A Nalu Fanfiction:Lucy a Elem...

By AstroNova88

Ever since Lissanna came back my life has been miserable! Everyone ignores me except Levy,Mirajane,Wendy,Gaje... More

I Quit
Dragon Realm
Sorrows
Your Training Starts Now!
Lucy's Brother.....
End of Training With Mystic
The Letter and Forgiveness
The Sister of.....
Going Back Home
I'm Finally Back
Taking Care of Natsu
Mission Part 1
Mission Part 2
Mission Part 3
Lucy V.S Natsu
S-Class Trials
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Trial Number 1
Trial Number 2
Last Trial
The Attack
Lucy V.S Acnologia
Explanation Part 1
Explanation Part 2
Confession Gone Wrong
The GMG
Training
Disqualification Round
THANK YOU AGAIN
Update
Qualification Teams
GMG Day 1
Lucy and Erza V.S Gajeel and Juvia
You're Finally Mine
GMG Day 2
New Guild Master
Gray V.S Lyon
The Battle Has Begun
GMG Day 3
THANKS A BUNCH
Warning
Our New Leader
Be Truthful
The Search has Started
GMG Day 4
Mya V.S Jura
I'm Coming Natsu
I Found Him
Final Day of the GMG
E.N.D V.S Lucy
Light V.S Dark
Lucy V.S Lydia
I CAN'T BELEIVE IT!
Battles
The Choice
Lucy's Sacrifice
Funeral
You Choose
Her Return
Q&A questions
New Book
YOUTUBE CHANNEL
New book maybe?
New book out

Nalu:Late Halloween Special

5.5K 90 12
By AstroNova88

Disclaimer:I do not own Fairy Tail or any of the artwork all the work belongs to Hiro Mashima and people who made the artwork. Sorry if I spelled it wrong now let's start!
________________________________________
Warning:Contains ALOT of NALU

Lucy's P.O.V
I woke up to the sounds of crying noises? Natsu are you alright? When I looked at him he had tears running down his face. That's weird he has never acted this way in his sleep. Gently I reached my hand over his face and wiped his tears. Once again I asked,Natsu are you alright? All of a sudden he bursted up from the bed and looked at me,those once cheerful eyes now looked full of sorrow,pain,and scared! He leaned over and hugged me tight. Natsu.....? Luce....please..don't...leave.....me! I would never leave you, I said in a gentle voice like I was talking to a injured animal. I didn't notice this at first but he was shaking so much it felt like a earthquake! Soon my shirt felt wet. Natsu what's going on I asked. He pulled apart a little bit and said in a whisper I could barely Hear and said nightmare.... I pulled him apart and wiped his tears. What was it about? I asked. He took a few breaths and opened his mouth to talk.

Natsu's P.O.V
When Luce asked what my nightmare was my heart sank! I opened mouth to speak but nothing came out. She hugged me again because I was still shaking from the dream. When she did that I had the courage to talk and said:We were going to go on a mission to kill a dark Mage and when we got there we setup a camp but in the middle of the night the man ambushed us and we had to fight. Little did I know there were several mages not just one and in the middle of the fight a Mage fired magic at me while I was fighting the other Mage but before I could react you....I what Luce asked. You stood in front of me and got hit! I yelled. Soon after I broke down but somehow Luce was able to comfort me and we fell asleep.
______________________________________
Two chapters in one day! Anyway I wanted to make this because I didn't post anything special for Halloween so I decided I late special instead. Hope you enjoyed it!

Words:407

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.5K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
1K 9 21
π•Žπ•™π•’π•₯ π•™π•’π•‘π•‘π•–π•Ÿπ••π•€ π•¨π•™π•–π•Ÿ π•₯𝕙𝕖 π”Όπ•π•–π•žπ•–π•Ÿπ•₯𝕒𝕝 π”»π•£π•’π•˜π• π•Ÿ π•Šπ•π•’π•ͺ𝕖𝕣 π•žπ•–π•–π•₯𝕀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕀? π•Žπ•šπ•π• π•₯𝕙𝕖π•ͺ 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕖 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•–π•§π•š...
62.6K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
720 17 13
It was 1 month ago she disappeared from my life. 1 month but ot sure as hell felt like a year. I want her back. I need her back. I got her back. I a...