Shattered (Twilight FanFic) {...

By Frojay

Something’s upsetting Bella: Jacob and Renesmee are getting closer, and that sets her on edge. When Jacob dec... More

Shattered ( twilight FanFic)
Chapter 1: Expiration Date Rearranged
Chapter 2: We Meet Again
Chapter 3: Not Going To Kill..Sadly
Chapter 4: Truth or Dare
Chapter 5: A Little Warning
Chapter 6: Half Of The Truth
Chapter 7: So Close
Chapter 8: Surprise
Chapter 9: The Deal
Chapter 10: Beyond Angry
Chapter 11: New Ability
Chapter 12: Leaving
Chapter 13: Fire Versus Fire
Chapter 14: Blast From The Past
Chapter 15: Little Accident
Chapter 16: Baby, Come Back To Me
Chapter 17: Spells and Revelation
Chapter 18: Unbearable Pain
Chapter 19: If Only
Chapter 20: No Control Of My Body
Chapter 21: Out Of My Skin
Chapter 22: My Sins
Chapter 23: Disconnected
Chaper 24: A Toast
Chapter 25: You Do Not Know What I Can Handle
Chapter 26: Pain Reliever
Chapter 27: Blond + Plastic= Barbie
Chapter 28: Part Of The Ground
Chapter 29: World War Three
Chapter 30: It Should Have Been Me
Chapter 31: Painful Reality
Chapter 32: I Am Pain's Friend, As Pain's Friend Is Me
Chapter 34: Time Flying
Chapter 35: The Invitation
Chapter 36: Mystery Man
Chapter 37: Art Masterpiece
Chapter 38: Set Yourself Free
Chapter 39: Partners In Crime

Chapter 33: I Went From Hell And Back To You.. Literally

5.7K 102 33
By Frojay

Here you go guys !

Hope you guys enjoy :) 

--- 

----

--------

--------

Shattered Chapter 33- I Went From Hell And Back To You.. Literally

Bella's Pov

The pain courses through my body, and I can no longer feel myself present in my body. Darkness is all that surrounds me. I am being consumed by it, and to top it off pain is to its extreme.

This pain is worse than me changing from mortal to vampire. The pain changes you into your minions. My body had so much pain in the past that I feel myself slowly slipping away from reality, and becoming part of the dead.

I was already partially dead, so it can't be that hard. Can it?

Fire is all I see, but I controlled fire so it did not hurt me, so it let me be. Chains were put around those who work for pain.

As if pain is a drug.

I remember that I was Edward's drug as a mortal. My blood tempted him.

Screaming of piercing pain rang through the air. It made me flinch ever so slightly, but nonetheless I kept walking. My steps echoed lowly, but not high enough to stop someone in their tracks. Everyone here screamed in agony, and it sounded like my screams.

Each scream sounded like the screams that I so badly want to let out. But I keep my mouth shut because I can not bear the fact that I would be giving pain to others who hear my screams.

Though I am in hell, who here is going to care about my piercing screams?

No one.

" Keep moving newbie. Get in the line." Some blond woman pushed me from behind, making me growl in response.

" Oh, I'm so scared." She chuckled and began walking away.

" Well you should be." I hissed in one breath and had her held by her collar, and watched as she moved wildly in air.

" Put her down." Some man hit my back hard enough to make me split in two.

" Who are you?" Who does this guy think he is touching me?!

" Her husband." He harshly replied as his black hair covered his forehead ever so slightly, making his brown eyes hide within his hair.

" We are in hell, so I might as well do it thoroughly." I snapped at him and turned my glare towards the woman in the air.

What am I doing? She never did anything to me. She is just a person who happened to be at the place at the wrong time. Well we are all in hell so the place is all the same in that part. I slowly removed my hand and gave her an apologetic gaze.

" I am sorry. I am new to this." I waved my hand around myself for more emphasis on what I meant.

" Well learn quicker, because the next time I see you, I will end you." She got up in my face, breathing hot air, which only added to the hell.

She walked away and her husband had a hand protectively around her waist, and looked back only to glare at me.

He reminds me of Edward.

My Edward.

He used to keep all the bad things from coming at me, why did I ever leave earth, away from his protective arms?

" You there, you are mine." A man with silver armor came and collected me. I tried moving, but all that got me was a slap to the face. The pain from the slap is nothing to what I felt from my time being on earth, but he then started to glaze it with fire, making it give me slight pain.

" Walk faster, Sr. Edward Mason does not like to be kept waiting." He hastily replied as we began to approach a large fiery red gate. There was a man there who only stared at me to him before speaking.

" She just came, what does Sr. Edward Mason want?" The man spat through his teeth. Wait a second! Mason was Edward's last name. And I just met the mother in hell. Interesting.

My Edward is in the present.

His mother Elizabeth is in hell.

His father is in Heaven.

I love the father already, can not wait to meet him. He probably looks just like My Edward. My un- beating heart froze as I thought of never seeing My Edward ever again. I was faintly aware of us moving, but all I kept thinking was My Edward is someone I will never see again.

*********************

I turned to my right and saw that the man that was once in a steel armor suit was now dressed in white from head to toe.

" White suits you well." I complimented trying to get in his good side rather than his bad side.

" Thank you, and I did not mean to be mean back there. I just had to blend in with those harsh despicable rulers up until the gate. I only do this for Sr. Edward Mason." He smiled brightly at me and looked ahead.

" If you don't mind me asking, why does he want to see me?" Could this be Edward's father or am I going to be stood up.

" Well he thought he has a right to know his only son's wife, and he believed that you should have ended here in heaven not in hell." We made it to the shiny white gate and it opened once out footsteps hit the white ground.

The narrow hallways seemed endless. Our steps echoed in the large hallway. We came to a halt to a monstrous door, and knocked lightly. 

The door opened and it showed, what I thought, a replica of Edward in an older version. His bronze hair and green eyes looked at me, while grinning from ear to ear.

" Hello Isabella, pleasure to meet you. I am Sr. Edward Mason if you did not know." He announced and escorted me into his study. He gestured for me to sit on the white leather couch and I followed his instructions not wanting to disobey my father in law already.

" So I have seen that you are married to my son on earth, and I could not be more happier. You are the most nicest, intelligible, sweetest girl I have ever met." He gushed as he sat across from me.

" You only just met me, how can you know so much about me?" I was truly confused. He took a deep breath and began to speak.

" For a century I had watched from the heavens and saw that he was alone, and I always wanted to comfort him when he was alone. Just when I thought I was going to watch my son's life going in misery you came sparkling into his life. You made him see that he was not a monster, but a man with a kind soul." He completed and looked at me as if he could look into my soul; just like Edward.

" I am not a nice girl, I have killed people, I should be in hell not here." I put my head down in shame and felt his pointer finger pulling my gaze from off the floor to look into his eyes.

" You killed to save your family. To save others. You are no soulless monster. You are the most Noble woman I know." He said powerfully.

" If I were noble I would not leave your son on earth without me at his side." I felt tear drops streaming down my face and he pulled me to him. He rubbed my back in an affectionate way, and waited for my sobs to stop. Once they stopped he began to speak.

" I can bring you back to earth in a peaceful way, you just have to promise me one thing." He said and looked into my now green eyes.

" Whatever it is, I will do it." I said sternly, well as sternly a I could manage after all the crying I did.

" Tell him that I'm proud of him and that I only wish the best for him. And when he passes I will be waiting here on the otherwise for all of you guys." His eyes had some water in it but he quickly wiped it away as fast as they had come.

" It has really been a pleasure meeting you." I smiled brightly and thought of the differences between him and his wife.

" What do I tell Edward if he asks for Elizabeth?" I questioned and watches as he flinched slightly at the name.

" You can tell him that she is worse than hell itself." His fists clenched onto the arm chair of the sofa and I watched as his eyes tightened.

Just then the door was thrown open. We saw the woman of the hour coming straight towards us, or more in particular, me.

Elizabeth Mason.

Edward's mom.

" Hello, now why is this thing here and not in the hell I brought her to?" He demanded as I saw fire in her eyes as she gazed onto me.

" She did not deserve to be there Liz. She deserves to go back to earth with our son." He immediately replied.

" First of all don't call me Liz, second of all no, she deserved to be rotting in hell." She cracked her knuckles and looked at me with a sickening smile.

" She belongs in Earth." He was now standing right in front of her.

" Hell is the place for her." she said sternly, never once breaking her focus on me; which made my skin crawl.

" No! She belongs with our son on earth. Don't you think our son deserves some happiness!" He yelled making her flinch back.

Go Father-in-Law!

She quietly began to think to herself and looked at me dead into my eyes.

" Well if you are going to go back to earth then I believe I might as well let you have something to remember me by." She smiled wickedly before coming at me with a dagger aimed for my heart.

******

I was surrounded into darkness, pain was eating me alive. My body writhed in pain and I screamed as it coursed throughout my whole body .

I opened my eyes throughout my screaming, and saw one face I never thought I would see again.

My Edward.

*************

Don't forget to comment and vote! Sorry for not uploading Yesterday, tests kept like coming towards me full force :) well I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ;)  

~ Frojay

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 30.5K 31
Bella and Edward are living peacful after their fight with the Volturi. But a visit from the Denali's is going to change that. How is Bella going to...
224K 3.1K 45
A sequel to A different side of Twilight Breaking dawn, after the entire vampire and werewolf feud with the Cullen family and the Volturi, Jacob, and...
253 9 17
After the tragic death of Bella, Edward fell back into his depression, his self-hatred, he lost the one he truly loved. Renesmee never felt truly hap...
71.6K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...