The Blind Alpha | ✓

By reneefuzzybunny

❝ What did I do to deserve you? ❞ ❝ Nothing, nothing at all, ❞ Irene Rose didn't want to be tied down by... More

Foreword
Chapter 1: Irene Rose
Chapter 2: Irene Rose
Chapter 3: Alpha Archer
Chapter 4: Irene Rose
Chapter 5: Irene Rose
Chapter 6: Irene Rose
Chapter 7: Alpha Archer
Chapter 8: Irene Rose
Chapter 9: Irene Rose
Chapter 10: Irene Rose
Chapter 11: Alpha Archer
Chapter 12: Irene Rose
Chapter 13: Irene Rose
Chapter 14: Irene Rose
Chapter 15: Irene Rose
Chapter 16: Alpha Archer
Chapter 17: Irene Rose
Chapter 18: Irene Rose
Chapter 19: Alpha Archer
Chapter 20: Irene Rose
Chapter 21: Irene Rose
Chapter 22: Third Person's POV
Chapter 23: Third Person's POV
Chapter 24: Alpha Archer
Chapter 25: Irene Rose
Chapter 26: Irene Rose
Chapter 27: Alpha Archer
Chapter 28: Irene Rose
Chapter 29: Irene Rose
Chapter 30: Alpha Archer
Chapter 31: Irene Rose
Chapter 32: Irene Rose
Chapter 33: Third Person's POV
Chapter 34: Third Person's POV
Chapter 35: Irene Rose
Chapter 36: Irene Rose
Chapter 37: Alpha Archer
Chapter 38: Irene Rose
Chapter 39: Irene Rose
Chapter 40: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 41: Irene Rose
Chapter 42: Irene Rose
Chapter 43: Irene Rose
Chapter 44: Alpha Archer
Chapter 45: Irene Rose
Chapter 46: Third Person's POV
Chapter 47: Alpha Archer's
Chapter 48: Irene Rose
Chapter 49: Irene Rose
Chapter 50: Irene Rose
Chapter 51: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 52: Irene Rose
Chapter 53: Irene Rose
Chapter 54: Irene Rose
Chapter 55: Alpha Archer
Chapter 56: Irene Rose
Chapter 57: Irene Rose
Chapter 58: Irene Rose
Chapter 59: Irene Rose
Chapter 60: Irene Rose
Chapter 61: Irene Rose
Chapter 62: Archer's POV
Chapter 63: Irene Rose
Chapter 64: Irene Rose
Chapter 65: Alpha Archer
Chapter 66: Irene Rose
Chapter 67: Irene Rose
Chapter 68: Irene Rose
Chapter 69: Irene Rose
Chapter 70: Alpha Archer
Chapter 71: Irene Rose
Chapter 72: Alpha Archer
Chapter 73: Third Person's POV
Chapter 74: Third Person's POV
Chapter 75: Irene Rose
Chapter 76: Alpha Archer
Chapter 77: Irene Rose
Chapter 78: Third Person's POV
Chapter 79: Third Person's POV
Chapter 80: Third Person's POV
Chapter 81: Irene Rose
Chapter 82: Irene Rose
Chapter 83: Alpha Archer
Chapter 84: Irene Rose
Chapter 85: Irene Rose
Chapter 86: Irene Rose
Chapter 88: Alpha Archer's POV
Chapter 89: Irene Rose
Chapter 90: Irene Rose
Chapter 91: Irene Rose
Chapter 92: Third Person's POV
Chapter 93: Third Person's POV
Chapter 94: Third Person's POV
EPILOGUE
TO FINISH
EXTRA CHAPTER 1
EXTRA CHAPTER 2
EXTRA CHAPTER 3
EXTRA CHAPTER 4
EXTRA CHAPTER 5
EXTRA CHAPTER 6
EXTRA CHAPTER 7
EXTRA CHAPTER 8

Chapter 87: Irene Rose

131K 4.9K 434
By reneefuzzybunny

A.N PLEASE READ 'BABY STEPS' AND MY NEW STORY 'GUNS AND ROSES'

EARLY UPDATE BC I LOVE YOU ALL

IF Y'ALL LIKE BAD BOY AND MAFIA SHIT THEN COME ON DOWN TO MY PROFILE AND READ GUNS AND ROSES. NEW BOOK YANNO FAM.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND READ MY OTHER TWO BOOKS. MEANS A LOT XOXOX

GOAL: 1.2MIL

LET'S REACH A MILLION GUYS. BOOK IS ENDING IN FIVE MORE CHAPTERS. THIS IS SUCH A LONG ASS BOOK.

After all the excitement had died down, Archer's father, who insisted on calling him 'Father,' decided to want to have a chat with me, With a reassuring squeeze, Archer left me to have a one on one chat with his father. I could say my nerves were probably bouncing everywhere from this point as I realized my family had already gone inside and it was just me and him. I had completely forgotten Archer's father real name. I'd usually address him as Alpha, but now, I felt stupid.

We sat down across from each other, my stomach squeezing up as he stared at me. His eyes showing an emotion I couldn't decipher as he twiddled with his fingers. I was surprised he was feeling nervous, he was an Alpha after all. I guess I started to do the same as I felt my fingers open and close in my hand. I heard him sigh before speaking.

"My wife is a very traditional person, so was I, until I realized my son wasn't able to follow the rules. He met you and now, I can't help but feel this was meant to happen. I was very harsh at the start, I gave you a deadline to become Luna and now I can understand why. I won't be the one to rush the Luna ceremony, but I want you to know that you would make a great Luna. You brought joy to my son, something I haven't seen in a very long time.

Now that you have a pup, Archer will be softer, and that could make all the difference. I am very happy for you, not only will you give the pack an heir, but you will give Archer something he always wanted to become. A father. He told me once that he will never abandon his child like the pack did with him. Now, he's got a chance to show us how we should've treated him.

Lilly was second born to her family, she was the Alpha's daughter and so she was raised up in the traditional household where you had many expectations. When I met her, she was obviously very strict on our mating and conceiving our first pup. You don't know how many times I had to argue with her about having an heir and what not. She rubbed off on me and I became very traditional. We had Archer after the Luna Ceremony, we mated a few days after we met and then she moved to my pack and she left her family for a long time.

So, I am truly sorry on behalf of my mate. She was born and raised in a very strict household. But, she is very excited about a grandchild, trust me. I felt it through the bond, but she had raised Archer to follow the exact same rules as she and I once had to. It's hard to stray away from our beliefs, but seeing you with Archer. I think it's refreshing to see this all happen.

I am also genuinely sorry for treating you terrible and hopefully my wife will apologize too," he said slowly and carefully. I nodded in response, taking his apology in and feeling my heartstrings tug at his confession. My pregnancy hormones made me want to cry, smile and laugh, it felt as if something was lifted off my shoulders. Archer's father looked very guilty, his eyebrows creased downwards and I could instantly where Archer got his looks from.

Crescent was stirring slightly in my mind, she took his words in and slowly a smile crept onto her face. She knew his apology was sincere. It was written all over his face and I felt happiness and the feeling of being accepted rooted into my heart. I've been too happy these past few days, I swear.

"Thank you, apology accepted. I'm sure Luna Lilly is getting used to everything, I just wished she'd accept me and my beliefs or my actions. I didn't have a good start with my relationship with Archer. I wished she understood that" I confessed while looking at the ground, my hand rubbing across my belly in comfort.

"I know and thank you, she's a stubborn wolf Lilly is," he chuckled slightly, his voice wavering in the end. I laughed with him, then, a wave of silence washed over us and we sighed together. The problem that we had was getting Luna Lilly to accept everything, I just didn't know how.

"What should I do then?" I asked him, my head tilting to the side. I looked up to him and he seemed deep in thought, before nodding to himself.

"Talk to her, she's in our room if you'd like to do it now. If you have a one on one talk with her I'm sure she'll lay out her opinions. Let her rant a bit if she needs to, or be stubborn too and state your opinion," he informed me and I nodded slowly, feeling my mind swirl with thoughts, clouding my mind. Was I ready to confront her? I didn't want her to dislike me forever, especially towards my child. They at least deserve to grow up with two grandmothers, surely Luna Lilly wasn't so horrible?

After a few minutes of being in deep thought, I had realised that Archer's father was gone and all that was left was his scent lingering on the chair. Surely he couldn't have gone that far? Or that quick? Afterall, he was getting older, no offence to him, but even though he's Alpha he's got to go slowly at one point, right?

Bewildered, I decided today was the day I was going to confront Luna Lilly. The rest of the family has accepted who I was and I wasn't going to wait around for her to finally apologise for all the shit she has put me through. I had to go to Luna lessons even if I didn't want to, she has to suck it up like I did, right? Sighing to myself, I mustered up the courage to go see her. All I had to do was follow the scent of Luna Lilly had it would lead me right to her, I was going to speak first, I was the next Luna, I speak first, right? I guess Luna lessons didn't really teach me anything.

I glanced at the door in front of me, the white painted double door was giving off a powerful vibe as it stared down at me with its intricate design and height. I felt slightly intimidated at the sight, feeling my stomach churn and my wolf feeling on edge. But, it was just Luna Lilly, she wouldn't harm my baby and I. It'd be treason against the pack, and I'm sure Luna Lilly didn't want to become a rogue.

'Just do it, Irene, she won't bite,' Crescent soothed me as she noticed how tense I was standing in front of her door.

'But she sure will bark,' I bit back, feeling a little bit better as her laugh echoed in my mind.

'True, true,' she said before not speaking anymore, patiently waiting for something to happen as I took a deep breath and rapped my knuckles against the door. An eerie silence dawned upon me, Luna Lilly and her husband lived on the farther side of the house, almost no one resided in the other rooms and usually, it was only the omegas that would spend their time around here.

I bounced my body up and down waiting for a reply, Luna Lilly's scent was very present behind the door and I wasn't sure if she was just ignoring me or taking her sweet time to open the door. A few seconds later, about the time I was going to walk away from the door slowly opened. My heart jumped in my chest as Luna Lilly stood in front of me with a very serious face, instantly I could spot the wrinkles that creased her skin that was hidden by her alarming beauty.

"Hello Irene, come in," she said slowly which made my heart beat quicker, her voice was even with no emotion that it made me uneasy. She turned around and I entered her room, glancing around at how prim and proper everything was. It was immensely clean and much bigger than I had anticipated.

It was black and white, which surprised me as I had thought it would look like the rest of the rooms, but I guess they renovated as it had that modern vibe to it. I wasn't going to go into full detail, but it felt like it held a lot of power as if they were very rich. It almost looked like a small apartment in a city, it was very gorgeous.

"What can I do for you, Irene?" Luna Lilly spoke, her frame sitting on the bed with her legs crossed over and her hands in her lap. She sat up straight, her posture looking almost painful as I realized she probably had to learn how to sit like that. I, for one, couldn't even think that I could sit like that at a pack meeting. It looked very hard to do.

"I'd like to know why you are against me," I spoke with confidence, however, my voice may have been strong, I felt very queasy inside. The look on her face as I finished my sentence was not surprising, her expression turned hard, her body tense as she eyed me standing by her doorway with courage. It was obviously a strike against her pride as I called her out for what she was doing. I know it was meant to even assume, but everything she has done wasn't an excusable thing. I had to know the full reasons.

"You are very upfront. I applaud you for it. I have a whole list ready. I may have been nice to you before, but it was for my son, I thank you for bringing him back with his sight, but that is all," she replied quickly. I felt slightly offended she wasn't happy with me bringing her grandchild to the world. What was her problem?

"Go ahead Luna Lilly, say what you need to say," I returned and she gave me a quick once-over before replying me.

"Ever since Archer has met you, you have rebelled against him. Which may I say, wasn't a smart thing to do. Your stubbornness has clearly led to your demise and complications, as much as Archer has a part of your forced marking, your intolerance to handle simple orders and structures of the werewolf world has your problem. You blame everything on my son for marking you forcefully when you well know that it was your stubbornness. You knew what it meant when you found your mate, especially if it was an Alpha. Unless you didn't listen to your teachers and did only Goddess knows what.

Secondly, you never gave my son a chance until you found out his backstory. You never thought once what he was going through and decided you were the more important person in the relationship. I knew that Archer knew what he was doing was wrong, but his anger got the best of him as you provoked him. You were at fault too. You treated my son like a piece of dirt, running off to another pack shows you have no respect for the pack you will soon lead.

Thirdly, you have no regard for werewolf laws and tradition. You're meant to create a pup after the Luna Ceremony as a sign of respect and patience to the pack. You're meant to mark your mate a few days after you meet and supposedly mate with contraception. Better yet, wait to mark and mate after the ceremony. Without patience and respect, how can you lead a pack?

Lastly, you knew you were going to become a Luna, we cannot put it off for you because you don't want to become Luna. It's as if you have no care that a pack is waiting for you, to lead and to protect them. You are selfish, not thinking of others and how it impacts them. Your disobedience and rebelling against our werewolf traditions cannot be tolerated any longer," she spat with venom, her beautiful face twisting into a snarl, revealing her true nature towards me. My wolf growled at her disrespect and disobedience, every strike against who I am barrelled towards my heart and pride. How dare she call me selfish when she can't even accept the pup growing inside of me? Is she calling my baby a mistake?

My wolf was unsettled and angry, she wanted blood, she didn't like her pup being insulted and me. I held my ground, my face not wavering to every strike against me. Crescent was ready to pounce as my face remained with no emotion, my posture turned straight as I slowly stalked towards her. Only meters apart when I gave a small dangerous growl towards her direction. How dare she insult me? Sure, I asked for it, but I especially didn't like how she disrespected my pup. No one tells me that my pup shouldn't have been conceived.

I get where she was coming from, but hearing it felt like knives against my skin. I accepted my childish nature a long time ago, but calling me selfish was something I couldn't get over. I gave up my time learning how to become a Luna, regardless if I wanted to become one or not. I gave Archer a chance when he had hurt me multiple times and I fought for him against the rest of the court.

Archer and I didn't get on the right foot, but we were both selfish and naive. Screw the werewolf traditions, this is the twenty-first century. Things change and she should at least be happy for us.

"I understand how you feel towards me, but let me just make it known, Archer and I have forgiven each other for our past and focus on our future. You're right, I was selfish. But could you blame me? I wasn't going to see my family again without a fight if Archer and I controlled our emotions and understood each other at the start then this wouldn't have happened.

I can look past what I was and focus on who I will become. Archer and I's bond has grown immensely stronger and I can't thank him enough for giving me a chance when I couldn't. But, I can't understand why you can't look past it like we can. Now I'm having a pup, your grandchild and you can't even be happy for your son! You didn't even congratulate him! What kind of mother are you? I know you don't like me, but at least be happy for your son. He's having a child for Goddess' sake! Can you not be so prideful and be happy for us?" I growled frustrated, taking two bold steps towards her making me loom over her, angry. I swear my hormones were going haywire at this point. I felt like killing something, screaming my hearts out as I stared at her with eyes blazing, teeth-baring out and a snarl ripped past my lips.

"If you can't be happy for us, then be happy for your son. He has gone through so much and you can't even support him, I've already accepted becoming a Luna, something that I didn't want to be. Why can't you accept me?" I said a little softer this time, feeling the pain in my heart at the thought of not being accepted properly in Archer's family. The mere thought of my child not getting to know his grandma was painful. My emotions were everywhere, I swear.

My eyes matched hers, I saw a little pain flickering back and forth. She stared at me intently before releasing a big sigh, the nervousness settling in the pit of my stomach as she stood up slowly and walked somewhere inside her room. Confused, my fangs disappeared and my anger slowly subsided, what was she doing?

She disappeared behind the door and I heard a few boxes rummage around before she appeared again with a baby blue wooden box, the paint slightly chipping off from old age. It wasn't big, probably the size of three books stacked on top of each other. Luna Lilly glanced at the bed, signalling me to sit down, slightly weary I obliged. My wolf perked up, confused as her annoyance dimmed away the more she stared at the blue box. She handed it to me, her fingers shaking slightly as I gripped the box in my hands and stared at it with confusion

"Open it," she whispered and I took that chance to slowly peel the lid off.

"It was Archer's when he was a baby, it was his father's as well, it's a Donovan tradition," she spoke softly as I peered inside the box. It was a small grey rattle with the little silhouette of wolves printed around the small globe. It had a thick grey handle and as I shook it slightly, it rattled with small tiny balls inside. Underneath it a small tiny grey blanket was underneath it, it felt soft against my fingertips and printed on the corner was Donovan written in black. It was beautiful and adorable at the same time. I felt like crying from the gesture.

"I remember when Archer wouldn't let go of these things, it kept him silent at night and made him laugh. When we had to put it away he wouldn't stop crying for two days until his father said 'If you're a big boy, then you won't cry'. He stopped crying after that. We weren't the best parents to him, but when he was happy as a child, it was the best times of my life. Sometimes I wish I didn't take the rattle and blanket away from him, it was like once I put it away he stopped being a child and became an Alpha," she told me, her voice becoming a mere whisper as something flashed across her face. My heart clenched

"It's beautiful, thank you," I whispered out, taking both items out of the box and touched it with my fingers, scared it might break. All anger washing out of me as I glanced at Luna Lilly whose eyes had gone glossy. My heart fell full at that very moment, acceptance flowing through my veins as she gave a small bow.

"I can see why Archer loves you, you won't back down without a fight" she whispered

"Thank you," I smiled, and then looked back at the two objects in happiness.

A.N whatta chapter, long ass too.

PLEASE DO ME A FAVOR AND READ MY OTHER TWO BOOKS. MEANS A LOT XOXOX

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 8.3K 40
"I want you." With a touch as light as a feather, Cillian hooked a thick finger under her chin to get a better look at her face. "Look at me." Slowly...
71.2K 638 7
Mina came up with a prank that got everyone Involved but 2 but it didn't last long when he gets back and knows that he is ignored for something he di...
329K 7K 39
Sheltered shifter Celeste runs away after disappointing her parents with another failure to secure a worthy mate bond, but she accidentally stumbles...
566K 20.4K 49
The story of a werewolf king and a hybrid vampire. • KING • || a supreme ruler, sovereign over a nation or a territory, of higher rank than any othe...