Shattered (Twilight FanFic) {...

By Frojay

Something’s upsetting Bella: Jacob and Renesmee are getting closer, and that sets her on edge. When Jacob dec... More

Shattered ( twilight FanFic)
Chapter 1: Expiration Date Rearranged
Chapter 2: We Meet Again
Chapter 3: Not Going To Kill..Sadly
Chapter 4: Truth or Dare
Chapter 5: A Little Warning
Chapter 6: Half Of The Truth
Chapter 7: So Close
Chapter 8: Surprise
Chapter 9: The Deal
Chapter 10: Beyond Angry
Chapter 11: New Ability
Chapter 12: Leaving
Chapter 13: Fire Versus Fire
Chapter 14: Blast From The Past
Chapter 15: Little Accident
Chapter 16: Baby, Come Back To Me
Chapter 17: Spells and Revelation
Chapter 18: Unbearable Pain
Chapter 19: If Only
Chapter 20: No Control Of My Body
Chapter 21: Out Of My Skin
Chapter 22: My Sins
Chapter 23: Disconnected
Chaper 24: A Toast
Chapter 25: You Do Not Know What I Can Handle
Chapter 26: Pain Reliever
Chapter 27: Blond + Plastic= Barbie
Chapter 28: Part Of The Ground
Chapter 29: World War Three
Chapter 30: It Should Have Been Me
Chapter 31: Painful Reality
Chapter 32: I Am Pain's Friend, As Pain's Friend Is Me
Chapter 33: I Went From Hell And Back To You.. Literally
Chapter 35: The Invitation
Chapter 36: Mystery Man
Chapter 37: Art Masterpiece
Chapter 38: Set Yourself Free
Chapter 39: Partners In Crime

Chapter 34: Time Flying

5.9K 93 19
By Frojay

Hope you guys enjoy :)

-------- 

------

--------

Shattered Chapter 34- Time Flying

Bella's Pov

The screams echoed throughout the room, and suddenly the room was crowded with people. I started flailing like a fish out of sea, and Emmett and Jasper had to hold me down while I screamed and kept thrashing around. I can't stop screaming, the pain I felt from when Elizabeth stabbed me felt to real that the pain only added to the pain I initially felt before the wolf attack. I snook a glance towards Edward to see that his expression was painful, he was in pain because I was in pain.

This is the reason why I didn't want to scream beige was because I would only cause others around me pain. But I couldn't stop screaming, all my pain was coming out of me. Jasmine whispered something, and the next thing I know I was silent.

" Bella, if I take the spell off of you, will you scream?" She questioned as she rested her hand on my forehead. 

I nodded my head once, still not completely sure, but I think I will be fine. She began whispering again and I did not scream; which took a lot of effort since all I wanted to do was scream my heart out.

My limp hand reached for Edward and he moved from the corner of the room, and grabbed my hand tightly in his looking adoringly. I touched his face and stared into his eyes. I watched as his eyes went to the green color he had when he was a mortal and heard others gasp at what I did.

" Bella, how did you do that?" Alice asked as she stepped aside from Jasper and made her way to me; while Jasper and Emmett came closer to me.

" It's a long story. But I can do it to you if you would like." I turned and smiled at them brightly.

" Wait what did she do?" Edward asked confused and I swear he looks adorable. Can't wait for tonight !

" Look into the mirror." I encouraged him and watched as he stared at himself in the mirror. I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind, since he was still on his knees. But of course someone had to ruin the moment.

Emmett being that someone.

" So why did you wake up screaming?" They all turned their gaze towards me and waited for 

me to answer. It seems they were all curious as to why I woke up screaming.

" It's really long, why don't we go downstairs." I suggested and we began walking out. I dragged Edward along with me since he is still getting over the shock of his mortal green eyes.

We made it onto the love seat and waited for everyone to get seated.

" Okay, now Bella I saw that the spell wasn't as affective, yet the bite healed, how?" Jasmine asked once everyone was seated. I took a deep breath and began to try and explain everything.

" Okay, so I was given two options go to hell or live on earth. I chose to die because I didn't want to make you guys worry about other things that happen to go wrong in my life. I wanted you guys to live in peace without anyone worrying about being in danger. And so I ended up in hell and was being pushed around, and was waiting to be sold to my master. Each master beats anyone they choose, so it is kind of like slavery. 

And so one man choose me and I tried moving out of his grip, which resulted in me getting a slap to the far and it being glazed with the fire around us. We then approached his hot red gate where they let us pass. It was crystal white around there and the man beside me told me it was heaven and that some master on this side wanted me here. So then when I got there I talked to the man and he was extremely nice, and he had the most amazing green eyes that really look into your soul. Well anyway, he said it would be best if I were on earth. And he said that he would make the transition to earth peaceful, except the master of hell came crashing down on my parade. When he told her he wanted to bring me back to life, she said okay; but she wanted me to remember we when I got back on earth. She stabbed me with a dagger and that only added to the pain I initially felt, so then that was when I woke up screaming bloody murderer." I left out the parts of who the where, because I think I should tell Edward that in private, Emmett would never make him live it down when he realizes who is parents are.

Silence was all I was met with, but Emmett had to ask the question that I did not want to answer until later.

" So who was the guy who is going to wait for you on the other side?" He winked at me and chuckled at Edward's expression.

" For your information the man in charge is Sr. Edward Mason." I growled at him in fury.

" Wait! Edward's father." He stuttered, while I nodded my head. I felt Edward tense and relax beside me.

" May I speak to Bella alone for a moment?" His voice was barely above a whisper but they all get up and left us here. Once everyone was gone, he took an unnecessary breath.

" What was he like?" I felt the corners of my lips turn into a smile at that.

" He is amazing, and he looks like a replica of you I swear is stared at him with my mouth hung open, and he also wanted me to tell you something." I informed him and watched as his face lit up like a Christmas tree.

" What did he say?" I have a feeling he would be jumping up and down if it were not for the fact that I had a hand on his shoulder.

" He said that he is proud of you, and that when you pass, he will right there for you." If he could have tears in his eyes, I am betting he would.

" What about my mom?" He asked but there was something in his eyes that I could not place.

" She.. she is the master who wanted me in hell. Your father told me to tell you that she is worse than hell itself." I couldn't look into his eyes, so I looked at the ground. He pulls my chin up with his index finger and smiled.

" Well she was never a lovely woman to begin with." My mouth dropped and he chuckled.

" She wasn't?" I am officially confused.

" No, she hated me and called me a mistake." He admitted and looked at the floor.

" Well you are most certainly not a mistake." I put my hands in his cheeks and made him look at me. He smiled slightly before crashing his lips to mine. Before we can extend the kiss he pulled back and rested his forehead against mine.

" I have been waiting to do that since I saw your eyes open." He admitted while he stroked my cheek.

I moved away from him slightly and watched as he grew confused. We heard car door opening and closing and waited expectantly for the front door to open. Once it opened in came a depressed Joseph and Renessme. They snapped their heads up once they caught track of my smell and Renessmecame to give me a huge hug. She cried on my shoulder and said how much she missed me.

" I missed you to dear." I replied as I rubbed my hands up and down her back. She pulled back grinning from ear to ear as Joseph came to give me a hug.

" Mom, Joseph is my boyfriend ." She smiled and ran to his side while he held her against him smiling down at her. Now that is true love right there. I can not be more happier.

" I'm glad sweetie, you guys really go together. How long has this been going on?" I noticed Edward was not even growling at the thought of her growing up to fast, he kept amazingly calm.

" Ever since you were in a coma, which would be two months." She confirmed while the gears in my head moved and made me realize that I had been through hell and heaven for two whole months. It seemed as if it had taken only a few hours. Well time does fly when you are dead.

" If you will excuse us." I smiled at them at them curled onto the couch, and dragged Edward to his feet to go to his old bedroom. I thought of shopping and immediately Alice was in front of me.

" Yes! I have been waiting for this day to come." She clapped around and did a happy dance. Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper came to where we were and laughed at a dancing Alice.

" What did we miss?" Emmett asked as Alice stopped dancing.

" We are all going shopping." She grabbed my hand and Rosalie's hand and our men follows behind us.

She shoved us all in the car and Edward sat next to me looking down at my lips. I have him a quick peck and noticed everyone was stating at us smiling. I hid my face in Edward's chest and he stroked my hair. I could rest here forever.

" We are here!" Thank Alice for ruining my moment with Edward.

She dragged me out of the car and shoved the guys into a game store. Edward didn't want to leave my side, but Alice forcibly pushed him into the stores with his brothers.

" So Bella, how does Victoria's secret sound?" She asked as she skipped at my side.

" Seems good." I need a naughty outfit for my Edward. Might as give him a pain reliever.

" Ew. Bella please stop thinking of Edward in those ways; you are burning my eyes." She moaned while we laughed.

We came to the door of Victoria's secret and walked in and looked at all the lingerie. I looked and saw one with a cheetah pattern and grabbed it, and also a midnight blue one that faded into multiple blues.

" Edward is so going to be drooling once he sees you ." Rosalie said, and I chuckled.

" Well that is the point." I smiled and began to purchase them. After I got them, I realized that Alice had gotten me even more, and she explained to me by saying that Edward will tear them off you so I have to get more. Trust Alice to say that while she is paying.

" Okay let's go get our men for some fun tonight." She skipped back the way we has come while leaving me to carry the two hundred lingerie outfits. Once we passed by the game store they came out. We all walked to the car and squished in. I was sitting on top of Edward's lap, while stroking his hair.

We arrived home sooner than I thought and we made our way to our new home that will replace the cottage we had before.

I hope we don't tear up the house.

We walked inside and went to our bedroom. He laid down on the bed while I went to the bathroom. I changed into the cheetah pattern and stepped out of the bathroom and watched Edward's eyes pop out of their eye sockets.

" You like?" I purred seductively as I dipped the bed and watched as his eyes scanned my body with hunger.

He did not answer my question, but what he did do was attach my lips to his hungrily. His tongue caressed my bottom lip and I opened for him. He pushed my into my back and began kissing every available skin. He rubbed his hands up and down my sides and attached his lips to mine once again. Our tongues fought for dominance, and of course Edward won.

I pushed him down on his back and ripped his shirt off and trailed my fingers up and down his marble chest. I kissed down his neck and went to kiss down towards his area.  

I tugged on his pants and bent his les so I can get them he way. His knees were up, so all I needed to do was slip under them. I slipped under his legs and looked at his erection. It was amazing, so strong and big. All for me.

I sucked tip slowly and began to take it all in me. I moved my hands to hold his manhood in place as I licked repeatedly. He moaned and I groaned. He flipped us over and now he shrugged of the rest of his pants and resumed kissing me with passion.

He thread his fingers through my hair and began kissing much harder than before.

" Edward." I moaned as he pushed himself inside of me.

He left it there, with no friction, but soon we both needed friction. Ever push he made I met, he rubbed my material that covered my breasts and took it off with his teeth. Now we were both completely naked.

He rubbed his hands over my hardened nipples and sucked on one and rubbed the other. I arched my back and waited for him to move into the next one. He bit down teasingly which made me moan his name repeatedly. He took pleasure with that because the next thing I know he had two fingers up my area. I groaned, and wrapped my legs around his waist and watched him slide his head near my entrance.

He started licking and began kissing my thighs, before keeping his head in my area. He bit lightly and flicked his tongue over and over again.

I think I went back to heaven.

He rested his body on top of mine, not putting much weight on me as we took a chance to breathe. Once we finished taking a breath he looked into my eyes, and I could only think of one thing to say.

" You up for another round?"

^***************

What do you guys think ;)

Dont forget to vote and comment :)

Thanks!

~ Frojay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...
2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
49.5K 1.2K 10
Four years have passed since twenty-four year old Bella Swan broke up with her fiancé of six months. After dating Edward Cullen for three years, the...
657K 18.8K 80
*Twilight series fanfiction* *Set after Breaking Dawn It has been a few months since the last encounter between the Cullens and the Volturi. Life has...