π“π‘πž π’π¨πœπ’πšπ₯ 𝐄π₯𝐒𝐭...

By ChanelJennie

They were born to survive along with each other in a world filled with glitz and glamour. Their whole lives h... More

RΓͺveuse
The Elites
La Tremoille Academy
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 3: First Touch
Chapter 4: First Dance
Chapter 5: First Drive
Social Media : Almost Ready
Chapter 6: Chaos made with Diamonds - I
Chapter 7: Chaos made with Diamonds - II
Chapter 8: Chaos made with Diamonds - III
Chapter 9: Chaos made with Diamonds - IV
Chapter 10: Falling
News: 4 Day Vacay (mademoiselle)
News: 4 Day Vacay (Monsieur)
Chapter 11: Glorious
Chapter 12: Reunite
Chapter 13: The glass of blood
Chapter 14: The Missing Heart
Chapter 15 :Broken Pieces of Love
Chapter 16 : The Darling Heart
Chapter 17: The love we lost - I
Chapter 17.2: The Love we lost - II
Chapter 18: Back at the Palace Walls
Chapter 19: Behind the Palace
Chapter 20: His Royal Return
Chapter 21: Two diamond rings
La Tremoille's: Houses and Heads
Chapter Halt: Year 2
Questions and Clarifications ! Please Check!! URGENT!!
Chapter 22: The bliss of a kiss
Chapter 22.2: The bliss of a kiss - II
Chapter 23: Diamonds and Dates
Chapter 24: Elite Entrance
Chapter 25: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -I
Chapter 26: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -II
Chapter 27: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -III
Chapter 28: A little tug of a bedazzled heart -IV
Titles β™‘
Chapter 29: The Fallen Sapphires
Chapter 30: The Obsidian Mist
Chapter 31: The Emerald Prince's Wrath
Chapter 32: The Emerald Engagement
Chapter 33: Golden Glory
Chapter 34: The King's Saving grace -I
Chapter 34.2: The King's Saving grace -II
Chapter 35: The Emerald Princess' Cure
Chapter 36: The Missing Years - I
Chapter 37: The Missing Years - II
Chapter 38: Unsophisticated Encounters
Chapter 39: Heartbreaks Over Wine
Chapter 40: Dinner with past lovers
Chapter 41: Love on the Sky
Chapter 42: The Doll's Missing Heart
Chapter 43: Conversations with Strangers
Chapter 44: Scents of another
Chapter 45: Classy Girls Wear Pearls
Chapter 46: Wines and Lies
Chapter 47: With comatose and gravestones
Chapter 48: Secrets and Stilletos
Chapter 49: Cigarette Nightmares
Chapter 50: Inner Circle's RΓ©union - I
Chapter 50.2 : Inner Circle's RΓ©union - II
Chapter 51: Celebration of Façades
Chapter 52: Wrathful Lovers
Chapter 53: Fatal Revelations - I
Chapter 54: Fatal Revelations - II
Chapter 55: Fatal Revelations - III
Chapter 56: Misplaced Marriages
Chapter 57: Declarations of a Decade
Chapter 58: Fates Ruled by Hearts
Chapter 59: Sinister Seduction in the Snow

Chapter 2: First Class

4.7K 214 64
By ChanelJennie

Inside the rooms, different types of high class kids were all seated in their seats, with girls in their perfect curls and manicured nails and boys with their hair all fixed and slicked back and all their shoes shining like diamonds. Their clothes all prim and proper.

In a daily basis, these types of clothes were practically just plain for them. With their million to billion dollars to spend anytime, this was plain.

Growing up, Rich Kids, their kind, had a certain teaching of growing up. Well not all Rich kids were treated the same, but the most extravagant ones are most probably, the ones who would be called the Elites.

With chocolates that cost more than a full daily meal of a whole middle class family, and clothes like gowns and suits that cost from hundreds of thousands to millions. In a reality where spending hundreds thousands of dollars a week or a month, it's hard to know who you can really trust, who you can trust your friendship and secrets with and especially who you can trust your heart with.

Dazzling Chandeliers is a basic light ornament, with these human beings seeing them in their own homes each day and seeing them in balls and hotels and suites.

With crossed legs, all they did was sigh, ready to be done with school and go to wherever they pleasure to be.

Sitting in their perfect seats, pretty surely made in the most expensive type.

A person had came inside, with straight black hair. Wearing a white shirt with buttons and a collar, with a flannel design straps that connects with a skirt with the same design as the strap, with dangling earrings, and a shiny necklace with diamond, sitting down at a table at the middle.

Sitting down as she placed her things quietly, ignoring the obvious stares that students were giving her, Because she was utterly gorgeous. Her natural beauty that was flowing.

As she was looking at the door, looking at everyone who was coming in, she bent down from her seat to fix her heels. And at the same time if she didn't bent down to fix her heels and looked longer, she might have seen someone that might have something related to her past.

As she looked up, the person was already gone from the door, either the person left, or can be at the very same room she was staying.

From the teacher's table's point of view, diamonds of students and different jewelries were shining so brightly, not that it was helping the chandelier inside the room.

As the teacher had gone inside the room, she had placed her things at her table and had gone to the front of the table, which was at the middle of the room and adjusted herself as she sat in front of the table, making the table support her body, as she placed both of her hands at the table, she put on such a charming smile.

The blonde teacher had her hair in a ponytail with wavy curls, smiling brightly, with her white long sleeve blouse tucked in, in a black pencil skirt that reached her knees, she was around her late 20s.

"Good morning everyone. As you all know, La Tremoille, isn't just an academy. As they say, it's a lot harder to study here than train at the Army. Although, if you put a lot of focus on it, it's not actually that hard, you know?" The teacher smiled.

The students nod, trying their best to understand that La Tremoille isn't that hard.

With eyes on the teacher, she felt a gaze of someone. It was a very obvious gaze, although she didn't look to who it was.

A certain boy was sitting across a girl, looking at her intently, surprised, and unsure.

"It's impossible it can't be her" he utters to himself.  As he shrugs the idea of. Saying it over and over.

The teacher clasps her hands together and smiles.

"Alright. First sem. I want to get to know your names, so I won't get confused. Let's start shall we, just say your name and that's it, I'll find a way to give you a nickname like, a remembrance or something, that will make me remember your name" the teacher says.

All the students sat up properly, ready to say their names and awe the others of the families they were from.

"I'll start. I'm Ms. Bella Clovers. I started teaching here, ever since the last batch that graduated. So about 4 years already" the teacher said.

As the first student stood up, saying his name,
"I'm Ryder Evans" he says as he slightly nods towards to the teachers, as girls gush and go gaga over him.

He was the Famous Ryder Evans that pretty much is the rebel, due to the fact, his father was one of the top government officials that is needed in the area. And he. He pretty much rebels from the government.

As the list goes on and on, from Alexander Xavier the Total Hottie from Europe to Isabella Lyndeys, the one they practically see as the class whore, or maybe because everyone just knows she is. to Keller Mitchell the Hot Nerd to Louis Ferdinand the boy who has his own island. To Alexis David and to the next student and next. With stories to tell. A lot in fact.

The next student stood up. Standing straightly with high posture and her chin up, knowing her worth. She smiled. It wasn't those simple smiles. She had that smile that you can only see least twice in a lifetime. Her straight black hair, resting at her back.

And as she stood there properly perfect. Thoughts from different people erupted in their heads. With Alexander Xavier totally checking her out

Isabella "the social climber" was glaring at her as she slowly looked at the girl from head to toe and suddenly stopped her gaze at her shoes, she had the shock of her life and started glaring at her even more.

She was wearing the limited edition Louis Vuitton black velvet pumps with diamonds that was only made in 2 pairs in the world. Only 2 were made, one was made for the Runway show and one was rumoured to be sold at a huge prize to a very very rich daughter of a high class famous CEO.

With that thought in mind Isabella glared at her even more.

A certain boy was looking at her. Looking at her every angle, not believing his own eyes, doubting if it even was her indeed.

"I'm Kim Jisoo, nice to meet you all" the girl says as they look at her in awe even more, her name itself just lowers the pride of others.

The name itself could send either chills of gladness or jealousy from others.

The people who didn't know her, even though somehow it's quite impossible not to, decided not to ask, fearing that they would show themselves as a sour thumb scholar.

Sitting down back at her seat, the teacher looks at her, smiling.

"You know, honestly you can be something like Miss Korea. You're really pretty. You have the essence of the charm. Yes! That's my nickname for you. So I can remember you by the term 'Miss Korea'" Ms Clovers says happily.

Jisoo politely nods to her as a thank you. She crossed her legs under her table as the next student rose up to say their name.

"Hello. I'm Eloise Beltera. A Filipino-Spanish" The girl says as she smiled happily, as the teacher nods at her to sit down, Jisoo goes closer to the seat beside her.

"You're so pretty I swear. The mix of your blood can really be shown." Jisoo says.

"Oh no no no. You're the one who looks like a pageant queen!" Eloise says as they both laugh at each other's compliments.

"So, Kim Jisoo?" Eloise says.

"So, Eloise Beltera?" Jisoo says

As they both laugh at how they ask for confirmation of each other's names.

"Ah! I'm gonna call you the Señorita, because from my knowledge, Señorita is a term both used by Spanish and Filipino people?" Ms. Clovers says, as Eloise nods at her statement, indicating a yes for an answer.

"Señorita" Jisoo slyly whispers to Eloise.

"Miss Korea" Eloise slyly whispers back.

As they both grin at each other, the list goes on and on. About after 5 students after Eloise. A boy who had Shiny Pink hair that had complemented his fair white skin and attractive face.

All the girls swoon over the fact that such an attractive man exists, they couldn't resist him even more with the fact that a boy actually looked totally hot with platinum pink hair.

Wearing a White long sleeve silk shirt, loosely tucked in black pants and shiny black fancy shoes. He looked like a pure gentlemen exceeding an aura of pure royalty.

He smiles as all the girls swoon over, Eloise, looks back to see the attractive guy, tapping Jisoo to look. Jisoo, The girl who could care less about boys didn't bother looking.

"Good afternoon to all, I represent myself, Kim Seokjin" the attractive boy says, as he nods at the teacher.

Kim Jisoo who was minding her own business leisurely playing with her fancy designed pen, suddenly heard his voice not noticing that she had already dropped the pen on the floor.

It can't be him. It's impossible.

The dead silence in the class happened when Kim Jisoo, the natural beauty, looked at his direction as their eyes met.

It was similar to those Rom-Com movies, those times when the world and everything stops, and it's only the two of them. As cliche as that sounds, that was the actual truth.

Tears were starting to build up in her eyes and in his own too, as they noticed it, they both swiftly looked away from each other at the same time.

The teacher looked at Seokjin, she smiled.
"You're quite an easy one! You're gonna be the gentleman?" Ms Clovers smiles as Seokjin nods at her.

After that sudden stare down, Eloise goes over to Jisoo, "You- You Alright?" She whispers gently.

"Yeah, of course I am, it's nothing. Something just got in my eye" Jisoo says as an excuse.

"Alright. If you say so" Eloise says in a worried tone.

As Seokjin saw what happened as he looked at her, worried that he caused her to almost cry, when he can see that she's giving everyone the strong vibe, the strong facade.

But not him. He can see right through her. He can see through that beautiful cover that she puts up.

"she's fine" people would think, but to him, he knew better. She could imminently return and go back to her brokenness state in a glimpse. Just because they saw each other once again.

While the class introduced themselves and started talking about the grading system for the semester, Jin and Jisoo, each had kept on stealing glances from the other.

Looking at each other with questions to ask that they kept as thoughts instead as they stole glances from each other.

Thoughts

How have you been. -Jin
Are you doing fine. -Jisoo
Have you been crying. -Jin
Do you cry to your sleep just like I do. -Jisoo
Can I do something to make that pain go away. -Jin

Have you found another? -Jin and Jisoo

They thought about the same thought / question at the same time, and as Fate was definitely playing on them, they looked at each other at the same time and swiftly looked away.

Did he / she caught me staring at him / her?
-Jin and Jisoo.

The same damn thought again.

Does he ever think about me or does he ever do at all? - Jisoo.

She has no idea how much I want to grab her away from all these people and pull her out of the room to hug her. Tell her how much I have been crazy without her. How much I think about her all the time. -Jin.

He probably doesn't care I guess. - Jisoo.

With that thought in mind, Jisoo looked at the ring that was chained in a necklace. Holding onto it like it was her life.

the bell rang, signalling class was over, the two people who have been thinking about each other for the past subject, got interrupted form their thoughts as they stood up to leave the room, not forgetting to steal a glance one more time.

Fuck. They both hissed, as they both left the room, with only one thought in both of their minds.

He/she definitely saw me looking this time.

The outfit that the black haired girl aka Jisoo was wearing like in the description is like the picture above, ahem I actually died queen Jisoo is so gorgeous :( oh and the hair of Jin is like the one in BS&T because his hair was amazing there, like always tho.

Alright. I'm back. I actually made this, only today and yesterday. Like I had no idea to put in, in this chapter but then finally I did. And I feel so damn bad with this chapter it breaks my heart. Just look at those two, stealing glances, ahem ;) anyway the 3rd chapter is hard to post due to the fact I have 2 versions of it, both with more than 1500 words I think. And the 3rd chapter is especially for Jimin and Rosé. One version is somethings happens and at the end it's simple, and the other, it involves them crying. So which one should I post. I'm still thinking. Btw I did one of the versions during the 21st and the other I did on the 29th. Anyway I tried my best to post this on Jisoo's birthday but I guess it still is her birthday even tho it's already 1/04 today.

Ahem. 2342 words.

From your author
Happy birthday Kim Jisoo
#GoddessJisooDay
🥀💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 182 44
A story about how Bangtan Memeberz and Blackpink Memberz fell in love with each other ! main ships, Lizkook 🩡 Jirose πŸ’œ Taennie ❀ Jinsoo 🧑. P.S I...
154K 4.5K 66
A BlackBangtan Story two groups who hate each other are forced to team up to steal back four diamonds for their CEOs and end up finding that they do...
545K 19.1K 52
"It's not what you think." "Of course you'll say that" "Please listen to me, you know she's only a friend, and it wasn't me who started it, please be...
142K 3.5K 60
"Please l-leave u-us w-we r-really d-didin't d-do a-anything." They screamed while the hot water was still being showered on them. "W-we r-really d-d...