A Beautiful Mistake

By _letmekissyounialler

Katherine Carter was your average 16 year old. Except for the fact that her parents died when she was 12 and... More

Pinky Promise
New Home
One Direction Are Vacationing Where?
The Five Boys Next Door
The Box of Carrots
Better Luck Next Time
Best Friends?
Getting Their Numbers
Going for a Swim
That's One For Twitter
The Not So Girls Day
Bring It, Curly
Disneyland with the Boys
Under the Castle
He's Said What???
Singing and Sluts
Nightmares
Chocolate Chip Pancakes and the Beach
The Truth Comes Out
Sleepover
Broken
Thunderstorms
Killer Spiders
Movie Premiere
He'll Keep You Safe
Stupid Ex Boyfriend
Hospital on Fourth of July
Hearts Break. Circles go on Forever
Niall's Grand Slam
Heart to Heart with Zayn Malik
Niall Makes Me Fall
Good Night Kiss
Destructive Cookie Sheets
Freedom!
And So It Begins
Ash
What Are You Doing Here?
Can't Breathe
Goodbyes and New Beginnings?
Shopping Spree pt. 1
Shopping Spree pt. 2
Last Day
The Fun and Only
Down Right Cruel
A Fish Without Eyes
Zayn gets his Trousers Twisted
Annoying Buzz
Three Days
Payback is a Bitch

Ass of Holes

1.3K 18 4
By _letmekissyounialler

I woke up to the sun light streaming in through the window. I groaned while rubbing my eyes. When they adjusted, I realised that facing towards Niall and he had his arm around my waist. I smiled to myself. He is so cute! Wait, what am I saying!? I mentally slap myself for thinking such a thing. He was only in here to be a good friend.

I tried to get up, but Niall pulled me back down. He brought me close to his face and whispered, "Don't leave me." My heart fluttered. Whoa, that was weird.

"I'm only going to the bathroom. I'll come back if you want me to." I whispered back.

Niall was still half asleep. He shook his head, "Don't leave me for Harry."

I tried to form words, but Niall Horan had literally took my breath away. It went silent and Niall had fallen back asleep. What did he mean? Did he know what he was saying? He couldn't have know what he was saying, he was half asleep! I slowly slipped from Niall's arms, walking towards my dresser. I pulled out some shorts and t-shirt from Hollister. I quietly shut the door from behind me and made my way to the bathroom. Erika spotted me when she reached the top of the stairs.

"I was just about to wake you! You wanna prank the boys?" She asked with an evil smirk. I nodded eagerly.

"Hurry and get ready! We need to stop by the store first." She pushed me into the bathroom. I chuckled while I stripped out of my PJ's. I threw on the clothes I picked out and quickly brushed my teeth. When I was done brushing, I tied my curly hair into a ponytail. I applied some mascara and quickly exited out of the bathroom. I jogged downstairs and found Erika waiting by the door.

"Go, go, go, go, go, go!!!" She whispered loudly while shoving me out the door.

"So you wanna tell me what we're doing?" I asked as we walked to the direction of the closet store.

"Just wait!" She laughed. I sighed and rolled my eyes teasingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And what are you going to do with that??" I asked as Erika picked up an airhorn.

"Duct tape it and throw at the boys. Duh." She answered walking towards the cashier. I shook my head while laughing lightly. We checked out and walked back home.

When we arrived, Erika slowly opened the door. She poked her head in to make sure the coast is clear. Erika took a step and motioned me to follow her. We walked in the living room and found the boys spread out across the floor again. Niall seemed to have made his way down here. I followed Erika to her room, she found her duct tape, and ripped off a piece. She tossed me the air horn, telling me to get it out of the package. I rippedit out and followed Erika down the stairs. We stood by the front door just in case... She tapped the bottom of the air horn first and then the top. The horn was LOUD. We chucked at the boys, waiting for the reactions. The boys jumped up to their in a matter of seconds. Their eyes immediatly shot to us. Erika and I took this as a que to run. We sprinted out the front door with five boys on our trail. I turned to run to the backyard hoping they'll lose me. I was wrong. Harry caught up to me right when I was about to close the sliding glass door. Harry stopped me by putting one hand on the door and one hand on the wall. He had an evil glint in his eyes. Oh no.

"Harry..." I said not letting go off the handle.

He smirked taking a step closer. He tried to grab me, but ran right under his arms and back into the backyard. He caught up and wrapped his arms around me.

"I GOT HER LADS!!!" Harry screamed. I kicked and screamed. Harry acted like it was nothing. Louis came walking into the back with Erika over his shoulder. The other boys filed in, holding their sides from laughing. Erika rested her elbows in Louis' back while she had her head in her hands.

"I got Erika!!" Louis shouted back. Harry gave Louis a look and Louis nodded his head. Harry picked me up and walked me closer to the pool.

"Harry, I swear if-" Harry cut me off by throwing me into the pool. Lovely. I surfaced, giving Harry my best 'you better watch your back' glare.

"HARRY!!! COME HERE AND GIVE ME A HUG!" I shouted after I climbed out of the pool. Harry's eyes widened as he tried to run away. He was about to run in the house when I grabbed his wrist and pulled him to me. I threw my arms around his neck, trying to get him as wet as possible. When I let go, Harry's mouth fell to the floor.

"This isn't over." He glared.

I laughed, "We'll see." I turned on my heel and found Louis in the pool and Erika laughing her head off. I shook my head while I headed back upstairs to change out my dripping clothes. I tossed my wet clothes in the hamper and quickly changed into fresh ones. I took my hair out of my ponytail as I walked down the stairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch talking about who knows what.

I sat next to Erika while Louis glared at us.

"You assholes." Louis said trying to smile. Right after he said assholes, I started giggling.

Erika started laughing too. She turned to me, "Asshole."

I laughed harder. "Why is she laughing?" Zayn asked

"She thinks asshole is a funny word." Erika giggled. "Watch this," She turned to face me, "Ass of holes."

I fell onto her shoulder, holding my sides from laughing. When I calmed down, Kris walked in, "Erika,  your cousin Kody is coming down for a visit."

"Oh God..." Erika groaned. "For how long?"

"For a week."

"A WEEK!? When is he coming???" Erika shrieked

Kris opened her mouth to say something but got interupted when the door flew open.

"ERIKA!!!" Standing in the door way was a tall muscular dark haired boy with dark eyes. He looked about two years older than Erika. The boy dropped his bag as he flung his arms open. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say that it's Kody. Erika's eyes got wide, "Oh. My. God." She sprinted around the couch. Kody ran after, tackling her to the ground. Eriak groaned, "Hey Kody..."

"What? No hug for me?" All heads turned towards the front door. It was Erika's brother Josh! I haven't seen him in forever! Erika pushes Kody off of her and runs to Josh, "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!"

"Crushing... Internal... Organs!!!" Josh squeaked.

"Sorry." She smiled.

I got up from my seat, "JOOOOOOSH!!!!" I pulled him into a hug. When we let go, Erika led Kody and Josh towards the boys, "C'mon I want you guys to meet some of my friends.  Josh, Kody, this is Liam, Harry, Zayn, Louis and Niall. Boys, this is my brother Josh and my cousin Kody."

"Hey... Are these the guys your obse-" Josh tried, but Erika's hand covered his mouth.

"Shhhh, they don't need to know about that." Erika said. I laughed while shaking my head.

The boys returned the hello's and we all sat around the living talking. That is until Harry's phone rang.

"Hello? WHAT!? No way! Wait, how many? Perfect! Thanks!" Harry was smiling from ear to ear.

"Who was that, Harry?" Louis asked

Harry stood up, "Paul. You know that movie, the Hunger Games??? Well there having a movie premiere and we have enough tickets for all of us!"

"HUNGER GAMES!?" Erika and I shouted at the same time.

"Yea!" Harry shouted back.

"Oh my God!!!!!!! We read all three books!" I said pinting to Erika.

"WAAAIT. When is this exactly?" Liam asked

"Thursday." Harry answered in a more calm tone. Today was Wednesday, so that meant Erika and I have to find a dress TODAY. Shiiiiiiit!

"We have to go!" I yelled grabbing Erika's wrist pulling her after me. Kris was nice enough to drop us off at the mall. Erika and I headed straight to Windsor. We looked through random racks for what seemed like hours.

"What about this one?" Erika asked. She held up a dress that was red, orange, and yellow all blended together. It was kinda feaathery, but not crazy feathers. It was silky at the same time.

"Go try it on!" I pushed her into a dressing room. I waited for two minutes before she came back out. "What do you think?" She asked. The dress fell right above her knees, hugging her in all the right places.

"Perfect." I said. She smiled and slipped back into the dressing room. I walked back to the racks searching some more. I sighed, "I can't find anything!"

"Calm down, Katie... I'll help." Erika went to another rack. The one with long dresses.

"Here." She said handing me a long blue dress. I went to the dressing room and pulled off the clothes I was wearing. I pulled on the long blue dress and turned to look at myself in the mirror. It was beautiful. It was long and flowy. It wasn't tight like those other dresses. It did hug my hips perfectly though. It fell down to the floor. That would probably change though, if I was wearing heels.

"Come out! I want to see!" Erika pleaded.

"Alright..." I said taking a step out of the dressing room. Erika gasped. I started feeling self conscious.

"Is it that bad?" I asked looking down at the dress.

"WHAT!? No! You are buying that!" Erika ordered.

"But-"

"No buts! Take it off and we'll pay!" She smiled at me before walking away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What is that?" Erika asked pointing towards the house.

"I don't-" My mouth fell open. A huge banner that said, "KATHERINE, HUNGER GAMES PREMIERE?" was tapped on the front window by the front door and Harry standing at the end smiling his famous smile of his. Erika and I climbed out of Kris' car and began walking towards the house.

"Harry.." I trailed off, my eyes never left the banner.

"Well.. I'm going to go check if the boys broke anything." Erika said as she walked in the front door.

"Will you go with me, Katherine?" Harry asked with a hint a pink forming on his cheeks.

I tucked some of my curly hair behind my ear, "Sure, Harry."

Harry's eyes flickered up to mine. A huge smile spread across his face. He grabbed me, pulling me into a tight hug while spinning me around in a circle.

Harry set me down and cupped my face with his hands, "You won't regret this. Promise."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YEA. Chapter 24, a woot woot! :D

Okay, I know what you're thinking... "Hunger Games already came out!" Well for the story's sake, let's just pretend that it's coming out now. :)  Thanks!

Wonder what's gonna happen at the premiere.... ;) Keep reading!!! I'm not sure when I'll upload.. So don't get mad D:

Comment. Vote. Fan?? :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 2K 20
câu chuyện về chàng ca sĩ và fanboy cùng tuổi.
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.1M 37.2K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.3K 63 24
Có một cậu luôn bước theo anh, theo đuổi anh, nhưng nhận lại được chính là trò đùa trớ trêu của anh. Cũng có một anh nhận ra được lỗi lầm mà quyết đị...