Beating The Odds

By TierraMarcel

And sometimes, against all odds, against all logic, we still hope. ALL FUCKINGGGGG !! rights reserved. DONT T... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5
6.
7.
8.
CAST
9.
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25/TheEnd

24

1.1K 53 16
By TierraMarcel

Dior Combs 💰

Two week later . . 💭

Speeding through lights heading to a meeting, this last two weeks was something I wish by pass. My wife came back home three nights ago but things been shaky but we was coming back together nonetheless. This morning I got a call from my Assistant and she told get to the office ASAP. I pushed the thought of the female from that night in the back of my head but I knew this meeting was about her. I pulled us to my office and let the man standing outside park my car for me and I needed to the third floor.

Waving at everybody, I walked into my office to check my email rally fast then I walked into the confidence room. My consistent was sitting in the end chair with her glasses on her tip of her nose. She looked up and me then back to her laptop.

"Hello Mr.Combs how are you ?" She asked

"Fine I guess, what's this meeting all about ?"

"You see in about." She looked down at her watch. "Ten minutes sit down."

I shook my head and took a seat pulling out my phone. I start texting K just to see what she was doing, she said noting laying down watching tv and we just talked about anything. It was a small knock on the door and income the girl from that night.

"Hello Meemee have a seat so we can start before my next meeting please." She took a seat right in front of me and smiled.

"Why are you here man ? I told you get the money from her and leave me the fuck alone."

"No baby it's way bigger than that." She went into her bag pulling out a envelope. "We're having a baby."

I had to stop and laughing right in this bitch face, it's only been two weeks and this bitch was trying to get a come up.

"Never, whatever happened just happened girl how the hell you you know ?"

"Baby that's what a doctor is called." She sat papers on the table I took them and looked over them it was papers saying she was positive for being pregnant three days ago. "Like what you see ?"

"Nah I don't and you won't either, you pregnant congrats. I don't know if that's my child or not so now you won't get anything from me for a whole nine months then on top of that you still won't get anything from me. I'm Rich you knew that when you trapped me bitch !"

"Watch your tongue baby boy I didn't trap you that's for one, and I don't want your money because I have my own goggle my name little boy."

"I don't need to google shit girl, you won't see shit from me until blood work is done. Nine times outta ten it ain't mine you going around fucking big faces from clubs."

"Yeah whatever talk on what you know and not what you think you know, I fucked you unprotected and now we here. Don't be upset with me Dior because you have a wife at home if she's still home."

"She is so worry about yourself."

"Won't be for long, I'll take this to the media now play big with me."

"Look at you looking for a come up thought you had money? What's really up ?"

"Family or wife decide and fast." She throw the rest of the papers in my face and got up and walked off. My assistance shook her head at me, I threw the papers on the floor and put my head on the table.

Jay'Ceon Clark 💰

Monday 10:33pm

"So you just going to sit there ? On your phone thought you said we was going to talk." I asked Chyan who was sitting in the middle of my bed on her phone.

"Talk I can hear you Jay."

"What's the problem? You always get smart for no reason I just wanna talk and make things right with my family."

"Yeah you wanna make things right because miss Khloe not here no more huh ?" She asked laughing. "You didn't want to fix it when she was here you didn't even want me in your house."

Khloe just went home a few nights ago and she's still broken as a friend I wanted her to feel comfortable as possible. It was never in mu plan to push my daughter mother away but she took it like that and ran. It's like she's looking for reasons to leave me behind instead of being straightforward.

"Man that girl life was coming at her 100 Miles per hour, she needed me."

"I NEEDED YOU !!" She yelled. "No matter what you always find a way to put her before me when her life ain't right."

"Jay sleep man." I said. "That's my friend who always be there for not just me but you too Chyna. That girl went through hell to find your sister killer when she didn't have to take on that case. She don't really have nobody but my mother. Come on man."

She didn't say anything she just went back to playing on her phone doing whatever she do the best.

"But as your man I'll always put you first which I think I do but Chyna you ain't been the same lately. Like somebody else got your attention."

"Well nobody do but my daughter." She looked over at me.

"Our daughter say it wit me O U R."

"Whatever Jay, what we doing tomorrow with Jay ?"

"I don't know whatever y'all wanna do, we haven't had family day in so long."

"Yeah we didn't tomorrow is Tuesday so maybe hair ? Or something."

"I said whatever y'all wanna do." I cut on power and start watching returns of my favorite show.

I don't see how ghost did that to T, she was a down ass females always there for him no matter what. He did all that for a hot ass bitch.

"I like when you are all about us, but all jokes aside is Khloe okay ?"

"Yeah she's cool and back home with her husband where she belongs."

"Pray for her I seen it in her eyes she needed it." She locked her phone, sat it on the night stand and laid up under me.

"I love you baby, let's fix this please."

"I love you more and we will just with time, gimme a kiss." I leaned over and kissed her lips over and over.

We started to kiss deeply, I took her hand and placed it on my dick so she can feel how hard I was. She knew I wanted her to pull him out my boxers. She put her hands through the whole of them and help me take them off. I pushed her body backwards until she was laid access the bed. I spread her legs and moved her thong to the side. I slid in and she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I felt her juices trickle down my dick I knew it was over for her I knew at this point all that talking shit was out the window. I start fucking her hard and fast six minutes later I felt her cumming and I was right after.

She placed bath hands on the top of my head and led me down to her kitty.

"Yeah you running shit ?" I teased her as I slid a couple of fingers inside her and start licking her clit. I found her G-spot and ate her pussy and played with her just right. Making her cum once again and I ate everything.

I watched her finally pull herself together and went into the bathroom to get herself together. I was laid in the bed when she came back into the bed I was ready to go to sleep until I felt her lips wrap around my dick.

"Daddy pretty hair ?" Jay asked playing with her hair in my arms. "Pretty hair." She reached over and played in her mother hair.

"Yes baby real pretty, yours natural and mommies fake." I said and Chyna hit me laughing.

"I can't stand you this my hair because you paid for it right ? This mommy hair right Jay ?"

"Yes mommy your hair."

"See baby know something, you should've got all that hair on your face cut down or something."

"Nah you like this shit man stop playing." I put Jay in her car seat and opened up the door for Chyna when everybody was in I pulled off heading to get some icecream.

"Daddy pink ?" I looked in my mirror and she was pointing to her shirt.

"Yep, what about mommy shirt ?"

"Mmmm green ?"

"Great job Jay high five." They gave each a high five and for the rest of the ride she told us the colors.

We ordered ice cream and went outside to sit down and eat it, Chyna couldn't stay off her phone but I paid that no mind because my daughter was more important at this point.

"Bathroom mommy." Jay said, Chyna put her phone down and got up and picked Jay up carrying her to the bathroom.

I pay her phone bill so I picked it up and put Jay Birthday in and unlocked her phone going to her iMessages seeing a text from "Z💙" going though the messages had my stomach hurting. She was telling him she'll be over later and even I love you. I threw her phone down to the ground and when I looked her she was watching me. I went over and took Jay out her hands with smile on my face and walked off with her following.

"Please not right now, please do this alone." She said pulling on my shirt, sounding like she was about to cry.

I yanked away and put Jay in the car and closed and locked her door.

"Find away home or call Z." I said in her face and her facial expression gave her away. "All I asked is you keep it a 100 with me but you couldn't even do that huh ? Back up."

I went around and got in the car starting it up and pulling off.

"Mommy stay ?"

"Yeah mommy staying here, wanna go see grandma."

"Grandma grandma."

"Okay." I said laughing, she loved her grandmother more than anything.

Ten minutes into the ride a unknown number called and I picked up.

"JAY BRING HER BACKKKK !" She yelled crying. "WHY WOLD YOU LEAVE ME HERE WITH NO PHONE NO NOTHING."

"Man I don't care, find away home."

"HOWWW ??"

"Don't know but you played me man, you don't know the old me son. I was trying to change but fuck it."

"I'm sorry." She said crying and I hung up the phone.

My mother always told me what goes around come back around, and what I did to them females was coming back to me. I didn't think Chyna would really be this wild and lie to my face while telling the next man she loved him but I should've seen all this coming.

Tierramarcel ✨💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 671 13
College life and much more.. Lets see..
2.5K 629 40
Random thoughts morphed into little poems🌻 *Most Impressive Rankings* #89 Thoughts out of 75k stories #10 articles out of 883 stories *Other Ranking...
327K 5.8K 198
TAKE WHATEVER STORY IDEA YOU WANT. I'M NO LONGER USING THIS ACCOUNT. story ideas for the uncreative ♡ proven to be the best story ideas to ever exist...
3.2M 136K 118
Your typical story...with a twist.