I Will Always Love You (Golde...

By waterbottleflips

Why does he seems so familiar? Does he know something about me? But I feel warm and hot all over when I see h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Sadness (Part 1)
Chapter 9: Sadness (part 2)
Chapter 10: Dreams; so mysterious
Chapter 11: Explanations
Chapter 13: Freddy the Yandere

Chapter 12: What am I gonna do?!

57 1 3
By waterbottleflips

It was a few days after I was free from the hospital, and man am I really scared of what Gavin told me. Me, (y/n) (l/n), a special girl from another dimension? Mind-blowing!
I was currently sitting on our couch when mom suddenly comes in. "Hi sweetie! Your friends said they're gonna come visit you today."

I looked up."Really mom? Good! Imma text Lilly about this."
(Y/n(Lilly)
Eyyy Lilly! I heard you and the gang are coming. Right?
Oh hey (y/n)! Yea we are comin' there! To haunt you in your dreams, woo~
Oh my gosh. You do know that I know your kidding, right?
Jeez, okay okay. Just wanna try to spook you.
Whatevs.

I ended our text. But though I chatted with a friend, that doesn't keep me from being scared about that whoever-Nelorian that's coming here. I still gotta talk to Gavin.
(Time skip brought to you by baby Chara Dreemurr)
"(Y/n)! Where on earth is the food?!" Bonnie practically screamed at me. I rolled my eyes. "Look in the fridge for cookie's sake!"
"(Y/n)," Gavin. Ohhh, gotta talk to him about what he said. I exchanged looks with him and went upstairs to my room. He sat on my bed as well as me.
"So," I started, "tell me about Neloria."
"I can't. It's...complicated."
"Can I tell you what I'm feeling now?"
"Uhh... Sure?"
"Whatonearthareyoufricintalkingaboutwhenyousaidthatareyououtofyourmindgodiamsososcaredrightnowwh--"
"Whoa! Calm down (y/n)! There's nothing to worry about--"
"What?! This is all to weird AF!!"
I was about to sceam more when...he crashed his lips to mine. His warm, honey-like lips on my slightly chapped lips. We let go after a while.
I gasped. "Wha--w-what did you--"
"I kissed you. Man, I wanted to do that for a long time (y/n)." Gavin pushed my head on his chest while stroking my (h/c) hair.

"There's nothing to worry about."

A/n: woo! Long time no see peeps! Hope u all liked this lame chapter.
So, so long mah lil' vixens!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.1K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
183K 18.7K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
657K 33.2K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...