MINGKIT I WANT TO BE YOURS

By venushades98

Ming is the right hand for Mario, The biggest and cruel gangster ever exist. Ming is a guy that has no feeli... More

Introduction😘
※C1※
※C2※
※C3※
※C5※
※C6※
※C7※
※C8※
※C9※
※C10※
※C11※
※C12※
※C13※
※C14※
※C15※
※C16※
※C17※
※C18※
※C19※
※C20※
※C21※ / 🌹SHINEE JONGHYUN🌹
※SPECIAL CHAPTER※
※C22※
※C23※
※C24※
※C25※
※C26※
※C27※
※C28※
※C29※
※C30※
※C31※(FINAL)
※EPILOGUE※
°NEW STORY ALERT°
🚨NEW PROMOTE🚨
※BONUS CHAPTER(1)※

※C4※

5.4K 280 107
By venushades98

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
     Warning..today chapter has a bit cruel action....
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Ming's pov

"What the fuck!! You son of a bitch!!" I punch his face and thats make him fall onto the ground. His mouth corner start to bleed. I clench my jaw and my fist while looking at him.

"What is going on here!?" Mario voive make me turn my body and face him. He look at me and his brother. "Care to explain?" He ask.

"Why don't you ask you brother Mario.." I said and look at Kit.

"Kit?"

"I rape Ming..I guess.." Je said and slowly get up while holding his bleeding mouth.

"Idiot." I said and walked away. But I can heard what Mario said next.

"He can freaking kill you Kit!"

"He can kill me if he want.." Kit said. I rolled my eyes and walked to my bike. Before that I called Tae..I said that I want to calm myself.

*
*

"Please stop...please" I totally ignore the voice that come from the punching bag. Yes its not a sand but its a human in that pumching bag. I always do this to calm myself. I will keep punching..kicking..untill the person inside die.

Don't worry its not an innocent people..its the low class gangster wannabe..

Its almost 20 minute I keep punching and kicking..And finally he shut up and I saw a blood dripping from the punching bag. I stop and throw the punching glove away. And give a signal to the other guy to clean it.

"Burn." I said and walked to Tae that is looking while eating his food.

"Today you look more stress...What happen Ming..?" Tae ask and hand me the water bottle.

I swallow the water and sit down. I take the small towel and wipe my sweat.

"I got rape." I said and look at him

"You what...Haha...The unbeatable..invisible and emotionless..cruel Mingkwan got raped!?" He laugh while holding on his stomach. If he is not my friend.. I will shoot him right on his mouth.

"Shut up Tae.." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Okay..okay..But you got raped by who?..Who is the person who can make you stress like this..?" He put the strawberry in his mouth and stop laughing.

"Kit.."

"Wait..Kit? Mario brother?" He enlarged his eyes and swallow the strawberry.

I nodded and grab an apple that infront of me.

"Damn it.." I rolled my eyes hearing what he said. Yes I know..Damn It..

*
*

I was wearing a black suit and my normal glasses. Today is 31 october. I need to visit someone..Someone that I miss so much. I look at myself on the mirror and smiled. I wear my watch and spray my perfume. Wearing my earing and my gold key necklace that I keep in the drawer. I only wear that on this date .. When I will go and meet him. I look at the other white key and smile. I miss you baby..I close my eyes and placed the necklace on my chest.And its make me remember him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"I have a present for you..!" The small guy infront of me smiled and hand me a small box. I grab the box and open it..I saw a couple key necklace.

"This is beautiful"I said and smile. He chuckled when I ruffled his hair. " But why you choose a key baby?" I ask.

"That because..the key that you wear is the key to my heart ..and the key that I wear is a key to your heart..So no one can open our heart..except for us.." I smiled when he said that.. I leaned and kiss his lips.

"I love you.." I said and hug him.

"I love you more stupid Mingkwan.." And I laugh again..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I open my eyes and take a deep breath before keep the other mecklace in the drawer back.

I grab the 99 red rose bouquet and my car key then walked out. I can't be late on my date.

*
*

In approximately 30 minute I finally arrived. I smiled and look at my self in the mirror before stepped out of my car with a bouquet of roses in my hand. I look at the gate ..smiling then stepped in.

I walked up for almost 5 minute before I arrived. I smiled infront of the grave.

"Hey , baby..sorry I'm late." I said and put the roses on his grave under the small tree. I sit and leaned my back to that tree.

"Do you know how much I miss you..You didn't come in my dream this day..Are yoi so busy?." I laugh alone. People gonna think that I'm crazy.

"You know what baby..I found someone who has a the same face like you..But he is totally different from you...The first time I saw him..seriously I feels so shocked. But thank god he can't see my face..Because he was closing his eyes when I save him. " I laugh again. But suddenly I feels so sleepy.. As usual I will just sleep under this small tree until I wake up.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Mingming...What are you doing?"  The small guy come and jumped on the bed holding an ice cream.

"Well..as you can see..I need to settle a few thing.." I said while arranging a few file on the bed. But now just a messed thank to my beautiful boyfriend.

"Copter..please baby..let me finish this first okay.." I said and smile.

"You always busy with your work.. Kill people..bring a gun everywhere..Beat someone.." He jumped down and sit on the couch looking away from me.

"Auu baby..I'm sorry okay..After I finish this..we will go to a date okay..I promise you..." I said and walked to him then  hug him and burried my face on his neck.

"Ming...you and I is just 20 years old..what if one of us die..?" I shocked hearing to his question.

"Hey baby..look at me..No one gonna die..okay.."

*
*

"Ming..help me..!" I look at my boyfriend that come home bleeding all over.He is crying calling my name.. He fall down before I can grab him. His stomach has a deep and long cut from a knife i think.. His shoulder has a shoots wound. His face is all swollen and bleeding.. His shirt is all torn.

"Baby..what happen..baby..talk to me..!"  My tears fall when he just keep quiet. I slowly touch his neck..listen to his heart beat..but nothing..

*
*

'I'm sorry..we already tried to save him..but..We failed. I'm sorry Mr.Ming.. He lost to many blood... The cut on his stomach is too deep..The bullet on his shoulder we manage to get it out..But..its still won't do anything.. Plus..he is raped by a ...6 man'..But they are careless and leave their sperm on Copter body..Maybe its can help you find the persons who did this'

I fall on my knee and cry..This is my fault.. I will find all that guy..

*
*

And I did find them a day after Copter funeral.

"Please don't do this..!" That guys screaming want me to let them go.. Theres actually 10 of them.. And that make me more angry..

I spread they legs and tied their legs up. Tied their body to the table and tied their hand above their head. And I invite 100 mans to 'taste' them. Each of them got 10..Isn't that nice..Then after they almost die I grab my gun and shoot they shoulder one by one. Then grab my sword and walked while slicing their stomach.

After I done I just burn the old warehouse with all of them inside..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I open my eyes and look at the watch..Damn it..its already 6.30p.m ..

"Baby..I'll go home first okay..I'll come again later..don't forget to come in my dream tonight okay.. I love you.." I said and walked away..

But Ming didn't realize that someone is watching him from afar. After he go..that person walked to Copter grave.

"Copter Panuwat Kerdthongthavee". He said then walked away..

A/N : How today chapter guys...do u guyss like it..??

Don't forget to leave a comment and a vote okay..

I Love You Guyss😊😘😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

419K 13.9K 46
He forcefully pushed me against the wall pressing his lips on mines. I refused to kiss pack until he bit down on my lip....hard. It felt wierd...but...
51.6K 2.8K 49
Nanon, The heir to one of the biggest mafia families of the country. Ruthless, cold hearted and arrogant but kind and loving to his loved ones. Ohm...
57.7K 1.8K 72
Sebastian has been through a lot after realizing that he was gay. His parents took it in stride but his school and town were less than friendly about...
1.4K 104 10
Jungkook doesn't trust his heart away easily. That doesn't mean he doesn't try, he wants to be loved after tall, but who doesn't? So he vows to give...