daydreamer // soa fanfic

By taurusvibes

This is about the daughter of the Sons of Anarchy. How does she handle "the life"? She deals with her own lif... More

1. German Steaks
2. Not My Intention
3. Nirvana
4. Take Me Somewhere
5. I Brought Two
6. Like A Bouquet
7. Mini Gemma
8. Don't Get Burned
9. No Scarring
10. Hands
11. Aunt Rosie
12. Rebound
13. Let Me Be Sad
14. Sleeping Pills
15. Clueless
16. Pervert
17. Lightweight
18. Nice Stitches, Want More?
19. Viva La Vida
20. Shoot
21. Not From Nevada
22. Classics
23. Letting Off Steam
24. The Club
25. Time
26. Cheers
27. Til Death Do Us Part
28. Darkness
29. The Princess
30. Bandages
31. Closure
32. Sunflowers
33. You're Hungry?
34. Preppy Boy
35. Tag, You're It
36. Yellow Flowers
37. Motherless
38. Rings
39. So It Begins..
41. Make This Shot
42. Anoynmous Tip
43. Fragile
44. The Wrench
45. Off Limits
46. Physics
47. Beauty Takes Time
48. Man In The Mask
49. Breathless
50. Keep Up
51. Tools
52: Cuts & Scratches
53: Que Pasa, Rosa?
54: Unpredictable
55: AT&T
56: Nice Talk
57: Impeccable Aim
58: Rose Madock
59: County 18
60: Boiling
61: Death Is Inevitable
62: Distractions
63: I Don't Strip
64: Gemma VS Rose, or Clay VS Jax?
65: Family Meeting
66: 4AM
67: Simpler Times
68: Lies Are Never Enough
69: A Son For A Son
70: Waves 🕊 Intro To Season 3
71: Already Gone
72: Are You Okay?
73: Good Liar

40. Sex, Money, and Guns

1.9K 45 1
By taurusvibes

02x01; Albification

(this is Maren.)
-

Rose wandered around the hospital looking for Gemma, Tara, and Abel. She started to get annoyed, wondering why it was taking so long for her to find them.

Rose passed a church, but backed up as she saw Unser was in there.

"Unser?" Rose mumbled, causing Unser to widen his eyes and turn around to face her.

"Shouldn't you be at school?" Unser chuckled. Rose rolled her eyes, chuckling back.

"Not for a couple more weeks. Want me gone already?" Rose chuckled as she sat next to him. They both were silent as Unser just sat and thought, while Rose looked around the room. She'd only seen crosses from her mom's necklaces. Other than that, she never felt the need to become religious in any way.

"You believe in god?" Under interrupted the silence.

"I believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm not sure about a god or afterlife, though." Rose shrugged. "What about you?"

"Eh," Unser shrugged and waved her off. "You really leavin' kid?"

"Yeah." Rose said as she looked down, picking at her nails. Bad habit.

"I didn't just watch Gemma grow, ya know. I watched you grow as well. The only difference is she left when she was sixteen, and came back with a motorcycle club." He chuckled to himself.

"I'll come back, Wayne." Rose reassured some more, but they both knew once she left, there was always a possibility of staying gone.

"I know." He sighed as he looked around the room. Rose frowned, and hung out with him for little while longer, just sitting and talking with him.

The door opened, and Rose frowned when she saw it was Gemma.

"What are you doing in—" Rose and Gemma both mumbled something along the lines, as Unser scoffed and looked back at the two.

"I was looking for you and saw Unser in here." Gemma explained.

"I was looking for you and saw— whatever." Rose mumbled before chucking. "How's Abel?"

"He's good, doing really good." Gemma called before sitting next to Unser, as she rocked him back and forth in his carrier.

"Did you manage to not hate Tara for five minutes?" Rose asked. Gemma just smirked and eyed Rose, before Rose laughed. "Hey, just a question."

"Asshole." Gemma smirked.

-

"Streamers?" Maren asked.

"No," Rose cringed as they walked around the Dollar store.

"Why are we even trying, all they need is beer and crow eaters." She sighed, causing Rose to chuckle. Maren was Kip's little sister, moving down here while family back at home was messy. She found happiness in her friendship with Rose, while Brea and Rose were becoming distant.

"True." Rose sighed as she put in the streamers anyways. "We'll just let Gemma and Luann decide."

"Whatever works." Maren sighed as she looked over at Vincent and Kip leaning on their motorcycles outside the store. "What the hell did my brother get himself into," She chuckled.

"It's not as bad as you think." Rose shrugged.

"I'm still trying to understand how you all work. Shit, you've been raised on this. I've only been here a couple months." Maren explained.

"You'll adjust before you know it." Rose sighed as she got in line for the register. "You're already adjusting anyways, it's not difficult to do. We're good people, Maren."

"Sex, money, and guns. Sounds about right when you sum it up." Maren chuckled, making shake her head and chuckle as well.

"Soon enough, you're brother will be officially apart of it." Rose smirked. "Its something to truly be proud of."

"I am proud of him. He's strong, he can handle this." Maren grinned as she looked over to her brother some more. "It's just me. Handling the other guys. I'm afraid I'll become a crow-eater."

"You will be strong too. As much as you don't think so. Every now and then, you'll have to keep yourself together when things get messy. And don't think that low of yourself." Rose explained, thinking back to when Clay called her a crow-eater. She then looked back to Esai's death. Flashbacks occurred through her mind as she brought her hand to her chest.

"Rose, he's ready." Maren called out to Rose, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry," She simply mumbled before handing the cashier her things, before paying, and leaving with Maren.

"Took you two long enough." Kip complained.

"Shut up, the line was pretty brutal." Rose hissed.

"Oh, I bet." Vincent said sarcastically before Rose playfully glared at him.

"Just take us to the T.M., alright?" Maren complained as she got onto the motorcycle with Kip. Rose did the same with Vincent, before they took off.

Rose felt nauseous as she held onto Vincent, knowing she still hasn't mentioned the news. Yet, even figured out the news itself. She was still unsure if she wanted to leave Charming or not.

She also needed to fix things with Brea. Sure, it'll be a messy fight, but she was hopeful that it would be worth it.

As they arrived, Rose saw Brea with her arm taped up. Another tattoo, she assumed. Rose glanced over to Vincent, knowing her chances of getting a tattoo for him would be gone in a matter of weeks.

Rose and Maren walked past Brea, feeling the tension radiating off one another. Brea felt as if Maren was her replacement for Rose. When really, Brea was the one distancing herself from Rose. Nothing was holding Brea back but herself. Rose squealed as she saw the two boxes sitting on the bar.

"Half-Sack!" Rose called.

"Yeah," He sighed.

"Help me drop these off in a room. These are a surprise I got for Bobby." Rose winked.

"Damn what's in here?" He winced as he carried one, while Rose carried the other.

"It's just his favorite beer. It's rare, and I thought it'd be something nice to do. Since I'm leaving, I think it should be a good thing to remember me by." Rose slipped, causing Kip to widen his eyes. Rose widened hers as well. "You can't tell Vince— I'll do that on my own. Got it?" She hissed.

"That's so fucked, Rose." He shook his head sadly.

"Oh, please. You getting a fake ball was fucking messed up as well." Rose whined.

"I need the symmetry." He simply while Rose rolled her eyes. "Is this room alright?"

"Yeah, seems old and untouched. I bet the last time it was used, it was probably first nine." She joked as Kip walked in, immediately wincing and backing up.

"Oh—Balls—Shit—I'm–" Kip stuttered as he stumbled against the door frame.

"What are you spazzing about?—" Rose whined some more as she walked in behind him. "Oh my god, oh— oh my god!" Rose winced as she dropped the box and saw Abel on the floor next to the bed. She closed her eyes and kneeled down to the ground, attempting reach for the box she dropped. "Are you fucking kidding me? With Abel in here?!"

"I was uh— We were just putting this here—"

"Not anymore,—" Rose whined in disgust, as she struggled to pick up the box, eyes still closed while Kip continued to stumble and stutter.

"Either join in, or get out sparky!" Gemma yelled to Kip.

"Okay." Kip simply said as he said the box down, running into Rose as he did so making her drop the box as well.

"Shit," She mumbled with her eyes still closed, as she grabbed onto Kip while he pushed her out of the room with him.

"Are we safe now?" She panted.

"Yeah, you can open your eyes." He sighed, shaking his head at another thing he'd be made fun of about while Rose worried about Bobby's welcome back present.

"Can you two wrap it up in there! I need those boxes for the party!" Rose yelled as she banged on the door.

"Come and get them!" Gemma yelled back, as Kip rushed to Rose's side to open the door and grab them, Rose frowned and pushed him away quickly.

"What the hell are you doing!" Rose yelled to Kip.

"I'm grabbing the boxes!" Kip whined as he threw his hands up in defense, only for Rose to push him backwards.

"No! No, no, no, this is— No. Just— Let's go." Rose winced as she walked behind Kip. A flustered, and scarred-for-life Rose and Kip walk into the lounge, while Maren and Vincent frown in confusion.

"What were y'all screaming about in there?" Maren asked.

"I don't wanna talk about it." Rose looked around, as Kip scratched the back of his head. The two struggled to get the view out of their minds.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 1.1K 20
What if the Sons were still standing? What if Clay Morrows daughter fell in love with a Mayan? What if a deal was made? Who will survive and who will...
8.3K 175 15
WARNING. GRAPHIC CONTENT. READ WITH CAUTION.. Leena is the daughter of Clay Morrow. She has lived with her mother for her whole life... That is unt...
85.1K 1.6K 34
She just wanted to leave, to disappear. She didn't want to be in the same place anymore. She loved her father, her brothers, her sister, her family...
50.3K 1.7K 23
The moment Gwen ran off with Chibs the day of their wedding, Jax was left a broken man. He had to watch as the women he loved married a man he once...