Enraptured | Jungkook ✓

By -tasfiah

The psychotic stalker; completely and irrevocably head over heels in love with the heartless murderer? It was... More

➵ REWRITING
Love Letter to Satan
Love is Passion, Love is Obsession
Are You Always Watching Me?
Park Jimin
Let's Play a Game Called 21 Questions
An Interesting Café Encounter and New Revelations
The Duality of Kim Taehyung
I Believe in Soulmates, Do You?
The Black Goat's Egg
First One to Lose the Bet, Dies
The Silence of Loving Someone, But Never Telling Them
Sacrificial Lamb
Forever Is a Long Ass Time
All The Best People Are Crazy
A Very...Interesting Seating Arrangement
Who Could Love a Psychopath?
Black Swan
Clair De Lune
And Lead Us Not Into Temptation
If Jungkook is the Devil, I am His Advocate
Strike
Seductive Lies or Hard Truths?
You're Not My First But Be My Last
I've Got Scars From a Life Before You
A Madman's Addiction
Meet the Parents
There's Nobody Like Us
Good Girls Go Bad
Forgive Me, Father, For I Have Sinned
Love's Philosophy
England Bound, Brother!
Revelations and Reconciliations

What Are We?

7.4K 596 260
By -tasfiah

Jungkook hovered over you, reveling in the sweet sound of his name escaping your lips, intertwining with moans that filled the room, thick with desire. He couldn't help but smirk, captivated by your dangerous yet irresistibly soft smile.

To him, your lips were not just pretty, but an intoxicating drug that sent his senses into a sensual frenzy. He lightly brushed his fingers against your lips, savouring their touch before the overwhelming urge to kiss you consumed him entirely. The desire to claim you, to leave his mark, coursed through his veins.

He watched intently as you grasped the silky sheets, your eyes fluttering shut, succumbing to waves of pleasure that washed over your body. Leaning closer to your perfectly tinted, pink lips, he recoiled suddenly, unable to taste their deliciousness, the essence that made them uniquely yours. He tried again and again, but still, nothing.

The intoxicating touch of your hands vanished, along with the melodious chorus of his name escaping your luscious lips like a prayer. It became phantom-like, unreal, inconsistent. And just like that, an all-too-familiar sound pierced the moment of intimacy he had finally shared with you—his eyes slowly opened to the annoying sound of his alarm clock.

Abruptly pulled from his peaceful slumber, Jungkook jolted upright, frustration etched on his face as he forcefully hit the snooze button, nearly breaking it in the process.

Damn it, mystery girl.

Reluctantly, he uncovered his face, squinting at the streaks of sunlight that invaded his room, momentarily blinding him. He cursed under his breath, sitting up and rubbing his knuckles against his eyes, attempting to dispel the sleepiness. Stretching his arms above his head, he yawned and observed his legs dangling above the off-white carpet, curiosity flickering in his gaze.

Since the day you set foot in Jungkook's house, you had effortlessly infiltrated his every thought. Normal musings seemed to evaporate instantly, replaced by a melancholic yearning and vivid fantasies, often involving you sans clothing. It was as if his brain had undergone an overnight reprogramming, overwritten entirely. All his previous interests had been erased, replaced solely by the image of your face and the sweet melody of your voice.

"I wonder if she's watching me right now," Jungkook pondered silently.

The truth was, you weren't. Usually, you would be, but not today.

He couldn't understand what had come over him. Thoughts of your smile consumed his mind incessantly. It was exquisite, captivating. There was something undeniably intoxicating about the way your smile radiated, as if butterflies took flight from the depths of your being and the sun itself found solace within your heart. Your smile had the power to make Jungkook feel truly alive, more human than ever.

Was he falling for you?

Or were you merely an invigorating challenge, a muse for his new novel?

This uncertainty plagued him. The notion that he might be falling for you blurred the line between morality and investigative curiosity. These feelings were foreign to him; he had never experienced anything like this before. Typically, he would discard his playthings once he was finished, ending the night with a lifeless body and a surge of satisfaction coursing through his veins. But you...

You were different.

Your morality stood in stark contrast to the others. In a twisted way, you were pure, innocent. The love you harboured for him, the love that resided within your heart, was undeniably real. Jungkook knew you would do anything for him, regardless of the circumstances, and he respected that. He respected you. He had never encountered someone willing to show him such compassion, to give him the love he deserved, something he had sorely missed throughout his life. He held a soft spot for you, but it was becoming increasingly perplexing for him to comprehend within his chaotic mind.

He wanted to kill you. Truly, with every fibre of his being. But he also yearned to hold you, to kiss you, to whisper that you were the most beautiful girl in the world. He desired to spoil you, to make you feel like a queen, while simultaneously yearning for control, to indulge in every whim and desire. He craved to hear you scream, yet longed for the melodious sound of your contagious laughter.

"Great, just fucking great," Jungkook sighed fervently, glancing down and realising his undeniable arousal just from the mere thought of you. "I suppose I'll need to take a cold shower."

• • •

Approaching Jungkook's house, you noticed its modest size, fitting for a single resident like him. With his jacket in hand, a kind gesture from the previous night, you eagerly knocked on the front door before taking a step back. Returning it in person seemed like a better idea than waiting to see him at university.

As minutes ticked by, you glanced down at your wristwatch with a furrowed brow. It wasn't too early in the morning, nearing eleven, so it shouldn't have taken this long for someone to answer the door, right? Feeling disappointed, you contemplated leaving when suddenly, as if your prayers were answered, the door swung open, revealing a perplexed young man.

There he stood, Jeon Jungkook, bare-chested and captivating. Goodness gracious. It seemed as though he had just stepped out of the shower, a towel draped casually over his broad shoulder. Your lips parted as you inhaled deeply, unable to resist admiring his handsome physique. Water droplets trickled down his chestnut locks, down his perfectly sculpted abs. Dressed in light grey jogging bottoms, your cheeks flushed as you noticed the faint creases around his pelvic area.

Jungkook could clearly see the effect he had on you, a small smirk forming on his lips as his seductive eyes locked onto yours.

"You just can't get enough of me, huh?" He teased, bringing you back to reality.

"W-What?" You stammered, shaking your head vigorously. "No, that's not it..."

"Then what is it?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow, his seductive smirk never leaving his beautiful face.

"I-I just came to return your jacket from the other day, that's all," you replied, nervously licking your lips. His enticing presence overwhelmed you, and you kept your gaze fixed on the ground.

"Nice excuse, but you're not fooling anyone," he chuckled warmly, his eyes softening as they caressed your embarrassed form. "You're cute, you know? Besides, you could have just kept it. It looks way hotter on you than it does on me."

"T-That's not true," you softly protested. "Anyway, can I come inside? If you're not busy, of course. I really need to talk to you about something."

Jungkook nodded and gestured for you to enter his home. "I always have time for you, beautiful."

You blushed at his words and slipped off your shoes, following him through the small hallway. Contrasting the slightly weathered exterior, the interior appeared spotless.

"Jungkook," you called softly.

"Hm?" Jungkook responded, turning to face your blushing figure.

"Could you...please put on a shirt?" You asked, shyly averting your gaze.

"Damn, most girls would die to see me shirtless," he chuckled, his lips curling into a charming smile as you stole another glance at his chiselled abs. "But of course, you're an exception. Stay right here, gorgeous. Let me find a shirt just for you."

"Thank you," you replied, sighing with relief.

"Besides, it's all your fault I had to take a damn shower in the first place. You can't just appear in my life looking like that and not expect me to want you," Jungkook softly murmured to himself, running a hand through his slightly damp, tousled chestnut hair.

"Sorry?" You questioned. "Did you say something?"

"Nope," he replied, effectively dissipating the moment. "Nothing at all."

• • •

"So...what did you come here for? Something you couldn't just discuss through the microphone," Jungkook asked curiously while preparing two cups of coffee. The delightful aroma filled the air as you absentmindedly ran your fingers along the smooth surface of the kitchen table. "Not that I'm complaining. I much prefer talking face to face like this."

"Thank you." Jungkook placed the cup of coffee in front of you, and you smiled, taking a sip as he sat across from you at the oakwood table.

"You're welcome," he beamed.

Clearing your throat, you gathered your thoughts, hoping this conversation would go as planned. But Jungkook's unpredictable nature made it difficult to gauge his true feelings or thoughts, especially within his chaotic mind.

"I...I need to know what we are, Jungkook," you voiced, meeting his gaze. Jungkook stared back at you, his mouth slightly agape. "I need some reassurance and clarification. I can't keep wondering if I'm wasting my time, or if I should just end it by killing you once and for all."

The steam rising from the coffee had dissipated, leaving a thin film on the surface. Jungkook sat there, hands clasped around the ceramic mug, seemingly eager to drink it but lacking the will or strength to lift it to his lips.

"I—"

"I need to know, Jungkook," you pressed, urgency in your voice. "We've known each other for over a year now. It started with letters and devices, but now I'm here. The real me. So tell me."

Jungkook didn't know how to respond. He wasn't expecting this, not today at least. But why did he feel so surprised? Of course, you would want answers, seeing Jungkook as your one true fate, your ultimate destiny. He wasn't just anyone; he was the one.

"I don't know," Jungkook sighed, taking a small sip of his coffee and cringing at the taste. He reached for a couple of sugar packets on the table. "I really don't know what you want me to say."

"Anything but that," you pursed your lips, growing frustrated. "That's not the answer I'm looking for, Jeon."

"Jeon, huh?" He teased slyly, lightening the mood. "So that's what you'll call me when you're mad? It sounds quite sexy, especially when it comes from your mouth."

You let out an exasperated sigh. "I'm being serious, Jeon. Am I wasting my time here?"

A moment of silence followed your words as you both awkwardly sipped your coffee.

As you scanned Jungkook's face for a reaction, any sign of understanding, the silence hung in the air like a fragile glass waiting to shatter. He half-expected you to scream, cry, or unleash your anger, but instead, you simply stood up and decided to leave without a warning.

"Forget it," you deadpanned. "I knew this wouldn't work. I'm just a crazy stalker, after all."

"W-Wait," Jungkook's warm hand wrapped tightly around your wrist. You turned to face him, surprised to see him desperately trying to stop you. "Just wait."

"What?" You snapped.

"This isn't a waste of time, [Y/N]. I promise you that much, and you know I always keep my promises," he replied, determination and seriousness etched on his face. "But I don't know what we are. Honestly, I didn't think you'd make it this far. I thought either I'd kill you first, or you'd kill me. But the thing is, as much as I want to kill you with every fibre of my being, I just can't."

"Right..."

"Which brings us to this point. I'm confused, going crazy, yet still strangely enticed and captivated by you. I don't know where this is heading myself," he admitted.

"I just need something," you replied firmly. "Anything. Something that shows me you're in it for the long run. If and when you decide to kill me or vice versa, then it ends."

"Okay," he nodded in agreement. "I am in it for the long run. But what do you want? Are you expecting a miraculous marriage proposal or something?"

"No," you answered sternly. "Of course not. At least, not yet."

"Then what?"

"I want to..." you chewed on your bottom lip, contemplating your words. All you truly wanted was to be his wife, but that wouldn't be an easy task. "I want to go on a date."

Jungkook chuckled at your response. "That's all?"

You nodded. "For now, that's a nice start. I'll be satisfied with that."

"I'd be more than happy to take you on a date," he cheekily grinned. "How about next Saturday? It's the weekend, and there's no university pressure. Just you and me."

"Perfect," you beamed.

"I can't wait," he replied. "I've never been on a real date before, especially not with someone I'm constantly contemplating whether to kill or not."

"Me neither."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

47.5K 1.2K 69
Kim Y/N is a normal girl living her life on her own along with her beloved friends and family. Suddenly,a guy named Jeon Jungkook showed up in her li...
627K 62.2K 53
there can only be one. ··· ➸ #111 in MYSTERY/THRILLER :: 082116 ➸ #129 in FANFICTION :: 110216 ➸ #153 in FANFICTION :: 110116 ➸ #270 in MYSTERY/THRIL...
5.5K 248 35
book of texts and imagines between bts and you, with different scenarios ✨⚘ -REQUESTS OPEN- ENJOY~!
934 63 31
It's a fanfiction of Jeon jungkook X reader (y/n). Behind an alluring facade lies the ugliness of the heart. She was just like this, a killer beauty...