Scars || Markhyuck

By Scrawriot

"Im blind, Mark. But i can feel you." More

Dream.
What?
First Day.
Voices
Cold Rain
The Swan
Jaemin's Party
Feathers
Raven, Dove and Chick
Kiss
Kiss II
Almost.
Missing.
Dumb.
Lies.
Reality Alone.
Aren't at all.
Unbelievable
Scrawriot's notes
Baby.
Painful.
Room door.
Blood.
Tears.
Last Kiss.
Epilogue.
Pst.
Hello!

Guess

3.3K 228 110
By Scrawriot

"I mean, where should i start?" I asked myself while thinking about finding the four.

I just have a month to figure out where are they and if i haven't did it, i dont know if i will be able to see them still.

It was all stressing me out.

It was another day and now im all alone at school. The four was gone, and i am thinking where should i found them.

Then, someone tugged my chair from the back. I looked back to see a smiling Herin at me. I smiled back.

"I didnt know Haechan and his friends were missing." She said sitting beside me.

I nodded.

Then, she stared at me seriously.

"Did a witch find you?" She suddenly asked that stopped me.

So Herin know something about this too?

"Do you know something about this?" I asked curioused.

"I knew it because they told me. And i am one of them too." She explained.

"Wait. You are with them?" I asked again.

She shooked her head. "Honestly, i am one of the previous victim of that spell caster, so i know a lot of things about this." She breathed in.

"And Mark, this is dangerous. Why did you let yourself be inlove with Haechan? You are putting your life in death." She almost exclaimed.

"I dont get it." I shooked my head too.

"Listen." She said as she pull something from her hair and showed a brownish type of feathers. She is really telling the truth that she is one of them.

"What type of bird are you?" I asked as she handed me her feathers.

"Hawk." She answered.

She breathed again. "Once you've found out that you're inlove with the victim, you will get hurt because of a lot of truth that will be revealed. Plus, the spell caster is collecting the voices of us, but if you, a mate, will admit that you really love the victim, death will never touch him. Only you are in need to choose between two things." She said.

"What two things?" I asked confused.

"You need to die for him, or you will see him dying in front of you." She answered that stopped me.

I gulped. Thinking about her words were making me nervous.

"They never tell me that." I said after a while.

"They dont because they are afraid for you. And for themselves." She said.

"W-what should .. i do?" I asked.

Herin looked at me stunned. "What do you mean?"

"I need to continue everything." I answered.

"Oh, Jesus. Are you insane? You are putting your life in dea-"

"But i need to see Haechan alive!" I cut her off. She looked at me stunned.

"There's no chance for turning back, Herin. I need to see them alive. I need to." I said trying to fight the fear of death.

I heard her breath. "Okay. I wanna help."

I looked up at her. "You will?"

"Of course. You always reminding me about my mate last time who choose to die for my life." She sadly smiled.

"Im sorry." I looked down.

"Its fine. That's love." She smiled.

"So what should we do first?" I asked.

She didnt answered that fast, she remained breathing heavily.

"There's a reason why this thing happened between you and Haechan. You should find out who might he is before you met last time. He must be one of your childhood friend you didnt remember anymore." She said.

I remained silent thinking.

"I cant found it out yet." I answered.

"We need to look for his tomb in cemetery." She said.

Oh. I remember that one thing he told me last time. That he is a female swan cursed and was transferred and delivered into one's dead guy body to pursue a mate.

"And?" I asked.

"After that, we will find his relatives, or family to find out who might he is, or what might cause his death." She replied.

I heaved a sigh.

"Mark, we need to see the truth." She tapped my shoulder.

"And finding the truth will set everything free. But it will hurt." She said.

"Its fine. I really need to see them." I said determined.

She heaved a sigh too.

"Mark .. " she called for me again.

I just looked at her, waiting for her continuation.

"We won't have the ability to find them out safe if you will not be able to find your true feelings for him. You need to sacrifice something, you need to let go of someone." I heard her.

"You mean-" i stopped.

"You need to let go of that girlfriend of yours." She said.

"Wait. Do i need to do that too?" I protest.

I mean, yeah, Me and Koeun always fight because of stuffs, but i guess that's not a good idea.

And last time, i remembered when i suspected her and Jeno doing illegal things in Jeno's room because of that pink underwears. With the same scent as hers.

They told me it wasn't hers. It came from another woman of Jeno whom he is dating around last time. I didnt knew who was her, but it doesn't matter anymore.

Remember, Koeun never cheated on me. I know that.

"Mark, you need it." Herin snapped.

"But i love her." I said softly.

I saw her stand from her seat. "Remember Mark. You need to focus on your heart. You need to figure out if you really wanted to see Haechan alive. You only have a month to do that."

Then she already left.

I continued staring at her for a moment until my phone beep in.

I pull it off my pocket and saw Koeun's message.

I opened it and read through my eyes her message.

"Sweetie, i cant go with you for lunch. Im kinda busy. Sorry, i love you."

I continued staring at my phone while figuring out things with her message.

I dont know if im playing so stupid, but my brain and my heart were concluding something wrong between Koeun and Jeno.

But Jeno is my friend.

And Koeun .....

She is not going to cheat on me, i guess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.4K 4.1K 17
"it's safer this way" or, in which mark and donghyuck hide their relationship to stop the pain
28.6K 1.7K 13
❝i waited only to see you smile again.❞ Donghyuck is in a coma and Mark goes through a rough journey as he reminisce his memories with his boyfr...
150K 7.8K 38
" you got me looking so crazy right now. " _____ - marklee, nct. - leedonghyuck, nct. - lowercase intended © stfuhyuck, 2018
66.3K 3.5K 14
[COMPLETED] donghyuck's way of telling mark what he felt was through writing on sticky notes. started: 19.05.2019 ended: 18.06.2019 written & publish...