Unexpected Love Of Yours [COM...

By daebnelreyb

#MONTREAL SERIES 1 #6 KYRU as of March 06, 2024 #2 in Wattpad Teen Fiction as of March 09, 2024 ( Highest Ran... More

Unexpected Love Of Yours
Author's Note
Cast of Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Special Mention
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Author's Note
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
GLIMPSE CHALLENGE
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty- Five
Author's Note
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Author's Note
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Kayesmile with Kissha Gianna
Good News : BOOK SERIES 2
Playlist

Acknowledgement

713 43 49
By daebnelreyb

Acknowledgement

Background of the story: I wrote this story late year 2015, I was a third year college student that time and taking up Bachelor of Science in Computer Science.

I was very busy in school and I had so many conflict schedule with my classes. We're very busy in our Software Engineering subject. I just can't accompanied myself to continue writing the story though I just only saved it on my cellphone.

I joined Wattpad last year 2014 but I was focusing in my studies until I decided my big comeback on the site using my cellphone only and it took sometime for me to go in the I-cafe in this year, 2017.

I decided to continue what I had started. I choosed Kylie Padilla and Ruru Madrid as one of the main characters on the story though in the first place I do have that anime characters. I was surprised, drifting, capturized on their chemistry in Encantadia series.

Six months. ( May 13, 2017- October 29, 2017 ) Six months was too long for me. Too long for the updates but with God's help and strength of mine, I happily reached "Unexpected Love Of Yours" on its finale.

A countless thank you to my avid readers out there who were always been there in times of my up and down. I just couldn't hide the fact that when my lola, a beloved person of mine of course was still alive and enduring her stroke on that moment, I heartedly dedicated this story to her, hoping for one day she'll be reading this because she was the one who told me to pursue my dreams. She believed in my talent and passion in the field of writing that's why I was so glad when there's an important person who encouraged me every single day.

In the midst of the chapters, I was unexpectedly drifting those pain and I can't even resist it. June 26, 2017 when my lola passed away. I suddenly stopped writing this story and I found myself cultivating those tears. Maybe my Lola saw me invisibly how my life become miserable without seeing her everyday that's why she visited me in my dream.

She heartedly said and cry, "Don't cry. Continue what you've started. If I'll see you always crying, I will also cry. Don't miss me everyday, just bear on mind that I am always here for you." With that pleasant message, I hurriedly continue this story. So, here it is. I made it.

Whoah! pagpasensiyahan na ninyo ang english ko, ah? Kung may mali man sa grammar ko, (Sis, alam na.) Sadyang nagagalak lang ako dahil may isang kwento na naman akong natapos. Hindi ko talaga nakakalimutan ang mga utang ko sa inyo, guys. Dahil sa patuloy ninyong pagsusuporta sa akin, huwag kayong mag-alala dahil kasama ko kayo sa triumph na ito. All I can say is, "Be creative and I love you all" Mabuhay ang lahat ng KYRU Army out there.

mcdarkages (This girl is a Mystery/Thriller Writer in which that said genre is my favorite but I don't have knowledge on that genre, hehe. I recommend you guys to read her story. Ang ganda ng story niya. Check out on her profile.)

I just want to say thank you for making my good-looking book cover, Sis. I was glad to know you and I just want to know you more. I'd also post on my Instagram status that book cover you made for me, hehe. (We're both proud bisaya who inspiredly writing Tagalog fiction stories.) In midst of wrong typos and errors, kapit-bisig kaming dalawa nito. Kapag may mali sa akin, she corrected me. Kapag may mali sa kanya, I corrected her that's what friends are for. I love you, Sis.

DianaMargarethIlaw I treated this girl as one of my youngest sister here on Wattpad. We do have some private message through messenger on my dummy account. We've shared different aspects in life. She's friendly and nice. I love the way how she delivered well her approach to me that's why I love her.

She is also currently writing a fiction stories here on Wattpad. Whenever she mentioned her lola, a little bit memories came up into my mind with the late lola of mine. Sis, I thank you for always supporting my story. From the very start until it's finale you didn't give up. Avisala and Ei Corrie Diu, Sis Diana.

Nico_ziel_17 Of course, I also love this girl because like Sis Diana, she never give up on me. She also treat me like her elder sister. She's friendly and ever-makulit.

We also had conversations through messenger and that KYRU ARMY GC in which the Admin there added me. Thank you, Sis. Kasama ko kayo sa tagumpay ng pagtatapos ng story ko. Ei Corrie Diu, Apwe.

Kryzteta_0524 This girl also is currently writing KYRU's story. Like what I have said from Sis Diana and Sis Grace, isa rin ito sa pinakamakulit sa bawat tsapter ng story ko. She didn't give up on me also. Kapag nagsama-sama sila nina Grace at Diana sa comment box, aabot talaga ng 100 ang notifications ko.

Although, I'm not strict naman, at the same time ay hinayaan ko na sila. In that way nila ako mahal, eh. Salamat, Sis for always been there. Ei Corrie Diu, Sis.

Nicoziel34 Same as what I have stated above, this girl also is one of KYRU's avid fun. She is friendly and cute that's why I am also nice to her. We also followed each other in twitter. Salamat, Sis for always being there on my updates.

MsJustMuzaklive28 This girl also is one of my favorite. She is also a KYRU-ROCSAN writer here on Wattpad. Hope you can read her story guys, nakaka-nosebleed ang english niya, hehe. I also have time reading her stories and it's kinda awesome. She never give up too. Salamat, Sis. Hope you continue what have you started.

hy2017YLA This girl also never give up on my story. She always waiting for my updates and we're friends on my real account on facebook. Thank you sis for always being there. Ei Corrie Diu.

millannie_27 This girl also is currently writing stories on Wattpad. She also keeps her eyes on my story but after I killed the character of Keith Jules Montreal in "Unexpected Love Of Yours" ay bigla na lang siyang nawala. What happened to this girl? Hope to keep in touch with you soon, Sis.

Lou0216 Thank you also, Sis for reading my story. I also glad reading your nice compliments in my story. You also encouraged me to make an updates even sometimes it took so long but you patiently wait.

dharlymay Aloha, sis. Isa ito sa mga silent readers ko na bihira lang nagpaparamdam sa comment pero nagbabasa rin pala. Salamat ng marami, sis. God bless you.

KyRuNicoZiel Ybra_mihan @_KYLRUFANZTERS_254 Avisala, girls and more powers on your story. God bless you both. Susuportahan ko rin kayo.

For the votes and who added "Unexpected Love Of Yours" in their reading list, maraming salamat po. Kasama ko po kayo rito. Hindi ko na kayo kayang isa-isahin pero salamat talaga.

myka108 CASEY21khulet LyhMrtn20 ErickaASalon
LLANIPILAR boloboy2000
ItsIce7211 kyrica2 MsLegion Kyru07
@VanellopeVonchuwiz @YbraMihan2017

Note : That some of those usernames na hindi ko pa na-mention, e-me-mention ko na lang po kayo kapag okay na ang pisting signal ko rito (Kanina pa ako naiimbyerna, eh)

--

Sa mga nag-co-comment ng book two out there ay hindi ko kayo mapagbibigyan. May isa pa akong ongoing stories na kailangan kong tapusin. Kung babalik man ako sa story nina Gian at Kaye ay posibleng ang takbo naman ng magiging buhay ni Kissha Gianna ang gagawin ko, book II na ng " Unexpected Love Of Yours."

I can't promise to do that but I'll try my very best. This following months maybe busy ako, hehe. Wanna know why? This coming month of December is my engagement, kaya goodluck na lang sa Ate Reyb ninyo.

So far, may isang buwan pa akong natitira sa pagsusulat. Kaway-kaway cuties! 💞💞

Dahil natutuwa ako sa inyo, maybe magbibigay lang ako ng 5 Facts about me.

1. Mahilig ako sa icecream at saging. To be exact, I am an icecream and banana monsters.

2. I love stars. Yes, mahilig ako sa stars, halos ng mga nabibili kong slippers ay may mga desinyo na stars. Every now and then kapag nalulungkot ako, stars ang kinakausap ko, shunga lang? Hehe.

3. Kapag nasa bahay ako, nasa bahay lang. Hindi ko ugali ang mag-unwind na kasama ang mga friends. To be exact, hindi naman ako loner pero may sarili akong mundo. Mahilig akong mag-drawing, mag-lettering at magtambay sa loob ng kwarto ko habang nagsusulat. Mahilig din akong kumanta sa bahay kasama ang mga kapatid ko. I know how to play a guitar pero slight lang, my brother taught me. Mahilig ako sa paiba-iba ng boses ko, to be exact nagiging role/kontrabida ako sa stage play.

4. I don't entertain calls. Once I'm busy hindi po talaga ako concerned na tao. Just text me and I will reply.

5. Certified Maldita ako sa personal pero lihim na mabait. Hindi po ba halata? Ang pagiging maldita ko ay nasa lugar. Ang pagiging mabait ko ay wala sa lugar, haha. Basta kung sino ang a-aproach sa akin, sige pakitunguhan ko nang maayos pero kapag ako pinlastik, hello mas nauna ako sa duyan. Pero kapag inlove naman ako? Aba! Malambing, maalaga at maalalahanin ako, hehe.

Okay, hanggang dito na lang ang ate ninyong chinita eye, ( ew, pilingun haha!) I love you all. Hanggang sa uulitin. Basta sa lahat ng readers ko out there, in na in kayo sa puso ko. I love you to the stars and the sea, hehe.

--
This is SsejnelReyb signing out.

Title : Unexpected Love Of Yours
Date Started: May 13,2017
Finished Date : October 29, 2017

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lucent By ads ¡¡

Teen Fiction

174K 3.9K 17
lucent (adj); softly bright or radiant ✿ ✿ ✿ My brother's hand traces the cut on my right cheek for some minutes. I have no idea how a cut can b...
5.5K 122 27
this trixie ann quieta i hope you like my new story thank you ---- _______________
31.9K 715 65
-Give me a My Little Pony ship and I'll tell you my opinion on it. -Ongoing-
200K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...