roommates [park jisung]

Por yunhoranghae

a true love life. picture credits to photographers:) Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10 - last
mina;

7

3.9K 192 81
Por yunhoranghae

8.47 p.m.

i glanced at my watch again. the food has arrived since a while ago. i decided to eat a little bit first since my stomach was starting to growl. after a first bite, i regretted it. i should've waited for jisung. after that pne bite, i laid my spoon down and decided to wait.

9.28 p.m.

still not here yet. i sighed to myself.

10.50 p.m.

i asked the waitress to pack the food to-go and waited for him at the same table.

11.45 p.m.

by now, i knew i was gonna get kicked out anyway, so i waited outside the restaurant. i sighed again and again but convinced myself that jisung would come. i mean he wouldn't forget right?

1.00 a.m.

i have been tired of waiting that now i'm actually sitting on the ground with my legs crossed in front of a closed restaurant. luckily, i was familiar with this area since one of my aunts live here. plus, i knew that a lot of the restaurants and stalls in this area are opened for 24-hours.

1.47 a.m.

park jisung, where are you?

***

jisung pov

my brother was immediately rushed to the hospital. he never told me anything about his health. now, he's in the operating room. i looked at my watch while anxiously waiting. i called my parents who then rushed to the hospital.

almost 7 hours passed and my brother's finally out of the operating room. currently, he's still unconscious and my parents are here. my parents gave me a last hug before i left the hospital. they told me me they would give me a call if he wakes up.

i exited the hospital and glanced at my watch, 1.50 a.m., my eyes suddenly widened at a thought. taerin— i quickly ran off. it was already very dark, and only the street lights were left on. i stopped not too far from the restaurant to catch my breath when i saw a girl sitting on the ground starting to doze off. watching her fall asleep, i very silently walked to her.

with guilt all over my face, i mumbled, "sorry..." apparently the mumble was heard.

taerin slowly got up on her feet, "you didn't come," she rubbed her eyes. "where were you? gwaechana? what happened?" i felt bad.

taerin dusted dirt off my jacket but i stopped her, "taerin-ah, mianhae—"

"gwaenchana. we can go again next time. i'm sure you needed to do something important. i trust you." she gave me a heart-warming smile. she glanced at her watch, "let's go home."

i watched her taking slow steps in front of me. i could resist the urge to hug her. i walked to her and grabbed her arm and pulled her towards my chest.

end of pov

***

i walked in front of jisung when suddenly i felt him pulling my arm. and what he did next surprised me.

jisung pulled me into a hug and laid his chin on top of my head, "i'm so sorry.."

i couldn't say anything. i just froze there. everything went blank. the street was empty and quiet.

slowly, my arms started to curl around him before i looked up at him and met his eyes. i gave him a smile which he replied with an even brighter smile.

i suddenly turned serious, "okay, now you owe me a story."

he knitted his eyebrows, "what story?"

"umm, a story of why you didn't show up?" i raised both my eyebrows and glared at him.

he scratched his head with a grin, "hehe, right. i'll tell you when we get back home."

i nodded and turned around to walk to the streets, but suddenly i stopped. i widened my eyes and froze.

jisung walked to me, "what's wrong? why'd you stop? let's go."

he walked in front of me and i said, "how are we gonna get home?"

"what do you mean?" he asked with a confused look. he pointed at the dark bus stop.

i was still frozen, "it's 2am, babo. there's no bus or train until 4am."

his eyes widened, "what—oh no." he thought for a while and finally spoke up, "why don't we go to my brother's house first for a night?"

"wouldn't he be there?" i asked.

he smiled weakly, "my brother, he—uh, won't be home tonight."

i glared at him but in the end shrugged it off. slowly, i started to walk behind him who looked a little down. i shouldn't be doing this but... i shook my hand ran beside jisung. i grabbed his right hand and held it tight.

please feel better...

~~~

hi

so i can sense by now that the story line is quite messy. i apologize for thattt:( i'm not the best at writing stories, but i just wanna put my ideas into one.

but thank you to all my readers!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

506K 18.2K 98
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
924K 42.4K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
315K 5.5K 77
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
345K 20.2K 74
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...