Best friend | ChanBaek (Compl...

By My_gaydar_is_beeping

"I fell in love with my best friend." -Jason Chen Byun Baekhyun accidentally slips and faceplants for his be... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chanyeol birthday special
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGSOO
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Tagged
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
♡♡♡Final♤♤♤

Chapter 8

4.4K 194 173
By My_gaydar_is_beeping

♡♡♡Back to Baekhyun♤♤♤

"Baekhyun!" Minjin came storming inside the house, her hair was in every direction showing that she had been outside and it was windy "Mom you never told me that he was coming today."

She kicked off her shoes and walked up to them.

Baekhyun smiled at her but as he was about to talk to her Aerum beat him too it

"Minjin Baekhyun is sick so you need to be nice to him."

Minjin nodded "Okay~!" she went over to the kitchen and to the fridge, she opened it and took the milk out.

"Aerum I think I will go and take a quick nap. Can you wake me up when it's time for dinner?"

"Yes of course."

Baekhyun slid off his chair and made his way towards his bedroom.

His bedroom at his dad was a lot bigger than the room at his mom. Well not so big but it was at least twice as big.

The best thing about his room was that he could have a bigger bed.

His bed was at least twice as big and a lot softer making it feel like he was sleeping on a cloud.

Or what he thought a cloud felt like if you didn't fall straight through it.

Just as he was about to lay down on his bed, the phone on the nightstand vibrated.

"What now?" He grabbed it and saw a message from Kyungsoo.

Baekhyun you up?

Yup

What is it?

I'm so sorry for this

What?

Kyungsoo answer Me!

I can't perform with you and
Jongdae at the talent show or
the audition.....

WHAT

why!?

Something came up

I'm so sorry please
don't hate me blame
my mom for this!

Don't worry Kyungsoo
I don't hate you but how
am I and Jongdae supposed
to perform now?

You're the one who knows the
lyric best and the audition is near

What about the song you
and Jongdae wrote?

Oh! Right

But we need to find
one who can sing it then

I will talk to him now bye

Yeah bye.

Baekhyun pinched his temples and blinked his eyes a couple of times feeling his headache coming back so he and to make his conversation with Jongdae quick.

Finding the right contact he began to write.

Bitch!

Have you talked
with Kyungsoo?

Yes

And why are you
calling me bitch
fucker

Shut up

You don't happen
to know someone
who can sing?

Minseok does.

How tf do you
know that?

Cause he sang for me

And oh boy is his
voice beautiful!

Uh okay then

Do you think he could join us?

Brb let me ask him.

He said and
I quote

"What? Uh sure I guess."

Fantastic!

Send him the lyrics to
the song we wrote

Which one?

Uh idk Jongdae
I have a headache
And I want to go to bed!

You choose!

Damn okay Hakuna
your tatas

Sleep well ass

With that, he threw the phone on the carpet and dived for the bed.

He snuggled into the soft covers and closed his eyes.

The headache he was having was making it hard for him to sleep but eventually, he did fall asleep.

After twisting and turning for an hour or so.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

Baekhyun had stayed at home for two days, he missed out on the fun his friends had at the local pool and the shopping did afterward.

So he was low-key salty there he sat in his bed, snot paper surrounding him, as he watched their Snapchat story.

They did buy something for him though.

It was now Saturday and Baekhyun was desperate to get out of the house.

He had been practicing the lyrics for the song they where singing and that was what he mostly had been doing.

Jongdae had chosen the song they had named 'The one' and with help from Jongin, Sehun, and Yixing to make a choreography.

And he was going to meet up with them now.

"Aerum I'm going outside!" Baekhyun opened the door and hurried outside before she could stop him.

After spending the two last days inside all day long he had completely forgotten how cold it was and he shivered into his jacket.

He passed an all too familiar staircase and he felt his stomach doing flips and somersaults.

The walk over to Jongdae wasn't that far but it was all the road crossing he had to do that took so much time and after like 10 or 15 minutes of walking he finally reached the right neighborhood that he now knew like the inside of his pocket.

He found the right house and pressed the doorbell then waited.

The door was opened by Jongdae's younger brother, Daeul.

"Is Jong-"

"DAE! BAEKHYUN IS HERE!" Daeul looked up at Baekhyun and let him in "You can come in."

"Thanks.."

Jongdae lived in a house with 5 other people, his parents, his mom's sister, his younger brother and a boy who his family had rented out a room for.

Baekhyun walked down the hallway to the door that led downstairs to where Jongdae had his room.

As he opened the door he could hear people talking and he hurried downstairs.

"Did I miss anything!?" He glanced around the room and saw that it was all of his friends except for Kyungsoo and of course Chanyeol.

Jongdae shook his head "Nope. How're you feeling?"

"Good. I think." Baekhyun shrugged not really about how he was feeling "But why did ask for me to come over?"

Jongin emerged from the corner of the room "We need to Halloween shopping."

"What?" Baekhyun's eyes lit up "Halloween!?"

The rest nodded in sync.

"LET'S GO TH-eN!" Since he hadn't  completely got rid of his cold his voice had decided to go from his normal voice to go like 56 octaves higher.

The room had fallen silent but it didn't last long until everyone began laughing their asses off.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

"Hey, Jongdae?" Baekhyun ran up to walk with the now blonde haired boy, "have you talked with the exchange student from China yet?"

The blonde shook his head "Nope. I have seen him a couple of times though like he sometimes joins us for dinner usually, he is in his room doing homework or some shit like that."

Baekhyun hummed.

After walking for some more minutes they all finally reached the mall, Baekhyun joined by the two youngest, Sehun and Jongin, was the first to run inside the building and to the Halloween store.

The three of them was pushing each other while laughing trying to be the first one to get inside and look at the costumes.

"Stop pushing me! I'm going to fall idiots!" And with that Sehun fell face first into a display of fake blood.

Jongin and Baekhyun froze, they stared as Sehun slowly rose up, red liquid running down the side of his face.

Sehun looked down on his white shirt that was stained with fake blood "Goddamn it this was my favorite shirt too." He frowned and without him knowing the two others had slowly backed away from him.

Baekhyun ran to a costume rack and his behind it, he snickered to himself as he watched the clueless Sehun who now was joined by the rest of the gang.

He saw Jongin on the other side of the store looking for Halloween decoration since he was having a party on Halloween.

Just as he was about to turn around and walk to where the Halloween make up where and instead crashed into someone.

"Ouch!"

Baekhyun's eyes widened at the familiar voice and he quickly got up but Chanyeol was faster and grabbed onto the back of his shirt.

"Wait! I need to talk to you."

The other stopped and turned around "What do you want?" Baekhyun crossed his arms but on the inside, he was panicking and wanted to escape but the tenderness in Chanyeol's brown eyes made him stop.

Chanyeol looked down on the floor "I'm sorry that I acted like a total dick." He ruffled his red hair "I was just stressed and all that shit. And you know that one teacher I have she decided to give me like ten different essays to finish."

"You were incredibly rude to me Chanyeol and why in the fuck did you glare at me the other day?"

"I didn't glare at you but my sister who was walking behind you." Chanyeol's cheeks where a slight red color "I'm sorry that you thought that but can you please I beg you to forgive me for being a dick."

Baekhyun smiled at the giant "Fine I will. But!" Chanyeol froze "I don't like Chun-Ja and I never will."

Chanyeol smiled and hugged him crushing his small body in his embrace.

"But you also have to apologize to the others," Baekhyun said when the giant finally let go of him.

He nodded "You're right. I will go and do it now, can you please go with me?"

"Of course. " Baekhyun turned around and cupped his hands around his mouth "Is that a dinosaur costume!?"

"What!?" Jongdae came running from where ever he was and stopped right in front of Baekhyun "Where-" his eyes landed on Chanyeol and he frowned "Oh hello there."

"I can see that you're annoyed at me but I want to apologize to you for you know acting like how I was and I know that you will probably not to give me but please. And is Kyungsoo here?"

Jongdae smiled slightly "Okay I can forgive you but first of all you have to join us as Junmyeon's after this and second of all I don't trust your girlfriend." Jongdae lifted his fist and hit it against Chanyeol's "and nope Kyungsoo is not here."

"Of course I will!"

Baekhyun smiled at the two of them "Well then I will go and find myself a costume for Halloween then."

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

After the shopping was done and Chanyeol had apologized to the rest the 8 were now walking in the direction of Junmyeon's house to watch a few movies together.

Chanyeol had texted his girlfriend saying that he won't meet up with her at the mall and he received a lot of text from her complaining that he was ditching her and all that stuff.

He got so annoyed that he turned off his phone and went on to annoy Baekhyun to tell him what he had bought for his costume.

"I'm not telling!" Baekhyun hugged his plastic bag close to his chest and his behind Sehun.

"Show me!" Chanyeol tried to grab the smaller but he was too fast and began to run for his life towards Junmyeon's house that came into view.

Baekhyun hid behind this big bush beside the entrance of the house and waited for the rest to come.

He hid farther inside the bush when they began to walk past him and he watched as Chanyeol looked around confused.

Just as the giant passed him, he jumped out of the bush screaming 'Bitch!' Making Chanyeol scream like a  5-year-old girl.

Baekhyun was rolling on the ground clutching his stomach, wheezing and coughing like a madman.

"Fuck you Baekhyun!" Chanyeol grabbed his chest.

________ chapter end

Wow I think this is my first author's  note!

Well anyway if you didn't know my name I'm Arwen and I'm pretty sure I said this in the first chapter but meh.

So who's ready for Halloween!?

I sure am! I'm going to dress up as Sasha from AOT but I think Eren looks like me more but it will be a genderbend because I'm a girl lol.

Welp goodbye and see you later and I see all later bai!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...
108K 5.1K 40
A ChanBaek Fanfiction. A fragile boy with an accordian heart and a Giant cloaked with thunder. Green and Blue, As they collide, A vision, Of Ecstasy...
593K 28.1K 64
He is Byun Baekhyun, the only son of Mr. and Mrs. Byun who are both working in Park's corporation. Mr. Byun as the general manager and Mrs. Byun as o...
12.4K 1.3K 45
Simple and light love story between 2 finest friends who starts with denial of love. Park Chanyeol - the ego man Byun Baekhyun - the never serious...