The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 87: Irene Rose
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV

124K 4.9K 711
By reneefuzzybunny

A.N Thank you again for helping me reach a million. This book will end at chapter 94-95!!

   My hand subconsciously rubbed against my mate's beautiful swelling belly, it had been two weeks since we arrived back home and already her stomach was growing quickly. She had made up with my mother a week beforehand and now Irene continues to do her Luna lessons and every day she becomes more and more used to the idea that she will become a Luna. My Luna. We had stayed in bed for the past hour after waking up from her morning sickness. 

Thump, Thump, thump

  The sound echoed into my ears, Irene stirred underneath my touch, her eyes closed as she was about to sleep. I looked over to her, listening to the steady sound that had entered my ears, it sounded slightly foreign. but what confused me more was it sounded like there was more steady beats within that array of sounds, as if multiple sounds were playing at different speeds. It made my skin crawl with uncertainty, whatever that sound was, it made my wolf slightly on edge.

  'What's that sound?' I asked and he shook his head, not speaking, but listening intently to the sound. It made me slightly worried as he spoke no words, not giving me any answers as he crouched low in my mind waiting for something to happen.

    I kept my hand on Irene's belly, feeling slightly threatened at the sound, but as I rubbed her stomach protectively, my hand felt slight movement underneath my skin and my eyes snapped to her belly. My hand skimmed over the swollen stomach again, the sound resonating in my ears as I questioned myself at my her stomach would be moving. The pup wasn't even developed yet, it had no legs or arms, it was like a growing bean. Then, it hit me.

  Oh goddess.

  My heart began to thump wildly as I felt my eye prick with water, my wolf yapping happily in my mind and I immediately bent down so that my ear touched Irene's stomach, my hand replacing my face desperately hearing the sound.

  Thump, thump, thump

  I felt like crying and my mouth twitched into a large smile as my heart soared with pure happiness. I quietly shifted my body to fit in between her legs, my face coming into contact with her belly as I lifted up Irene's shirt, exposing her belly which gleamed with her pregnancy, the happiness skyrocketed as I planted kisses along her belly.

   "Good morning baby," I murmured, hearing the heartbeat which thumped steadily.

My kisses seemed to have awaken Irene as she stirred once more, her hand coming up to rub her belly slowly, making the heartbeats quicken a little bit. A mother's love. Goddess, they were perfect.

   "Mmh, baby what are you doing?" she mumbled slightly, her eyes peeking out from the lids and looked at me staring at belly happily.

   "Can you hear that?" I beamed, peppering more kisses again across my stomach making her wiggle. She giggled hoarsely and placed one hand on my hair and let the other one rest on her stomach.

   "Hear what?" she murmured again. her voice etching with confusion my question as she started to get up from her position, resting her body on her arms as she stared down at me, who continued to kiss her thumping belly.

   "The baby's heartbeat of course," I said, feeling my voice choke up as a lump formed into my throat. My whole body soaring with happiness as my breath was shaking, a hand coming up to press over her hand in hopes she'd feel the heart beat.

   "Oh goddess," she cried out in a slight murmur, I watched with joy as her eyes locked on mine, tears starting to spill over her eyes as she rubbed her belly softly. I knew she couldn't hear the heartbeat yet, although she was a wolf, the baby had just formed the heart and it was a weak sound, barely heard unless the whole room was silent. But, I knew she could feel it. The baby was in there after all.

   "The heartbeat, oh goddess, I want to hear it. I can't believe you can!" she exclaims in a fit of hysteria as she quickly pulls me up to plant her soft lips against mine. It took me by surprise but I immediately responded, feeling tears flow through both of our eyes as both my hands held her belly as her hands held my face. Her happiness flowing through me as she smiled through the kiss . 

   "You are amazing," I breathed out, pulling her closer to me and she used that to open her mouth allowing me to devour her more. She tasted like honey and strawberries, her touch exhilarating my entire body as she continued to kiss me back. She didn't hold back on a breathy moan before we stopped and pressed our foreheads against each other. Her eyes sinking into my soul with pure happiness, I showed every bit of love I had for her. She can rip me to pieces and I wouldn't care. I bare my soul to her. She is mine as I am hers. She captures me in her net, I am a willing fly waiting for her to come. She is my drug and I am an addict, I can never get enough of her.

  I love her, I need her like I need to breathe. She is my everything. Her and our baby is everything. 

   "Our baby," she murmured to me as she looked down at her slowly swelling belly which was getting substantially bigger everyday. I swear her belly shouldn't be as big as it should be, but as long as the baby was okay. I'll be fine. I'll be happy. 

  "I love you," I whispered, feeling my heart become full once more at the sight of her beautiful smile that lit up the whole room.

   "Goddess, I love you too," she cried out and I sealed the distance once more, pressing my lips against her amazingly soft ones.

   "SEE THERE ALPHA AND LUNA?" the doctor said, pointing at the black and white screen of the ultrasound. She moved the weird white thing across Irene's belly who held my hand tightly, waiting for anything that the doctor had to say. Ms Clarence looked at the screen with surprise, her mouth agape as if something had happened to the screen. My heart dropped as she continued to stare at the screen, Irene's hand tightening against my own as we both stared at the screen.

    "Is something wrong with my baby?" she blurted out, her voice in panic  as she looked at the doctor, tears forming against her eyes and her grip became almost painful. I felt like crying as she continued to stay silent. I began to wonder what was happening. I prayed to the Goddess nothing was wrong to our pup, Irene would be devastated.

   "Ms Clarence, what is wrong?" I asked harshly, feeling panic squeeze against my chest, my voice coming out with full authority as my wolf stirred slightly in anger. What was wrong with our pup? Why wasn't she telling us.

   At the sound of my tone, the doctor snapped her eyes towards both of us, a look of shock and surprise in her eyes and features before a smile painted itself across her face. I felt Irene immediately loosen her grip against my hand, relief washing over at us as she wiped her tears that escaped her eyes.

   "Is there something wrong with my baby?" Irene said, this time her voice lacing with authority and demand, I felt pride swell in my heart as she used her capabilities as a soon-to-be Luna. I smiled at the love of my life as the doctor bowed her head, a smile still on her face.

   "Not baby Luna Irene, babies," Ms Clarence exclaimed with pure happiness.

  My whole entire world stopped.

  My breath hitched as realization dawned upon me. The thumps that were playing at a different time wasn't just the one pup, it was more, multiple or double. I didn't know what to think before tears escaped my eyes and something lodged itself in my throat, making me choke. Babies. Goddess. More than one. Holy shit. No. I couldn't believe it. Goddess, no. 

  My mind swirled with thoughts, my wolf howling to the moon as I just sat there, an expression of surprise and filled with tears. I didn't notice the hand that gripped me until it became too painful, snapping me out of whatever I was in to my beautiful mate. Who, once again, was crying like I was, her eyes alight with happiness as she stared at the black and white screen.

   "Triplets, Alpha and Luna. See there, one, two three," the doctor pointed out, her fingers pointing to the three little pockets of black with blurry figures which I knew would be our baby. I heard a sob rack through Irene, her hands shaking as mine did too. They were so tiny, probably half the size of my fist, or maybe slightly bigger. They were close together, so precious, so beautiful. Everything that I could ever ask for.

  They were my kids, our kids and my mind couldn't process the happiness that flowed through Irene and I. We didn't say a word, nothing, we both were too focused on our pups to even speak. Maybe if we did, we 'd cry even more.

   "Congratulations," Ms Clarence whispered softly, her tone laced with happiness as I felt more tears leave my eyes. My entire body racking with sobs, my free hand wiped them away. I couldn't even keep my eyes off of the screen. I didn't dare to, I felt happy, I felt light, I felt invincible.

  "Baby, triplets," Irene whispered, her voice filled with joy as she leaned into my shoulder, her tears and sobs becoming silent after five minutes of staring at our joy. Ms Clarence had let us, allowing me to hold onto the white thing knob thing. We didn't dare speak another word until now, we were too happy. I didn't mind. These were my pups. My future, our future.

     "Goddess, I love you," I choked out, turning my body to face her as she laid down on the white bed, her eyes shining with tears and cheeks stained with water. Her face wad red, but her eyes were alight with the things that I love to see on her.

   "I love you too, so, so much Archer," she cried out. Before I knew it, we were kissing. My hand dropping whatever it was holding and I kissed the life out of beautiful mate. She responded quickly, showing me all the love and emotion she had for me as I did the same. The passionate and sweet kiss turned into something a little bit hot and steamy before we were ripped apart by the sound of the door slowly opening. Ms Clarence reappeared with a sheepish blush and smile on her face, she looked between the both of us, Irene's lips were swollen and red and she blushed furiously, shielding herself into the crook my neck. I chuckled and kissed her forehead tenderly.

   "Sorry, but would you like to hear the heartbeat?" Ms Clarence asked with a small meek voice, we both nodded, even though I could already hear it. Irene's smile stretched wider as the doctor quickly reconfigured the device and before we knew it, the small thumps of tiny heartbeats were surrounded us.

  Then we were crying again, and as we listened to the steady little heartbeats of our future, in my mind, I knew, that this was my everything, more than I could ever know.

A.N You love me. I'm so excited

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

407K 10.5K 23
Athena Blackwood is a brave yet shy young woman. Smart and intelligent, she only mixes herself with the right people. Her only friend Remi decides t...
3.2M 75.3K 38
"I said look at me," he growled as he grabbed my arm from the Gamma in a vice grip. I winced and finally looked up to his stunning grey eyes. 'Mate...
215K 7.1K 40
Alexi is your average high school junior. He gets good enough grades, he has an amazing best friend, and his family is super caring. But, there is a...
8.9M 403K 41
Highest Rankings: #1 in Featured #1 in Werewolf #1 in Dragon #1 in Fantasy #1 in Adventure #1 in Action #1 in Series #23 in Romance "Lyzaria! What d...