Unprecedented | Bradley Simps...

By rachaelpaix

Sometimes even the deepest love isn't enough to save us. highest rank: #1 under "bradley simpson" © all righ... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
knock knock
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty (part one)
thirty (part two)
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
irrelevant
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-six
author's note
sequel
read or don't *smirk, smirk*

fifteen

9.6K 223 129
By rachaelpaix

Bradley's POV

I pound my fists on the door of Ashton's apartment as I try to figure out everything that just happened.

I kissed her.

I kissed Sady. I don't know why I did it, but I guess something was telling me to. Honestly, I'm really damn confused in my own head right now. I don't know what me wanting to kiss her means, and that's why I'm pounding on Ashton's door right now. Ashton Irwin is one of my best friends, and he always knows what to do in these kinds of situations.

Being in this predicament, I'm glad that Ashton's band, Five Seconds of Summer, is doing some promotional stuff in England right now. So, for now, they're all kind of living here. I'm close to the other guys of Five Seconds of Summer too── and so are Con, Tris, and James ──but Ash is like the fifth member of The Vamps to us. To me, especially.

"Irwin, I know you're in there. So open the damned door!" I bellow at him, pounding louder.

The girl who lives in the apartment across from Ashton's, comes out. She inhales like she's about to say something, then I turn around and expose my face to her. She wears a pink robe and has her blonde hair pulled back into a messy bun. The girl is seriously petite. She cocks an eyebrow at me, and in an instant, I'm reminded of Sady.

How the new style of her blonde hair made her look so... good, tonight. How her natural makeup highlited her skin tone and brought out her gorgeous blue eyes. How the dress that she wore hugged curves, that I didn't even know she had. How amazing her lips felt against mine... and God, what is happening to me?

I pound harder on Ashton's door. "Open the door Ash!"

This time, I get a response from the other side. "I'm coming, you prick." Ashton yells back, making me chuckle.

I really do piss everyone off.

The girl is still standing in her doorway and her uncanny likeness to Sady is beginning to unnerve me.

"Do you need something?" I snap at her. I don't necessarily know what's wrong with me, but I'm not very nice to people... Or so, I'm told. I think I'm nice enough to people.

Her Sady-like blue eyes widen at my rudeness. "Uh, no." She whispers, retreating. "But could you, uh, keep it down a little? I'm sleeping." She squeaks. Her shrill tone irritates me.

I am about to answer with something along the lines of "I don't give two shits about your sleeping schedule", but then Ash opens the door. I step in, not looking back at his pest of a neighbor.

Ashton's apartment is messy, as always. There are clothes in some places and pizza boxes in others. I walk in the familiar path to his kitchen and grab a Coke from his fridge. I then sit down on the couch in Ashton's apartment and put my feet on the coffee table. He hates it when I do that.

I relax until Ashton walks into the room. "So Brad, what makes you- No feet on the coffee table!" Ash roars when his eyes zero in on where my feet are. Chuckling, I remove my feet from the table and place them on the polished, wooden floor.

"Dick." I hear him mutter, making me chuckle more. He sits on the couch as well. He switches on the Tv with the remote, and changes the channel to some show with cross dressers.

He clears his throat. "So Brad, what brings you to my not-so-humble abode at this time of night?" He asks me, lifting an eyebrow. He's obviously amused, because I never come to his place. Usually, when I need help, he comes to me. So by coming here, I am proving my desperation for his help. God, why did I not think of that?

"Well, long story-short, I need your help and expertise." I say, taking a sip from the Coke bottle, that I didn't bother asking him for.

If possible he looks even more amused now. "Oh Brads, what did you do now?" He coos. I roll my eyes. What makes him automatically assume that I did something?

"I didn't do anything." I snap at him. "I just.. can't stop thinking about a... girl." I mumble.

Ashton's eyes widen so much, that I have to laugh. It's hilarious. He looks like he's just seen a ghost. "You can't stop thinking about a girl?" He repeats, more to himself than to me.

He should be suprised. I've never thought about a girl constantly. Ever.

Even when I told him about dating and getting engaged to Veronica, I never told him that I thought about her constantly. And that's because I didn't. Even now, I barely think about her. When I'm with Sady, she just kind of flies out of my mind. I don't love her, to be honest. I'm only with her because her parents and my dad arranged it. They're all business mogules, and they think that they could be the 'ultimate business team' if their children are joined in holy matrimony, or some shit like that. That's why the hell I'm getting married before I'm even twenty. But this isn't fully for them. Veronica has helped me in ways that others can't understand. Sure, she can be annoying and mean and physco and rude and irritable, but then again, so am I.

Anyway, I used to think I was in love with her, but when Sady and I were arguing on the roof, I couldn't control myself. I wanted── no, needed ──to kiss her. It's scary. I don't know what these emotions that I feel for her are, but I know one thing. She's all I think about.

"Brad, how.. No, who..." Ashton stutters as his mind tried to figure this out. I chuckled nervously. "Her name's Sady, and well I kissed her." I breathe, running a hand through my hair.

Now he is positively gobsmacked. "Well mate, what about the bitchy fiancé?" He asks, still trying to understand this.

"Hey, don't talk about her like that!" I snap at him, not certain why I'm defending Veronica.

He raises his hands up in surrender. "Fine. Then, what about Sady?" He asks, slightly annoyed. Probably by my sudden defensiveness.

I run my hands through my hair, tugging at the roots. I can't help but go back to thinking about how Sady's fingers were tugging on the roots of my hair, just forty-five minutes ago... Gah.

"I... I don't know." I answer, honestly. And why is he asking me what I think. I specifically came here to find out what he thinks.

"Do you want to know what I think, Brad?" He asks me.

"Well, it's only why I bloody came here." I mutter as he chuckles.

"Alright then," He clears his throat. I take a large sip of Coke and place the empty bottle on the floor. "You like her." He says and I almost spit all of the Coke onto the floor.

I have a coughing fit. "No... I don't. Hell no. Absolutely not." I pat my chest. He looks at me with patience, and even smiles a bit.

"Why don't you think that you like her?" He questions. I don't know what was in the champagne that I drank this evening, but it's making me feel honest.

"Because I'm a serious ass to her, like, ninety percent of the time." I scoff.

He actually laughs this time. His head is thrown back as he laughs at me. The little piece of...

"Why the hell are you laughing, Irwin?" I cross my arms over my chest and slump back in the couch.

He stops laughing but he still has a stupid grin on his face. "Because you're an ass to everyone nintey-nine percent of the time." He splutters and I laugh, finally getting the punch line.

"You so like her." Ashton says, smirking.

"No, prick. I don't." I say pushing him playfully. He glares at me.

I look at the wall on the clock and am surprised at how fast time has flown by. 12:30, the clock reads. "Well Irwin," I say, standing up. "I best be on my way now." I walk towards the front door.

"Classy, Simpson. Real classy. Leaving without giving me a good night kiss." Ashton scoffs teasingly. I know he's laughing.

"Maybe next time." I tease back, still walking towards the door. I turn the brass knob of the door and leave Ash's apartment. I shut the door behind me and make my way to the stairs. As I walk down the stairs, I wonder about everything that Ashton had said.

Do I like Sady? Well, I like the way she talks back at me. I like the way that she calls me out on my dick-like behavior. I like the way she looks at me. I like the way she looks, period. I love the way she responded to my kiss...

Maybe I do like Sady Wells.

+ + +

Sady's POV

Daliah and I crash on the couch, completely tired after tonight's dancing and partying at Vizo. The clock on the wall says 2:00 am, and I close my eyes as sleep creeps up on me.

Seconds later, I am brutally shaken awake. I open my eyes groggily to find Daliah right in my face.

"Gah!" I scream, crab-walking to the other side of the couch. I place my hand on my heart to steady my breathing.

"Tell me what happened tonight!" She squeals. How can someone be so bubbly at this time of night... day... night. I'm so tired.

"M'tired," I mumble, resting my head on a couch cushion. "Lemme sleep."

She shakes me awake again. The hell?

"Whaaattt?" I grumble.

"Tell me! Tell me!" She screeches, reminding me of a hyper-active monkey. I hate hyper-active monkeys.

I sit up, rubbing the gunk from my sleep-depraved eyes. "Fine. Fine." I mumble.

"Yay!" She squeals. Oh guacamole, I just want to sleep.

"I went out onto the balcony, Bradley followed," I can't help the lazy smile that spreads across my face. "And we kissed."

"Oh my God." She murmurs, her eyes wide.

She squeezes me tightly and leads me off the couch. As soon as we are on the ground she jumps around, taking me with her. "Oh my God! Sady! I'm so happy for you!" She screams, throwing us high in the air.

I chuckle. "Thanks, Dali."

"I mean he's still a jerk and I still sort of hate him but now I sort of love him for kissing you and you like him and he likes you which is good, really good and then you guys are going to get married and have kids and when we're all old, you're kids can have play dates with mine and Connor's kids and we'll all be happy, because everything will be perfect!" She rambles, taking a long breath afterwards. She releases me and holds her sides as if she's just ran a marathon.

I take this as an opportunity to sink back onto the couch. I laugh softly remembering her rambling session. "One step at a time, Dali, one step at a time." I mumble, as unconsciousness jumps on me.

That night, my dreams are filled with images of blue-eyed little boys with brown hair, and brown-eyed little girls with blonde hair.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

184K 4K 50
One little message could change your life, forever. The Vamps/Brad Simpson
8.1K 465 16
"I told you I loved you, you said 'what can I do?'" - Secrets are best kept alone, even when it tears you apart. Bradley Simpson is learning this th...
4.8K 136 26
SEQUEL to " Are We Just Best Friends ? "{ B.W.S.} NSFW ___________________________ " Maybe if you had a heart you would not break mine " Luna sto...
158K 2.4K 50
|COMPLETED| Who knew what could happen in two weeks... CURRENTLY EDITING! © all right reserved.