ACHEŁŁE

By NikolinaMikolcic

A is for angelic, a truly pure heart C is for compassion, her finest side. H is for hope, that she always has... More

Quick Info
Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Not An Update
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Our journey ends here!

Chapter 15

374 16 0
By NikolinaMikolcic

Alex in the picture!

...

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I was sitting on my throne, bored as heck. Not a single girl in this room had that something. None of them. Where is she?

I saw my mother approaching.

"My dear." She hugged me.

"Mother." I kissed her cheek.

"How are you enjoying your party?" She asked.

"I'm dying out of boredom. The guys left me alone - they went for a run." I wanted to go too, but I had to stay here.

"I'm sorry, but you have to go through this." She patted my knee.

"It's okay. I'll survive." I stared at the crowd and then stood up to take a drink from the bar. But something sweet stopped me.

A sweet smell of vanilla, followed by the smells of spring rain and cinnamon.

'SHE CAME! I TOLD YOU!' Damien started to jump in my head.

'Let's go find her.' I got down the steps and followed the scent.

ACHELLE'S P.O.V.

I saw him sitting in his throne, bored as hell - I could tell by the way he was frowning. Mama approached him. They greeted. Talked.

I stood in the corner, invisible. I was looking at the crowd but it was mostly females. Great. Now I'll never find him!

I spoke too soon. A smell hit me.

Menthol, autumn rain and pine.

Oh God.

'FOLLOW THE SCENT, IDIOT!!' Di screamed.

I started to walk in the direction of it. I hope that's not my mind playing tricks on me...

ALEX'S P.O.V.

I was pushing through the crowd and the scent only grew stronger and stronger. She's close. Maybe she caught my scent too? I walked and walked and then stopped in my tracks.

A girl in a white dress was standing in front of me. She was beautiful. She had a tiara on her head and her long hair was scooped in a braid. Then I noticed the two necklaces that stood on her neck: a turquoise one and a white one. Wait.

A WHITE CRYSTAL NECKLACE!!

'DAMIEN!' I called him.

'WE FOUND HER!! GO TO HER!' He ordered.

I got closer to the girl, but she came to a halt. What's wrong?

And then I realized.

It's Achelle.

She is my mate.

ACHELLE'S P.O.V.

These girls were rather rude.

YOU ARE STANDING IN MY WAY!! MOOOVE!

I found my way around the annoying group of bitchachos. The wonderful smell was growing stronger and stronger. It was very calming and soothing. I can't wait to see who it is. Just when I stood in the middle of an empty area of the ballroom, the scent hit me. Hard.

'He's in front of us.' Di said slowly.

'What is it?'

'He's staring at you...'

'Tell me who he is!' I ushered.

'It's Alex.' I looked up and...there he stood, in all his glory. But how?

Why?

I saw his face show confusion. I knew it. I turned around and ran. I ran as fast as possible, to escape him. I got out and changed in a sporty outfit by the help of my new necklace.

I felt him approaching but I ran anyway. He'll reject me. And I'm not ready to go through that. All of a sudden, I bumped into something. Huh?

I looked up and...my Goddess. His blue eyes. They were so beautiful...they were like a drug. I couldn't break our eye contact. It was only us right now. He touched my hand and sparks erupted through my whole body. We really are mated to each other.

I turned around and immediately regretted it.

ALEX'S P.O.V.

She ran away. She thinks I hate her.

'BUT WE LOVE HER!' D. cried.

'There's no time for crying, D. We need to run after her.' I exited the ball room an saw her changing from her white dress to some gray sweats and an over sized pullover. Man, she was fast. And then I remembered.

The necklace! I can teleport to where she is now!!

I wished for it and felt someone bump into me. It worked! I looked down at her and our eyes met. Oh my, those gray eyes were too addicting. I touched her hand and sparks ran through our bodies. She shivered and turned around.

It all happened in slow motion.

A sound of a shot, Achelle's long inhale and her falling.

My baby was shot.

I looked straight and caught a slim figure in the darkness.

"YOU!" I yelled. "STOP RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" The figure stopped. And it didn't take too long for me to realize who it was.

Sienna fucking Williams shot MY mate.

You don't know who you are playing with.

I mind linked my boys.

"COME TO THE CLEARING, NOW!"

"We're on our way." Brooklyn.

"What's wrong?" Twins.

"Sienna shot my mate." I answered.

"SHE WHAT?!" Twins again.

"Just hurry up. She is standing near the ball room. Approach her from behind and lock her in."

"Okay, mate." Justin.

I cut the mind link and crouched by my mate. She was breathing heavily. I scooped her in my arms and carried her in the direction of my house.

"Baby...hold on, okay? I'm with you." I kissed her forehead. That kinda calmed me.

"A-Alex..." Achelle breathed out.

"Yes?"

"You can reject me now, you know." She said.

"WHAT?" I screamed. "ACHELLE, ARE YOU CRAZY?" I asked. She did not just tell me to reject her!?

"C-Come on..." She coughed and laughed a little. "You ha-hate me..."

Why was I such a dick to her again?

"I DON'T HATE YOU." I said loud and clear. She just closed her eyes.

"Don't fall asleep." I shook her.

"I'm not sleeping, you idiot. My tummy hurts." She hissed in pain.

"Did you just call me an idiot?" I asked amused.

"Yes. Now shut up."

I was in front of my house when I heard footsteps.

"Yow A.!" It was Brooklyn. I turned around and his eyes widened.

"Achelle?!"

"Hi, Brooklyn." She greeted. God, she was so sweet.

"Let's go inside, I need to take her to the ordination! You mind link my mother. Tell her I found my mate who is injured. Don't mention that it's Achelle." I ordered to my best friend.

I was walking as fast as I could down the hall. I opened the doors of the ordination and put Ach on one of the beds.

"Ouch, ouch...that hurts."

"Sorry."

"I did what you said." Brooklyn came in the room.

"Sienna?" I asked.

"Locked up." He answered.

"Good. Now we wait for m..."

"MY GOD, WHO INJURED THE FUTURE LUNA?!" ...om.

"Sienna." Brooklyn and I said in unison.

"Poor girl." She approached the bed Ach was lying on and gasped.

"Mama, guys, can you just shut up and take this silver bullet from my body?"

"ACHELLE! MY DEAR!" Mom yelled. "Okay...okay. Brooklyn, take Alex out." She ordered.

"WHAT? NO! I'm staying with my mate!!" I argued.

"You will not like the things I need to do to her and then you'll hurt me. Get out." I had no other choice. I got out of the ordination and went down the hall - to the kitchen. I took a cup and made myself some coffee.

"Want something?" I asked the boys who were now standing behind me. All of them.

"I'm sorry!" Twins.

"She'll be okay." Justin.

"I don't have anything to say." Brooklyn. I laughed.

"I know, guys. She's the strongest girl I know. I'm so angry with myself - I was such a dick to her all these years..." I stated.

"And she forgave you anyway." Mom. I turned around with coffee in my hands.

"What?"

"Oh, come on! She loved you even when you were like that. A dick." Mom said.

"But I hurt her!"

"You did. And I hope that you'll make up for all those times!" She pointed her finger at me.

"I will. May I go see her now?" I asked. I need to see her.

"Go." She pointed to the hall. I was in front of the ordination in a second. I opened the door and then closed them after I entered.

"Ach?"

"Hmm?" She's awake, thank God. I got closer and sat on the bed she was lying at. Her eyes shot open. Chill, baby girl.

"How are you feeling?" I asked concerned.

"Like I was shot...?"

"I'm serious."

"I'm okay. It hurts, but it's bearable." She explained. "What do you want?"

"I came to see my mate...?" What does she mean?

"Not you. Your gang behind the doors." She pointed to the big doors. "Come in."

All four of them fell through the big doors. Achelle laughed. I love her laugh...

"Are you really that dumb?" I asked my friends.

"Brooklyn, get your ass off of my face!" Jason (I think!) screamed.

"Sorry, man." They got up and approached us.

"Hi, Ach!" Twins greeted.

"Luna." Brooklyn and Justin bowed.

"Hello, boys." She waved weakly. "And no need to be so formal you two. It's okay to call me Achelle or Ach."

"We want to put you through a challenge." Twins exclaimed. What?

"Shoot." She said.

"Can you tell us apart?" What is this shit?

Achelle only laughed. "Of course I can."

"Who is Mason and who is Jason? To know that? It's impossible!" Justin stated.

"It's too easy. Mason has a freckle on his nose and Jason has two freckles under his right eye. Am I right?"

"HOW?" That was me.

"She is right!" I think Mason said. "Welcome to the gang sisteeerr!" Probably Jason.

"Thank you...bros." She giggled but then hissed in pain.

"That's enough. Get out. All of you." I ordered. They greeted my mate and left us alone.

I looked down at Achelle and found her looking at me.

"What?"

"Unbutton your shirt." She said.

"Eager much?" I teased.

"Very. Now do what I said." Her sarcasm couldn't go unnoticed.

I took my shirt off and she gasped.

"You...I...the necklace!" She widened her eyes. "You really are my mate."

"I am. Why is your crystal coloured in rainbow colors right now?" It caught my eye.

"Because I'm surprised! And why is yours blue?" She asked.

"Because I'm happy." I simply answered.

"Happy that I'm injured?" She lifted her eyebrow at me.

"NO! Happy that you are here, with me." I took her hand and squeezed it to assure her that I'm here for her.

"I'm tired. Would you mind if I go to sleep?" She asked.

"Not at all. Take a rest." I pulled the covers over her and she quietly thanked me.

I sat on the chair beside the bed and waited for her to fall asleep. When I heard her breathing slow down, I got up and stood beside her. She was so beautiful. I crouched down and kissed her forehead.

"I'm sorry for everything. I love you." I laid on the couch on the other side of the room and fell asleep in peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 4.9K 26
Daemon Mate! Mate! Mate! My wolf was restless, i knew she was near by but the only others around were my beta, his mate, and........their 7 year old...
64K 3.9K 34
Chloe has lost everything. She fights to prove herself as a true Alpha but more secrets become unraveled and there is no escaping her dark fate. Ther...
2.3M 93K 42
Vienna was loathed by her parents and her pack from the moment she was born because she was not supposed to be born a female. She was intended to be...
1.4K 57 6
"An Alpha is only as powerful as the Luna who stands beside him." Ridley's simple life is changed forever. She must now learn to show compassion and...