Running Into The Gangster

By friesbeforeguys101

Some call me bad luck. Some call me unlucky. Some call me their worst nightmare. Most fear me. Most scream w... More

ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY- SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY- NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE

THIRTY-EIGHT

35.8K 941 94
By friesbeforeguys101

He can't be dead...can he??

~Edward~

"Well from all that I can get from right now, he's not in that area anymore." He said. He then looked over to the other computer, "I already have my men looking there too, nothing as well. Any clues on where he might be?" He looked towards me.

"Not at all. We spent months finding out he was going to Chile that month. Imagine now. He's wants to play a game, and so far he's in the lead for it." I walked around looking at the things he had on his walls and on the shelfs that were pushed back on the walls.

"How long." I said.

"Huh?" I looked over to him and he's back on the first computer and biting his knuckle as he types in codes I suppose.

"How long." I walked away from the shelf and walked towards the chair again but I didn't sit down. I stood behind of it and placed my hands on the top of it and leaned slightly forward.

"How long in what Edward? Quit fûckin having short sentences. Damn. Spit it out already." He ran a hand through his hair and his eyes are glaring at the screen.

I knew he was getting frustrated but at least he's not like Vincenzo which would've shot someone or go fûckin destroy the computer. "How long have you had a child?"

His hand freezes and he blinks while slowing looking at me. I raise an eyebrow as my hand wraps around the top of the chair tighter. He leans back on the chair and looks over to the shelf where I saw the picture.

"Ten years."

"You kept your daughter a secret for ten years??"

"That's the safest thing to do Edward." He glared at me as he stood up. "I'm a growing mafia man, do you know how my threats I'll get if others knew I had a daughter? She's never stepping out of this building. And is she does, she'll be cover and hidden by my men. I'm not going to risk her being a target on me. I'm not going to put her life in danger because of me. You know what will happen because look what just happen to Vincenzo. They use our females as targets to get to our weaknesses. And my daughter is my weakness. I won't lie about that. And if anyone ever laid a hand on my daughter in the wrong way, or even hurt her. They're dead. I'm not going to let anything happen to my daughter." He said in a stern voice.

"Why keep it a secret from me though? That's the real question I'm asking."

"I didn't want anyone to know."

"Then what about your men?"

"I couldn't say no to her when she asked to go hang out with them. They treat her as a queen. I respect my men for that. She loves them and they love her. They'll protect her with their life before she ever gets a finger on her."

"Loyal men."

"Very." He looks back to the computer and leans on one hand as the other continues to type in codes.

******

I walked down the hall and back towards the door and walked in.

"-how the hell! You're playing with me!" He yelling in his phone.

I raised an eyebrow and closed the door behind me and walked towards the desk where he stood staring out of the window.

"Ugh, I'll be there." He clicked and sighed as he pulled at his hair.

"What happen?"

"My men said they might know where he's at...well, his body."

"What?"

*******

I rushed out of the car and ran towards the door and slammed the door against the wall when I opened it. I ran towards the table they set up. They looked toward the sound of the door hitting against the wall and pulled out their guns. They aimed at me but I didn't even feel bother by it. I ran towards the computer sitting on it, and they were yelling at me but John told them to stop.

I looked at it and rewinded the recording and watch carefully. I leaned closer while my eyebrow were furrowed together. I watched how he walked out of a building with two men, and then see them walking towards a car.

They were all talking to each other and Vald was laughing and smiling. I narrowed my eyes and continued to watch closer. They walked towards the car and when his men opened the door a car came rushing towards them and it was a drive by.

I didn't believe it.

When the car left one of his men was alive crawling towards Vlads jacket and calling someone of his phone. Vlad was laying on his stomach and I couldn't see his face.

Yeah right.

I rewinded the recording and watched it carefully. I watched it closely when the car was coming for the drive by. It just didn't seem right. Like this was a fûckin dumb ass plan that he came up with.

For a split second right before the car came and "shot" Vlad, I paused it.

"Fûckin knew it." The screen was black and when I click play it showed the car passing and "shooting" Vlad. I looked up and I see John looking at me. "He's not dead, he faked his death. He's playing hard to find. He wants to have a game of chase." I said as I stood up and straighten my shoulders.

"So what now?" He asked.

"Keep looking for him. I'll come back tomorrow, I'm going to go talk to Vincenzo about this little act he pulled." I walked around the table and walked past him.

"Keep me updated." I said and then walked out the door and walked towards the car.

This is just a horrible and stressful day.

*****

I walked down main floor and then down to head quarters and walked in. I sat in and already one of the girls came towards me touching me.

I wasn't in the mood so I just sat there staring out in front of me with my hands resting on the arm rest. She kept touching my chest and she then sat on my lap. She was whispering things in my ear but I chose to ignore her. Her lips touched my neck and slowly she nipped at me. I clenched my jaw and continued to stare out in front of me.

Please get off of me.

She rubbed her hands down my chest and I blinked slowly while taking deep and slow breaths. Her hands wrapped around the back of my neck and her eyes came in front of mine. Her blue eyes stared into mine and I gave her a bored look. Her lips moved but I couldn't hear anything. She then closed her eyes and slammed her lips on mine.

She moved her around mine but mine just stayed still against hers.

Please get off of me.

She tried to make me touch her but I'm getting annoyed already.

She moved her lips down my neck and she was starting to bite and suck. My hand grabbed the back of her neck and I pulled her away from my neck. I moved my lips towards her ear and whispered, "touch me again, you'll be dead on this floor. Your blood would seep through my clothes and my shoes would step in a puddle as I walk away. Get off and leave." I said harshly.

She quickly got off of me and cursed under her breath and I relaxed on the chair.

Finally.

*****

:)

Book IG: friesbeforeguy101

Anyway see you guys soon!!
SS

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 1K 45
College? No, this was paradise. Three years filled with partying, not so secret underground drug-deals, and hot-headed men sliding into beds like sn...
Hard to Love By Y.KAPS

General Fiction

301 0 24
Arnold is a feared mafia yet a notorious man with a temper but discipline and dignity. Jane is a middle-class and strong headed girl with lots of dre...
485K 13.4K 56
"I don't want to eat." His eyes narrow a fraction of an inch, but at this point I don't even care if I piss off the great Cavallaro. Last night was...
764K 16.6K 128
||EDITING|| He was like the Devil, but his beauty on the outside made me feel weak. His whole being made me weak, and I have no idea why. I hate him...