Drunk On You | Jensoo

By Adeptarmy11

Jennie smacks into someone in the hall, knocking their books onto the floor. Who knew that the same girl woul... More

Ch 1 Mutual
Ch 3 Tension
Ch 4 Special
Ch 5 Back again
Ch 6 New Kid
Ch 7 Double Trouble
Ch 8 Hurt
Ch 9 Got your Back
Ch 10 The two of us
Ch 11 untitled
Ch 12 Jealous
Ch 13 Birthday (pt.1)
Ch 14 Birthday (pt.2)
Ch 15 Surprise!
Ch 16 Tease
Ch 17 Proud
Ch 18 Crazy
Ch 19 Be Okay
Ch 20 La Fin
Epilouge
New Book
Doctor Jensoo!

Ch 2 Drunk

17.5K 599 797
By Adeptarmy11

Jennie grabs her books from her locker while lisa and chae wait for her.

"So are we going to this party tonight or what?" Lisa asks.

"I don't know. It's up to you guys honestly." Jennie says.

"I think it'll be fun." Chae shrugs.

"Where's Jisoo?" Lisa asks.

"Right here." Jisoo says coming from behind them. "What's up?"

"We were wondering if you wanted to go to the party tonight." Lisa explains.

"Sure why not." Jisoo shrugs.

•••

Later on they went to the game room to hang out. Jisoo and Lisa were having a dance battle on the Wii. Lisa was obviolsly winning but that didn't stop Jisoo from having fun.

Chaeng and Jennie were having a conversation on the couch, sometimes giggling at Jisoo and Lisa's odd dance moves.

"Do you like her?" Chae says noticing the way Jennie stares.

"Who? Jisoo? What? No." Jennie rambles.

"Um...I think you do." Chae says trying not to laugh. "You don't have to hide it unnie. Honestly I think she likes you too."

Jennie sighs. "You're right. I do like her. But don't tell her!!" Jennie begs.

"I won't. But you're both so obvious." Chae laughs.

They look over when Lisa burst into laughter. Jisoo is doing a weird dance while balancing a water bottle on her head.

•••

They walk into the party and are immediately handed drinks. Lisa and Chaeng head to the dance floor leaving Jisoo and Jennie.

Jennie grabs Jisoo's hand and pulls her outside to the patio. They decide to play beer pong against Yeri and Irene.

"Go Jisoo unnie!" Jennie cheers a little tipsy.

Jisoo takes her shot and sinks it into the cup.

"WHOOO!" Everyone cheers.

Yeri chugs the glass and slams it into the table.

"Bring it on." Jisoo smirks.

The ball flies into the air and bounces into the cup. Jisoo shrugs and finishes the cup.

"Alright Jennie your turn." Jisoo cheers.

"Watch and learn bitches." Jennie smirks.

She lines up her shot and closes her eyes. With the flick of her wrist she sinks the last shot in.

"OHHHH!!" Everyone cheers.

Irene finishes the last drink with a slam of the cup. They high five each other and head back inside to find Lisa and Chae.

They find them in the living room watching a spin the bottle game.

"Hey! Jennie Kim join the game!" Lee Hanbin waves over.

Jennie smiles and shakes her head no.

"Oh cmon. You're no fun." He teases.

"JENNIE KIM! JENNIE KIM! JENNIE KIM!" They cheer.

"Just one spin!" He pleas.

"Alright fine!" She laughs.

Jisoo takes a seat next to Hanbin as Jennie walks into the circle to spin the bottle. She gives it a good spin causing it to go for awhile.

Everyone cheers as it slows down and stops. Jennie looks up to see who she has to kiss and can't help but but her lip.

Jisoo.

Jisoo sits there in shock. She can't believe her luck honestly. Jennie crawls over to her slowly as the crowd cheers.

Jisoo lets her hand hold the back of her neck as Jennie leans in. She can feel her warm breath and smell the perfume she applied earlier.

Jisoo closes the gap between them in a soft sensual kiss. Her tongue only teasing Jennies before pulling it back into her own mouth. She breaks the kiss only to have Jennie to kiss her again, as if she didn't get enough. Jennie breaks the kiss this time, pulling back with a smirk.

"WHOOoo!" The crowd cheers.

Jennie stands up pulling Jisoo up with her. "You're not allowed to play this game anymore" Jisoo whispers into her ear.

After a night of drinking and dancing it was time to go home.

•••

"Damn it Jennie! Will you please walk straight." Jisoo laughs holding her up as they walk up to the house.

"Excuse you!! I-I will w-walk as gay as I damn well please." Jennie slurs.

Lisa and chae burst into laughter as they open the door. They quietly walk to their rooms and settle.

"You're drunk." Jisoo says washing Jennies face for her.

"I'm not drunk." Jennie insists shaking her head.

"Yes you are." Jisoo smiles.

"I'm not drunk!"

"Okay then. Can you tell the time?" Jisoo says pointing to the alarm clock.

Jennie pouts and looks at the clock. "IM NOT DRUNK." She tells the clock.

"Oh my god." Jisoo giggles. She helps Jennie into her pyjamas, trying her best not to stare and tucks her into bed.

"Where are you going?" Jennie pouts when Jisoo finishes tucking her in.

"I'm going to bed duh." Jisoo says pointing to her bed.

Jennie grabs her wrist and pulls her towards her bed.

"Nooooo." She whines.
Jennie just pulls her down onto her bed. "You can sleep with me. Please." She pouts.

"Fine." Jisoo gives in laying next to her.

Jennie cuddles into her side immediately. Tangling their legs together and resting her head under her neck.

"Goodnight chichyu." Jennie whispers, her lips lightly brushing against her neck.

"Goodnight Jennie." Jisoo whispers.

•••

Jennie groans waking up with a pounding headache. She doesn't remember much from last night and her body aches from drinking so much. Her eyes pop open when she realizes she isn't alone in bed.

Oh my god. Did I sleep with someone. Slowly she moves so that she can see who she's laying in bed with, careful not to wake them up.

It doesn't really work though as Jisoo's eyes flutter open. "Good morning jendueki." Jisoo sighs eyes remaining closed.

Jennie relaxes when she sees that it's Jisoo and not a complete stranger. But she panics again because what the hell is Jisoo doing in her bed.

"No we didn't have sex." Jisoo says eyes still closed.

"What happened last night?" Jennie says settling into her embrace.

"You got drunk. You refused to believe you were drunk and forced me to sleep in bed with you." Jisoo explains.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry." Jennie says moving to look at her.

Jisoo finally opens her eyes. "Not a problem jendueki." She smiles.

"And thank you for taking care of me." Jennie says blushing.

"You don't have to thank me." Jisoo shakes her head.

Jennie just smiles and cuddles back into her.

•••

"Well well well. Look who's alive." Lisa teases as Jennie walks into the kitchen.

She takes a seat and Chaeyoung hands her a glass of water and an advil.

"Thank you." Jennie sighs.

"So. How was last night?" Lisa smirks.

"I don't remember." Jennie groans rubbing her temples.

"Oh I remember." Lisa teases causing chae to giggle.

"Maybe this will jog your memory." Chaeyoung laughs.

She grabs a water bottle and spins it on the counter. As soon as it stops she pull lisa in for a kiss.

"OH MY GOD!!" Jennie shouts unbelievably. "I KISSED HER!"

The events of last night come rushing back like a tsunami. Chae and Lisa laugh as she face palms herself.

"Oh my god. What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I do that? Now she's never gonna wanna go out with me." Jennie rambles to herself.

"Woah relax there tiger. Slow Down. Everything will be fine, she kissed you first...technically." Lisa shrugs.

"And she took care of you after. That must count for something."Chaeyoung adds.

Jennie sighs and rests her head on the counter. "Maybe you guys are right."

"Of course we're right." Lisa shrugs.

•••

"Where's Jennie?" Jisoo asks, taking a seat on the couch.

"She's grabbing something from the store. I think she should be back soon." Lisa answers.

"So... what happened last night?" Chaeng smirks.

"Whaa? I have no idea what you're talking about." Jisoo says avoiding eye contact.

"Oh come on don't act innocent. We know you kissed Jennie." Lisa teases.

"We were there too." Chae nods.

"Just admit you like herrr." Lisa teases.

"Stop! I don't know okay!" Jisoo laughs hitting Lisa with a pillow.

"Ahh! Jisoo likes Jennie! Jisoo likes Jennie!" Lisa chants happily dancing around the living room.

Jisoo tackles her onto the couch and starts hitting her with a throw pillow. "Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!"

"What the hell is going on?!" Jennie shouts walking into the room.

"Ignore them. They're children." Chae laughs shaking her head.

"Um okay then." Jennie shrugs.

"Where'd you go?" Jisoo pouts.

"I got you chicken" Jennie smiles holding a bag of take out.

"You did?!" Jisoo says excitedly. She rushes over to Jennie and gives her a tight hug. "I love you, I love you, thank you." She cheers pecking her cheek.

Jennie feels herself blush at the action. "Love you too."

"What about us huh?" Lisa says. "Do we have to kiss you to get dinner too?" She teases.

"Here Chae, eat this all." Jennie says giving chae the dinner she got for lisa and her. "None for you." She glares at Lisa.

Lisa just sticks her tongue out childishly.

•••

Jennie is washing the dishes when she feels two arms wrap around her waist.

She tenses at first but eventually relaxes into the warm embrace. "Hi." She smiles.

"Hi." Jisoo says quietly.

"What are you doing back there?" Jennie whispers leaning her head against Jisoo's.

"Nothing, just enjoying the feeling." Jisoo smiles.

"Good to know." Jennie says quietly.

Jisoo kisses the side of her neck and proceeds to detach herself from Jennie.

Jennie dries her hands and turns to face Jisoo. She holds her against the counter as they stare each other down.

"Thank you for taking care of me last night." She smiles.

"No problem. You're an entertaining drunk." Jisoo giggles.

"Oh no. What'd I do this time?" She chuckles.

"Oh you know, just told the clock that you weren't drunk after I asked you to tell me what time it was."Jisoo smiles.

"Oh god." Jennie blushes hiding her face in Jisoo's neck.

Jisoo giggles and lets her hands hold Jennies waist. Slowly letting them slip under her sleep shirt.

Jennie leans in closely with a smile. Nudging their noses together she leans in closer.

Jisoo smiles and leans in to kiss her.

"WELL! What's going on here!?" Lisa interrupts.

They jump apart and Jennie groans. "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Was I interrupting something?" Lisa says innocently.

"I hope you get food poisoning." Jisoo groans going to her room.

"Really Lalisa?!" Jennie whisper shouts at Lisa as soon as Jisoo is out of ear shot.

"Sorry?" Lisa grimaces.

"Sorry! Sorry?!" Jennie glares. "I was this close." She says holding up her hand. "Arghh damn cock block." She groans angrily stomping to her room.

Lisa just chuckles to herself and drinks the milk straight out of the carton.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.8K 315 13
Jisoo smuts with Jennie, Rosé and Lisa Harmless FanFic, if uncomfortable please leave :)
229K 5K 32
Jennie's interning on a skin flick. She meets Jisoo on set. The adult movie AU/college AU no one asked for. - Pornstar Jisoo. Non-stop smut! Jensoo c...
244K 10.4K 27
Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each has been hiding a secret from the other:...
7.9K 212 8
Oneshots for you guys. CONTAINS •Angst •Fluff •Comedy •Horror(?) •Thriller(?) - First time writing Oneshots! bear with my writings as well as my engl...