Dreams By Shuaa

By ShuaaAjmal

Aleena is all about love , affection and care. She has only one dream in her life and that is to become a No... More

Characters
Places
Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Aurthor's intereaction to Readers
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Cast
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Author's note
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Notification
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapte 21
Chapter 22
Author's Note
Chapter 23
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not an update.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New story!!!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46Part-II
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 40

64 7 12
By ShuaaAjmal

"Daniya-l?" I don't know , how and when his name slipped from my lips. I haven't do this intentionally.

" Are you all right?" I can feel the concern in his voice. " Aleena are you hurt ? " I was still in his strong arms . His cologne filling my snout like living my rest of life in his arms , in this moment. Im seeing him after a year but it felt like centuries. He looks equally handsome in his casual look , which consists of plain black t-shirt , black leather jacket and olive green pant.

I don't want him to go anywhere. I want him .. I wish he can see that in my eyes. I wish ,he can hear my crazy heartbeats, whose are taking his name at every beat. I wish , he can feel the blood running within my skin , to feel the flow of love for him in it. I wish...

" What the hell are you doing? Get off him you little chippy! " A pitchy voice came behind his back. " You are not here for this hook up things.Move your funny little arse and show us table which he booked for me . "She announced the last part of the sentence more loudly and proudly. As if she is showing off .

" Im sorry Ma'm and S-sir" I gulped loudly and left the soothing warmth of him. " Im sorry for the inconvenience. Let me check your booking and I'll show you , your place. Just give me a moment." I walked wobbly.

I checked the tablet to see their booking and details. I forgot to ask their booking number or may be due to heated emotions inside of me. I shouldn't behave like that . I should be more professional. That's what they taught us first. But this stupid heart does what it wants. You can't do anything to stop it.

I typed his name and found a booking for two . Definitely its for her and him. Further I checked , and it flushed my face. My heart sink deep . the table has booked for a romantic date .

This is not going to happen. He cant do this to me ! He can not!

"HE CANNOT!" I didn't know how , these words came out loudly. Receptionist stared at me and asked" Hey Shortcake , are you all right?" He is good friend of mine . He supports me at every possibility. He is hald Arabic and half Pakistani. His urdu and arabic is really funny . I still remembered i laughed so hard when I came here due to his accent.

" Yeah Im fine . " I smiled weakly. " I just need to go . I'll catch you later." He smiled . " Are you sure? Just take care of yourself. You look so pale right now ."

He looked worried . I need to assure him that Im fine . I shouldn't put him in this situation. " Im absolutely fine Harris . Its just that I couldn't sleep well at night. I will take more sleep tonight and bounce back . Dont worry!" He smiled warmly and so do I .

I turned back to show Daniyal his table. He was so occupied with the blondie blockhead, that he doesn't notice my appearance there. " Excuse me ?"

They both looked at me . Daniyal gave me a look which explains that he is absorbing me while staring at me . He doesn't blink even for a mirco second.

" What-do-you-want-now? " she asked in an annoyed tone. She is a girl with a perfect curved figure. She is blonde and her hair locks are dropping at her waist . Her eyes are filled of sky blue color while she is just two inches shorter than him. Definitely, any man can be intrigued by her.

" Keep quite Liza! "Daniyal announced while grinding his teeth .

"Your table is on the left. Please come ." I tried to maintain my fake smile , which has became my mask since he left me .

Liza casually pushed me and tipped toeing her heels. Daniyal and I left alone there for a while . I was shocked at her behaviour and I was just staring at her back. She turned back and  yelled " Are you going to glued  yourself there for your whole life with her, or will join me ? " Than she raised her left eye brow and asked me " You ! Mover those skinny small legs of yours and show us the table. " I moved from my spot instantly. " This way Ma'm." I have to control . I have to be patient. Im not the wrangle one here .

I showed  them table . " Here's the menu. You can decide in peace . The waiter will come in a while ." I tried to smile but I couldn't. " Where the hell are you going? You will take our order. " She said with the evil grin on her painted face.

" Im sorry Ma'm but I cant do that. Im a Chef here not a waitress and certainly I have orders to make rather than taking orders." I gave her mean look . I dont know what is her problem. I didn't say or do anything wrong to her . I never met her before . But since she arrived here , she is so occupied in putting me down and guess what ? Daniyal isn't saying anything to her . He is just enjoying the show . Someone please give him a big bucket of popcorns to enjoy the show! Huh

" I want you to take our order!" She crossed her arms , changing her position, showing her perfectly tanned legs now. I don't understand why she's emphasising on Our ? What is meant by our by her? Are they a couple-e?

" You may leave ! " he said with gritted teeth, not bothering to look at me. He is angry!

"I'm sorry ,what ?" I was confused.

" I said leave !" Steams are coming out of his ears. I don't know why is he talking to me like that?

I almost ran from my place . Not bothering to fall as the floor is kind of slippery today. I locked myself in bathroom . Tears started coming out of my eyes. He can't just scream at me . He just can't! I cried a ocean like for good thirty minutes. When my phone ringhits me back to reality . I checked and found Hamza calling me . I don't wiped down my tears, and attend the call.

" AssalamoAlikum , how you are bhai ?" My voice is hoarse.

" Walikumoassalam, Im good leenu, what's up with your voice? Are you crying?"

" No bhai , Im not . Im not a little kid anymore who cries all day and night. " I lied , because i dont want him to get worried about me . He has a life and got his own problems to solve .

" Dont lie ! Tell me what's wrong?" Brothers! You cant foul them that easily.

" Seriously bhai , nothing happened. Im good . I was making a dish for a client and it has burnt out and made alot of Smog. I was nervous and felt thirsty ,and picked a glass nearby a stove and drunk it. Which wasn't a glass of water but a Vinegar! So may be that's why my voice is a little changed than usual." Phew! It actually happened to me in the morning.   I drink water when im nervous. That's what I actually do when I need to calm myself. Nervousness make thirsty.

" OMG! ALEENA ARE YOU CRAZY? You drunk a glass of vinegar instead of water? Are you seriously blind? He shouted from other side of the phone.

" There was a smoke and fog due to. Burnt dish . How could I see that?"

" You could have smelled it you lunatic! "  Im so grateful that I diverted his mind . But now he will lecture me for safety and health.

" I have sinus at the moment." I left the bathroom and standing opposite to the sink. I opened the tap.

" My goodness Aleena ! What's wrong with you ?"I washed my face with simple water to wipe off any proof of crying.

"Don't scold me for this. Its just a weather bhai . What can I do to it. And I'm taking the medicine you suggested. It will take time bhai . Trust me I'll be fine." Brothers ,are the another form of blessing. They will protect you like a father but at the same time they are your friends.

"Make sure you'll take your medicine regularly and on time. Don't miss even a single dose leenu."  He  still considers me as a toddler. I love him but right now I have to stop him or I'll be late .

" Okay bhai , I wil. Now pardon me to do my job . My not-so-sweet-boss will sue me for chatting on work time. I'll call you soon ."

" But leenu-...."  I left the bathroom.

"Allah hafiz. See you soon bhai ." I cut the line without listening his any further word or goodbye greeting.

I saw the place where Daniyal and that blondie were sitting. Its empty now. I wonder where they are now ? Have they left already? What's the reason behind their sudden leaving? Me ?

" Hey Harris ! Why they left? I pointed at the table.

" The man raged over the restaurant without even saying a word. And the girl was tip-toeing her poor heels after him, she was unable to reach his pace."

So he was angry ! I wonder the reason. Me! I have ruined their date.

*******

It's six in the evening. The clouds are taking the shade of grey, which denotes the rain and that means A depressing night !

Daniyal loves rain! I dont know what to do in this weather except recalling the sweet memories about us and crying!

I came near my apartment. Guard with heavy moustache and don't-mess-up-with-me look is standing in booth to avoid getting wet in the rain. I greeted him and he greeted back with a small smile. I went straight to the stairs , ignoring the accelerator, just to burn some calories. I unlocked the door and as soon as I opened the door , i was welcomed with fresh fragrance of flowers. I always have the bunch of fresh flowers in my living room, my bedroom , kitchen inshort every where in my place. I entered my apartment, which isn't a huge one but definitely fulfilling my needs. It consists of three rooms with attached bathrooms , a cozy living room and a kitchen with beautiful view. You can see the whole city from the balcony which is attached to my kitchen. I've decorated my house simple yet elegant that's what everyone says , I'm not making statements myself. I've decided white color theme for most of the apartment. Just leaving Palwasha's room as she wanted . Yes ! You guess it right , Palwasha is living with me .

I changed into linen shalwar and kameez. Just to make myself cozy , I decided to make apple cinnamon tea, just hoping so it will heal the pain I received today in the restaurant. I turned on the infuser with lavender essential oil in it to sooth my brain and body. I hope that these distractions would help me to divert my mind to Palwasha's surprise bday party. Tomorrow is the day when a great soul was born few years back. I want to make her day so special that its joy would last for months.

********

I baked a good gaint pineapple cake for her because she'll gonna eat the whole cake by herself. She hates to share her pineapple cake with anyone except I. It took hours but worth doing anything for my crazy other half. I have to bake it by myself because being a professional chef and baker ,it will be a sin to order a cake and pick it from some posh bakery . I mean what do you expect from me ?

It is mid night .Im half way done with the surprise party for her birthday celebration, when my door knocked virgously . I watched through the door pin to check who'd be to come in this late hour of the night . I can't believe on my eyes to see him at my door ! He cant be here !

Its Not possible!

*********

AssalamoAlikum, I hope you liked this chapter. Im not so sure about this chapter and im half slept while writing this .

Who will be the person on the door? Any guesses?

Vote
Comment
Share

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 8.5K 53
[Love Marriage Series-1] Even though Piya has been in love with Veer for a long time, Veer always looked at her as a friend. Their respective dreams...
180K 8K 28
As a teenager, Lena Young ran away to Texas to start a new life. Now at 26 shes a successful bakery owner and hasn't been happier. Things are going w...
188K 14K 58
●Highest rank #5 in Spiritual. ●#67 in Romance.Getting at the top. ALHUMDULILLAH● //To all my lovely, silent readers, please vote. It encourages me...
144K 7.1K 62
Anya, the girl who fell for her best friend. But he already loves someone else and he is getting married in a month. She loves him to an extent that...