies and formality
Forty-three: hospital and formality
Forty-four: MacBook and code breaker
Forty-five: the bite and code breaker
Forty-six: confession and code breaker
Forty-seven: Molotov and code breaker
Forty-eight: cancer and code breaker
Forty-nine: immunity and code breaker
Fifty: epilogue and deals
Thank you!

Eighteen: Jackson, the Alpha and the tell

7.5K 217 75
بواسطة runawaystiles

Emma's P.O.V:

After seeing Derek half dead and calling Stiles 'babe', nothing much happened. Of course, when I slept in my bed all by myself nightmares of a cut off arm visited a couple of nights but I eventually got over it.

Scott has been distant lately, even more than usual. I kind of miss him. On the other hand, Stiles and I had spent a lot of time together.

I would like to say we're friends now. Sarcasm and teasing will never leave, but at least we get along well. He's actually hilarious and I'm pretty sure I said this before but our minds work very similar.

Tonight something different happens, though. Dad is home and he wants to watch a movie. He even gave Jessica the night.

I know what this is all about: tomorrow's my birthday. Dad barely spends time with me in my birthday. He always gives me extra money so I can go out with friends, also known as Scott.

Scott and I always do something fun for my birthday; bowling, cinema, dinner out, whatever we feel like to. I think it's very thoughtful of my dad to want to spend some extra time with me.

What is not thoughtful at all is that he made me go and get a good movie. I had to walk to Stiles' house and take the jeep, perks of having a copy of the keys. He wasn't home, though, I wonder where he was.

Probably with his dad, or Scott; it isn't very important anyway. I park the jeep and get into the store, being the only client here. The dude who works here is currently fixing the lights.

I walk through the aisles of movies, trying to look for a good one. I want to see some action tonight.

Not even five minutes later I hear someone say "can somebody help me find 'The Notebook'?"

I turn around to see Jackson. Oh, this jerk. Why would he want to watch that movie anyway?

The phone starts ringing and I wonder where the worker is. He isn't up the stairs anymore.

"You gotta be kidding me," he says when he sees me walking towards him.

"I wasn't kidding, but whatever you say." I roll my eyes. "Jackson and cliché don't go together, why don't you watch some horror film instead?"

"One, I'm with Lydia and two, there is nothing more horrific than 'The Notebook'." Jackson pulls a serious face and I laugh at his comment.

"That was a good one." I smile and he's about to return it but we both notice the light this kid was fixing is now way worse.

"Hey, look," I mumble, pointing to one of the last aisles. We slowly walk towards there, just to find a lifeless body.

I gasp and Jackson takes a step back, taking a grip of my arm and pulling me back with him.

"Holy God," I mumble, sounding a lot like Stiles.

Jackson stumbles with the stairs, making it fall and the lights go on and off. Okay, this is definitely more horrific than The Notebook.

And then...then I see it. Black, breathing hard, red eyes I won't be able to forget. The "mountain lion" my dad is looking for, the strange creature that has been killing people, the one who killed Laura Hale; the Alpha who turned my best friend into a werewolf.

"Jackson," I gasp as he turns around to face the growler monster.

He takes my arm and pulls me with him to one of the aisles. Adrenaline is running wild through my veins.

Jackson slowly takes a look of the main aisle and quickly comes back, breathing hard. Oh God, we'll die. Some movies fall down from the shelves and I bite my lip. I didn't want to see this much of action tonight.

I hear loud noises and realize what he's doing. "We need to get out of here," I say just as we try to get out of the falling shelf. The thing falls over our legs and we suck as heroes.

Jackson is breathing hard and I shut my eyes closed really tight when I feel it coming closer.

He touches Jackson's neck slowly and I think he's going to kill him any minute. And then he touches my hair. Holy shit, he'll eat me because I hang out with Scott.

He smells my hair before disappearing through the window.

We're alive.

I finally get free and help Jackson out right before the police make an apparition, my dad with them.

"You okay?" Is all Jackson can ask before they take him to the ambulance.

"Are you?" I ask back and he hesitates.

"Yeah, I am," he says loud enough for the nurses to hear but I'm pretty sure he isn't.

"Thank you."

He just nods in response.

And this is the moment when adrenaline's gone and it's replaced by pure shock.

~

"Now, tell me your name," the nurse indicates.

"Emma," I say blankly.

"Last name?"

"Lee," I answer again, no emotion in my voice.

"How old are you?" he keeps with the questions.

"Sixteen," well, tomorrow, that is.

"What did you-?"

"Emma?" someone interrupts. It's all it takes for me to rapidly blink and look for the source of the voice.

"Stiles?" I cry out. I spot him and the nurse gives up on me.

He hugs me tight and I can finally relax, the shock suddenly disappears. Oh, he needs to know.

"Stiles, I saw-"

"Emma." Dad comes closer. I sigh and Stiles sits me back in the ambulance. "Sheriff will take the case from here so I can take you home."

"It's okay, dad, I drove here anyway." Stiles looks everywhere until he spots his own car and smirks.

"I can't let you drive back." He rubs his temple, he feels guilty.

"Dad." I calm him down. "This wasn't your fault, okay? You can't control wild animals and let's be honest, this town is nuts."
Stiles chuckles at my choice of words.

"It could have hurt you." He defends himself.

"But it didn't. Daddy, listen; Sheriff needs you, okay? I am fine, I promise." I hug him tight before he lets go.

"I can take her home, Mr Lee." Stiles offers himself. "Dad doesn't want me here anyway."

"Take care of her until I'm back, deal?" Dad gives up and Stiles nods rapidly. "Emma, if you saw anything that could give us a clue of what happened..."

"I'm sorry, dad" I look down. "I didn't see anything."

Ride back home is silent. Not even the radio is on.

We're lying in my bed, right next to each other, our fingers touching every now and then.

"I saw the Alpha," I burst out of the sudden. He tenses up but doesn't change his position; I don't think he's even looking at me.

"Why would he kill the guy at the shop but you and Jackson are alive? Wait, was Lydia in there too?" he asks. Why would he care about Lydia?

Holy balls, am I jealous?

"I think she was outside, in the car. Stiles, he could have killed me, just like he killed Derek's sister. But he didn't." I try to put the pieces together.

If he's a murder, why didn't he kill us?

"There's got to be some kind of pattern," he says. "It just doesn't make sense."

"Laura Hale, the guy in the bus, the guy of the movies...it looks like random people to me." I name them, finally looking at him just to find him already staring back.

Our fingers touch once again and he stands up, me following. "That's what we need to find out."

We decide to watch TV, to distract us from tonight's events. Red eyes are still flashing through my mind.

When dad gets home, I have to assure Stiles that I'm fine, three times.

My dad promises that we'll have that movie night over the weekend and I assure him is alright and that I love him.

Then, I go to bed and when I feel the empty spot next to me, is when the nightmares of red eyes actually happen.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

207K 8.5K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
920K 34.9K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
118K 3.2K 72
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
800K 37.1K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...