Boys Divisional School of Man...

By boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... More

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 2

83.7K 2.3K 9K
By boybands77

"Harry its 7:30! You're going to be late for class!" Niall shakes my arm for his third attempt in waking me up this morning.

"Niall stop! It's the first day of school I won't miss anything!" I groan.

"Fine." Niall said. Finally. Peace and fucking quiet.

There was a sharp tug at my ankle yanking me off the bed. I try to grip onto the mattress but fail as my bum hits the floor with a harsh thud.

"Get your ass up Harry! I'm not kidding! We have our classes together so let's go!" he throws a pair of jeans at my face and I hold in a scream. Too damn early. Too damn early.

I sit up for a moment before I slide the jeans up my legs. All the while keeping my eyes closed. I'm pretty sure it's just Niall and I because I didn't hear the other two. They're probably already on their way to their classes.

"Hey Niall you said we have the same classes together?" I ask, standing up from the floor.

"Yeah apparently they go by rooms. We're in the group with everyone from rooms 41 to 50."

"That's weird."

"Yeah it is. Hey did you even sign up for any classes?"

"No did you?"

"No." he says thoughtfully. Probably wondering if he ended up getting a bad subject.

We both put on our shoes and start to head out of the housing building, towards the school.

"What kind of school is this?" I can't help but voice my curiosity. So this school just gives us our classes, which we are divided into by room numbers? How is preselected courses going to help us in life? That's what high school was for.

Niall opens the front door for me and we both walk through the threshold. There are students scrambling to get to their class, running up the stairs or down. Lucky for Niall and I all of our classes are on the main floor.

I open the door to our classroom and check my phone, we still have five minutes until class starts. We walk into the room and are taken by surprise to see about 30 other kids standing on a carpeted floor. No particular order, small clusters of friends I'm guessing.

Theres no desks or tables in this room. The teachers up at the front but that's it. Where are we going to sit?

The door opens behind us and Niall and I shift to stand closer to the herds of people. It was another student who looked worried he'd be late because he sighed and walked calmly over to a group of three to join their conversation.

"This isn't a normal school." I whisper so Niall is the only one to hear.

"I know. It's scaring me." he whispers back.

"Good morning." a professor greets as he walks through the door. "Class has started please have a seat."

"There was no bell yet." I pipe up as the class began to sit cross legged on the carpet.

"This school doesn't have a bell system for safety reasons. Classes starts promptly at 8:00 and trust that I will advise you when that time has come. That goes for your other classes as well."

"That's bullshit." I grumbles and cross my arms over my chest. How are we supposed to know if we're late or not?

"What is your name?" the professor asked. I noticed the rest of the class was watching our encounter in amusement.

"Harry." I said with confidence.

"Harry what?"

"Harry Styles. With a 'y'." I stated. The teacher nodded shifting through some papers and jotting something down.

"Well Harry would please join the rest of your peers and have a seat." grammatically written it was a question, spoken it was an order.

I scoffed but sat down beside Niall. I ran a hand through my dark curly hair which was naturally unruly. You can try all you want to tame the curls, it's not happening.

Niall looked up at me and he looked scared of my defiance. I send him a soft smile to try assure him I guess. Jesus why am I? I don't need to care about him.

"As you may have noticed this is not an ordinary school. We have rules we expect you to obey and you will have your own personal set of rules to follow as well. You will address me as Professor Hale or Sir. I will accept no other." the class was silent as he spoke. Professor Hale began writing something on the blackboard. He was standing in the way so I wasn't able to see much until he moved away.

Boys
Divisional
School of
Manners

Was sprawled across the black board in thick white chalk. There were a few gasps and a silent murmur of chatter before Professor Hale started speaking again.

"This school is a school of art. A way of life. You will learn to be mannerly but not in the way you expected." he gestured to the school name with his finger pointing to each initial. Realization struck me quick. I look to Niall who seems to have caught on as well, his blue eyes are bright with worry.

"You can't do that!" I shouted standing up.

"Yeah! You can't force us into this!" another boy from the back of the room shouted, piggybacking on my idea.

Soon enough the class was in an uproar, that is except about 15, Niall included. Every time Niall looks to me I can feel my heart breaking. He looks so scared.

"It'll be okay Niall." I assure, bending down to rest my hand on his shoulder. He looks at me with thankfulness but his eyes are brimming with tears.

The professor didn't seem to care about the class's shouting, in fact he seemed quite amused by it. He sat in his chair writing something on paper on his desk as he waited for the class to simmer.

I can't be apart of this. I'm not some slave that will be bossed around to take orders! I have my rights as equal as the others and they can't force me to do this!

"I'm out of here!" I shouted, storming off towards the doors. Professor Hale didn't say anything, but I would say his smile got wider. I tried opening the door but it wouldn't budge. It was locked from the inside? What kind of school does that? Oh yeah, a BDSM school. I started to bang on it in frustration but I realized it wouldn't help.

"You people are fucking sick! You'll rot in hell before I have to be some slave!" I turn around to face professor Hale.

The rest of the class had fallen silent and taken a seat back on the floor.

"Harry why don't you sit down?" Professor Hale said quietly as his pen still moved fluidly across a paper.

"Why don't you let me the fuck out of here?" I shouted back.

The professor ignored me and stood back up, walking around to the front of his desk so he could lean back against it.

"As first years you will all be a submissive and you will be given a dominant. My job is to give you a safe guide to doing it correctly. I myself am a dominant so I know what a perfect submissive should be. Of course nobody's perfect, and there will be mistakes made. But it's my job to ensure you know how to handle it properly. Welcome to your first class of safety training." he smiled.

"Oh what the fuck?" I shouted throwing his arms up in the air.

"Do not interrupt my class again. Sit down."

I crossed his arms, refusing to do so.

"Fine." the Professor stated. "You have lost your privilege to sit. You will stand in my class from now on."

My eyes widened briefly before I recovered to the look of defiance. I don't even want to fucking sit in here anyways! The moment this class is over I'm out of here. Gone like the fucking wind.

"At nine o'clock the third year dominants will be coming by to claim you. So that leaves us," he looks at his watch, "A half hour to go over basic expectations and rules. Let's begin."

I haven't moved from my position at the front of the room. I keep Looking to Niall though. His leg had started bouncing up and down in nerves. What the hell is this? What am I doing here.

"Being a submissive does not mean you are a slave. You are simply giving your trust to someone else. With that they will provide you with love and care and you will give them obedience. There are times where you can be treated as equals but that is up to your Dominant. You will follow their orders and obey their commands. It may seem like a lot right now but do not worry, they are given weekly requirements on what you can and cannot do. As each week passes there will be more that they can do and less that they cannot do.

"First let's start off with the positions of a submissive. Everyone on your knees, sitting on your heels, with your hands behind your back. One hand gripping the other wrist." he instructs. I think everyone in this class is scared straight into following him. Slowly and cautiously they all get to the positions he's instructed. Except for me and I stood shaking my head disapprovingly at the class. If we all stood up to this they couldn't do it to us! My parents would not stand for this! Wait did they know what this school actually was? Probably not because they're big on abstinence. Guess how big of a disappointment I was when I fucked a girl at 15.

"Some dominants like this position. I myself quite enjoy seeing my submissive like this. I have made him sit like this for hours on end and he didn't move an inch until I told him to. You will gradually become better at answering to what your dominant wants and what he needs."

I look around and see that everyones faces hold a look of terror, and I bet if I could see mine I'd blend right in. But I keep my cool as I watch the professor instruct the class. This is sickening. It really is.

Professor Hale begins to walk to the carpeted floor from his risen platform at the front.

"Head down. You do not look any dominant in the eye unless you are ordered to or asked to. Some find it offensive." he continues checking everyone's positioning and there are many squirms and groans.

"Knees spread farther. You are to open up and give your dominant what is his."

"His?!" a dirty blonde from the other side shouts. "I'm not gay!"

"Never said you had to be. Another thing. Do not speak unless spoken to." he walks towards Niall.

"Knees spread." he instructs gently tapping his shoulder. He struggle to spread them as far as those jeans will allow. When Professor Hale seems pleased he continues to the front of the room.

Our dominants will be men? They better not touch me in any sexual way because I will charge them for rape.

All these rules are a whirlwind to remember because I think I'm still in shock of all that is happening.

"Your uniforms will be given to you next period and I expect those to be worn everyday in this class and looking like they're new."

My head is still trained in the direction of the floor in front of me, but my eyes trail to see Niall with his head bowed and his shoulders shaking slightly. His fingers were shaking noticeably and all I wanted to do was comfort him. He's like a little puppy for crying out loud! I'd take his fear and give it to me if it meant I'd see him smile. God dammit Harry what's gotten into you?

"There will be books as well next period and I want chapter one read for tomorrow."

Multiple groans were heard throughout the room.

"None of that. You will always take what's given to you graciously. Always.

"You may now look forward, keep your position. Are there any questions on today's lesson so far?"

A lot of hands were raised and Professor Hale chose them at random.

"Are they going to be touching us sexually?" a red head asked from the front of the class.

"Not until you ask them to." he smiles. Thank god! Whoever the hell this dominant is will not touch me! One thing I don't have to worry about as much.

"What happens to us?" a small boys asks timidly. Professor Hale smiled softly. The gentlest I've seen him.

"That is up to you and your dominant. You will be staying in your dorms this week however, If he wishes you to move in with him next week, you do so. If he wishes for you to stay in your dorm, you do so. Know that no matter what he decides that room still belongs to you and you can go there anytime you'd like. Of course with permission from your dominant, or at least letting him know where you are in certain cases."

Before he takes another question he elaborates. "Your relationship is something you'll discuss. It's something between the two of you. Every relationship in the BDSM world is different. You're main goal is to provide pleasure for your dominant, make him happy. His goal will be to keep you safe, protected, and to give you love and care."

A few hands go down and there's only one hand remaining in the air.

"So basically our whole life now is up to our dominant?"

"Respectively, yes. But there are contracts that you put input in to be loyal to. There you will voice your limits and your dominant must follow those rules."

The class falls to eerie silence. I scan the walls for a clock but come up blank. When are the dominants coming? Good lord when is class over?

"We still have ten minutes left so I'll leave that for you to think of questions you might have for your dominant. Any questions for me raise your hand. No talking." and with that professor Hale sits back behind his desk and watches them with a pleasurable eye.

I don't dare to ask if Niall's alright but I sure as hell am wondering.

I can think of a few choice questions I'd like answered. Like why the hell this isn't on the brochure? Or even mentioned in orientation's! That has to be illegal somewhere!

I watch the class as they squirm and groan at the uncomfortable positions. They stayed like that for a good five minutes before Professor Hale spoke again.

"Alright we now have five minutes so I would like you all in five straight lines according to your rooms. 41 and 42 will be in the front row, 43 and 44 in the next, and so on. Stand up and go now." he orders calmly. I can only watch as the pathetic people follow this order. The classroom is huge and the lines could probably go on for a class double ours.

I notice how perfectly these lines are made. One directly behind another as well as perfect straight lines across. The class was silent as we waited further instructions.

"Harry which room are you in?" I can hear the professor say.

"48." I scoffed.

"Alright you will stand at the end." I can practically hear the smile on his face grow. "Stand on the far side."

I made my way to where he'd pointed and stood at the end. I was right beside Niall and he looked broken right about now. It feels weird to be standing over someone like this. They're not of any lesser value so it doesn't feel right.

"This is going to be your kneeling arrangement. Every morning I expect to walk in this classroom to see this."

There was a knock on the door that made most of the class jump.

"Remember open up to give them what's theirs, and don't look to them unless told to." and with that I heard the door open.

My heart is beating in my chest and I can see Niall give a new wave of tears. We're in the back. They won't see us. I put my left hand on his shoulder but he jumps and shrugs his shoulder so my hand falls off.

"You'll get in trouble." he whispers so quiet I don't think anyone heard. The class of dominants is up at the front on the raised platform while the two professors talk.

I quickly replace my hand to behind my back and I remain put.

"When I call your name you will repeat it so your dominant will find you. Your next class is at ten o'clock and I expect you to be there on time. This is just a time to introduce yourself."

He then continues by reading names off a list. "Cole Adams."

"Cole Adams." comes a weak voice from behind me. A dominant from the front of the room walks to the back. His arm brushes past mine and I almost fall over. I move my head on instinct to look to him and tell him off but then I remember where I am and who I am to him. With that I look away respectively. I know I'm already I'm deep shit. I don't feel like getting any worse. I hear him speak commands for which Cole obeys and they walk out of the classroom.

"Josh Allen."

"Josh Allen." was repeated from somewhere at the front.

The list went on for some time before they reached Niall's name.

"Niall Horan."

"Niall Horan." he choked.

"Repeat." came the professors stern voice.

A soft whimper escaped Niall before he repeated himself. "Niall Horan."

A tall boy, man would be a better word actually, from the front came and walked in front of me and asked Niall to stand up. Asked, not ordered. I feel a weight of relief that Niall seems to have gotten a good one. Niall is soon gone out the door and I feel so alone. There's still about half the class but it was him that made me feel the slight comfort.

By the time my name was called there was only a handful of us left.

"Harry Styles."

"Harry Styles." I repeated. It got easier for them to locate where the name was coming from after a while.

I guess he realized he got the black sheep of this herd because his lips pursed in a tight line and his eyes narrowed when I looked him dead in the eye.

"Follow me." he commanded again. His voice is light, very non threatening. I feel relief when I notice I'm a fair bit taller than he is. He doesn't seem too impressed when he realized the same thing because he sighs.

"Louis. Wait." Professor Hale spoke. Louis I guess nodded and stood by his professors side. I stood off to the side because frankly I've already had enough.

Professor Hale continues reading off the list until soon the only people left are Louis, his professor, my professor, and me.

"Ah Louis. How fitting you get this one yeah?" Professor Hale laughs. His voice had turned bitter. I noticed the tension him and Louis held in both their stares. They definitely have a history.

"Yes sir." Louis says through gritted teeth. Louis' professor and I are both watching silently.

"Alright well. Harry here is this years disobedient. Good luck." Professor Hale smiled patting louis' shoulder. I noticed the way Louis' whole body had stiffened.

"Yes sir. Understood." he growled. "May I ask why he was not in the formal position?"

"He refused to sit down. He tried escaping. He swore at me. All in all just defiant of this lifestyle. As his consequence he is not aloud to sit in this class." Professor Hale spoke as if I wasn't standing a foot away from him.

"Thank you sir." Louis smiled falsely.

I follow him out the class door and through the hallway until we reached the front doors leading outside. He stopped in front of the doors so I stopped too.

"You're supposed to open the door for me." he whispers. Why is he whispering? I grab the handle and pull it open holding it for him. He walks through and down the steps with me in tow.

"There are security cameras. If they saw a Dom opening a door I'd be in a shit load of trouble." he speaks from in front of me. So let me get this clear then? The Doms are aloud to swear? this is bullshit

I notice a lot of my classmates are outside as well, either kneeling in front of or sitting beside their given Dominant. I follow Louis and I take my time behind him so I can sneak glances. His hair looks pretty long but he has it styled to deceive. He's short but then again it could just be me being over 6 foot.

He was wearing a maroon sweater that looked really lose on him with a pair of black skinny jeans. Classy.

He leads me to behind the building were I see benches and porch swings set up in a spot on the huge field. I sigh in relief when I spot Niall with his Dominant sitting on a swing.

Louis stopped and turned around abruptly taking me by surprise. Our eyes locked and I made no move to look away.

"Did I say you could look up?" he demands. I shake my head no.

"Words." he says.

"No."

"So why did you?" his voice is stern and I take back what I said about a non threatening voice.

"I wanted to make sure my friend was okay." I tell him the truth. There was a moment, for which he looked towards Niall and the other boy, before he spoke again.

"Was he upset before?" he asks curiously. I nod my head before he sharply says "Words."

"He was crying." I admit.

"He's in good hands now." his tone a lot softer. Caring almost if I didn't know better

He starts walking again and leads me to sit a stone wall that incased a garden.

"I'd want you to kneel but I've been through that in skinny jeans." he makes a sound like he was shuddering. "Sit beside me."

I obey and sit down.

"You can look at your surroundings now." he says. He stays quiet as I lift my head and I scan for Niall immediately. He had his head rested on the boys lap as he laid on his back. The boy was stroking his hair as they gently swung back and forth.

Other than making sure Niall was alright I didn't really care to look around. I humored louis and did a sweep of the landscape anyways. It's beautiful here. The grass is green with flower gardens everywhere and not a speck of paint shipped from the swings.

When it came to me checking the left side my eyes fell to the boy. I can't help but admit his eyes are breathtaking. The color of the brightest oceans blue. I think my gaze was starting to classify as staring when he cleared his throat and look away.

"My name is Louis Tomlinson but you will refer to me as Sir or Master while in public, during school, and in scenes. Any questions?"

"What are scenes?" I scoff.

"Ah a newbie newbie." he nods his head. "A scene is a specified time when you and I are taking part in BDSM activities. As you get older and more and more into this lifestyle it will be less selective and more 24/7 based. Anything else?"

"What happened back there with you and Hale?" I smirk. This asshole has another thing coming.

"None of your concern. Any other questions?" he growls.

"Yeah okay, just one." I say as innocent as I can.

"Alright let's hear it then."

"Are you and Hale like arch rivals or something?" I laugh.

"You will remember where you are and who you are to me. If you think it is alright to treat a Dominant disrespectfully," he scoffs " boy are you in for it."

"Yeah whatever." I mumble, looking around the yard. It looks different in the morning light. Last night everything was lit up by a moons glow. But in the daylight I can see the fountains going and the elegant designs on the benches.

"Next week you will move in with me. Until then we only see each other at school so you must address me as Master."

"What do you call me?"

"Whatever I want to." he smiles and shrugs his shoulders. It's not like when the other boys had smiled. When Austin smiled it was creepy, when Professor Hale smiles it was in amusement, but when Louis smiles it's different. And this wasn't even a true smile, I want to make him laugh or smile for real so I can see it better.

"It really depends on how I feel. I could call you Harry, or develop a nickname, the moment I read your name actually I thought of Haz but I'm still undecided."

"I like Haz." I admit, accidentally cutting him off.

"Good, well I'd also like to call you kitten, or pet, or sometimes sub. I'm into the whole degrading ones like bitch or slut or whore, I find it helps put you in your place. But I'd only ever call you that in a scene. Unless you're being one then I'll let you know. I don't know I just was really into that."

"Were you a sub?" I ask.

"First year yeah. Then for second I took the Dom practicing courses because I realized I liked being in control."

I nod awkwardly because I don't know what to say.

"Next period we are starting your contract so I should remind you that you will not speak until I ask you. When we go into the office I'm sorry about your jeans but you will have to kneel."

I nod. Okay. Seems easy. Don't look at anyone. Don't talk to anyone. Listen to Louis. Yeah right.

"Today you only have two of five classes correct?" he asks. I nod my head.

"Harry! When I ask you a question you use your words!" he shouts. I think it drew the attention of other pairs around us.

I flinch away from him and nod my head but I quickly mumble out a "Yes."

He sighs. "I'm sorry. I'm not used to new ones. I didn't mean to scare you. I just wanted to get the point across."

"It's fine." I mumble. I'm used to people yelling at me by now. It's really actually bringing me an odd sort of comfort right now.

"You had a few little scuffles yesterday I see." he reached into his jean pocket pulling out a piece of paper and unfolding it.

"Not answering questions asked, two.
Rolling eyes, three.
No 'thank you' s, five.
Treating dominant incorrectly, five.
Cursing, seven.
And above all you were rude to your mother." he reads off a list. He 'tssk's at me. "What are we going to do?"

Rhetorical question. Don't answer.

"I didn't know what a dominant was! I didn't know about any of this shit!" my hands gesture to around the yard as I begin to defend myself.

"You will NEVER raise your voice at me. There will be severe punishments if it happens. Don't forget who you are. Once again Harry with the cursing." he growls.

Okay. Now I really take back the non threatening. I could easily take him down but I don't even want to try.

"Austin was your guide correct?"

"Yes."

"Ah, yeah we won't count the questions or the treating a Dom incorrectly one as punishments, you didn't know."

I scoff because that's what I had just said.

"We will deal with those next week. In the mean time all your teachers keep track of your behavior in class and at the end of each period I go to your classes to collect a slip of paper with actions that should be rewarded and actions that should be punished. So don't do anything stupid basically alright?"

"K." I roll my eyes, it's instinctive, what can I say?

"So what happened today in class." he asks with a sincere tone.

I scoff. "You call that a class?"

His lips purse into a straight line and he take a deep breath. "Harry. That is as much of a class as English or Science alright? I'm just trying to help your problems right now."

"I don't need help."

"Alright fine. Looks like your standing for the whole class tomorrow. Have fun with that." Louis snarls.

"Well we better start heading to the guidance office." he says.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 28.9K 66
"Listen here." He said threateningly as he held my chin harshly, making me look directly into his glaring eyes. "I warn you... If you ever talk about...
57.7K 1.9K 27
A Ziall story. Niall and Zayn. With some Larry scenes. Includes gay love and self harm. Niall fights everyday with a smile, being in one direction wo...
130K 4.5K 28
(I wrote this when I was 13 and it's my first fic so ur allowed to laugh and cringe lmao) Niall is truly madly deeply in love with his best friend a...
1.1M 45.1K 70
This book is a boy x boy fanfiction. If you are not a fan of that, please just get away from this book as far as possible. Edit: Hello there. Before...