Alpha Academy

By MermaidMagic12

#1 in tough love #2 in lycans #158 in vampire #218 in fantasy #277 in alphas ***NOT EDITED*** ***COLORFUL... More

Alpha Academy
Alpha Acadmey- The Party
Alpha Academy-The School
Academy- Lunchtime
Alpha Academy- Free Period
Alpha Academy- Pack Is Here
Alpha Academy-Before The Meeting
Alpha Academy- The Fight
Alpha Academy- Low Down Dirty Shame
NAU-Clear Some Things Up
The Girl
The Girl (2)
Live Long You Prosper
Yellow Gaze
Move Along
Francis
Meeting Francis
No Alpha
Worth It?
Roll Out
NAU- IMPORTANT FOR UPCOMING CHAPTERS
Lycan List
Four Days
Four Days: Part 2
Three Days
Lycan Probs-Two Days
One Day
Hella High
Kalise Alexhandar
You're My What?!
Learn New Things Every Day
Meet And Greet
Dorm Sweet Dorm
What?!
Problem
Explode Ignite
Rules, Rules, Rules
Seeing Things
Welcome Back
The Date
Gloomy Days
Christ
Oh Baby
Love When All Else Fails
Bachelor and Bachelorette
When the Bachelor Life Becomes Boring
Shadow Brotherhood
I Now Pronounce You...
Scare Me
Epilogue
NAU
Interview With The Characters

Alpha Academy- First Day

127K 4.6K 900
By MermaidMagic12

You know we can never show our faces around here again. They'll think we are rabid and uncontrollable.

Let them think that....it'll be their funeral.

This is exactly what I'm talking about Shira. You can't just kill whoever you want whenever you want.

Well I can kill whoever whenever I want you just won't let me.

If I let you there wouldn't be anyone alive.

True. What are we going to do if anyone asks about what Alpha Clell said.

Tell them that you are bloodthirsty.

That is rude..blaming it all on me.

If I didn't have you I wouldn't be mad when I'm called weak....well maybe I'd be mad but I wouldn't shift and possibly kill people.

You wouldn't know how to live without me. Now come on let's go see that hunk of man meat called Chance.

But I don't really want to go to school today.

And why not?

Shira you didn't let us come back in until four in the morning. As of right now it is 5:30.

You can hang.

Since when have you started being "cool"

Since forever. Now get up and get in the shower.

I groaned and picked myself up slowly from my bed and trudged over to the shower with a towel over my shoulder.

After my much needed shower and washing of my leaf covered hair I dried myself off and walked out of my bathroom with my towel wrapped around me.

I put on a pair of black boy shorts underwear and a black bra then walked to my closet. I put on a pair of black Adidas soccer sweats and a red and black Adidas shirt and finally a pair of Adidas Sandals.

You just can't mix match brands.

I combed out my hair and threw it up into a high ponytail since I didn't know what to expect at training today.

I grabbed my phone and threw it into my pocket along with two pencils and a pen. I didn't bother with makeup and just walked out of the room with my gym bag over my shoulder.

I plugged my earphones in and put on my play-list called Orange.

The first song that came on was I'm out by Nicki Minaj and Ciara I think.

I walked out of my room, threw my bag on the couch, and grabbed an apple and a smores poptart.

I warmed up my my pop tarts while eating the apple and quickly devoured them.

I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. After I was done I grabbed my bag and keys and locked my dorm before getting into the elevator.

I scrunched up my nose at all the different scents that occupied the elevator along with the two Alphas that were in here with me. Which were some guy and Chase.

"Hey Naiyla."

"Alpha Chase." I said.

He scrunched his eyebrows at me and said, "Why do you call me Alpha Chase instead of just Chase?"

I looked at him and said, "I was taught to always call an Alpha, Beta, or Third by his status and name."

"What you even call your-"

My phone started ringing and I put my finger up to stop him mid sentence. I picked it up and slid it to answer once I seen it was my dad.

"Alpha Nick."

"Naiyla. Its good to hear from my only daughter that been away for two days and hasn't called me."

"Sorry Alpha just kinda busy dealing with Shira and these other Alphas."

"Are they giving you any trouble Naiyla!! I will be down there right now to put them in line. Give me a few hours."

I chuckled and said, "No Alpha they aren't giving me trouble. I've already handled the one that was annoying me."

"Good because I swear Naiyla if any of them mess with you they will have no reason to call themselves men."

"Alright Alpha. Have there been any attacks lately from rouge packs?"

"No actually. Well there would have been if we let them get past the border. Beta Lace has been keeping everyone busy training before they leave tomorrow morning."

"Oh has he? Is he doing a great job and is he okay?"

"Yeah he-," there was some shuffling in the background like someone walked in the office.

*Hey Alpha Nick I- who are you talking to? Is that Naiyla!! Can I talk to her!! Naiyla!!! I love you!!*

"Alpha can you tell lace to go pack because I know for a fact that he hasn't packed one sock."

*That isn't true I packed two shirts already* I could basically hear him crossing his arms in victory.

"What are you here for Lace?" My father asked.

"Oh. Its best if we talk about this without Naiyla on the phone. There could be other Alphas listening in." Lace said.

"Okay old man, lace. I'll talk to you after school today alright? Text me what happened lace! I expect a full detailed report."

I heard Lace groan out an okay.

"Alright Naiyla I love you baby girl." My father said.

"Love you too Alpha. Bye Beta Lace."

I hung up the phone and looked up to see Chase, James, Jack, Tyler, Mitch, and Jason all standing next to me listening into my conversation.

"Uhh Excuse me you are-"

"Did you just call your dad Alpha?" Tyler said which earned a thwack on his head by Mitch.

"Don't you get it Dummy its not her dad." Mitch said.

"Actually Alpha Mitch he is my father." I interjected.

They all looked at me confused, "Then why did you call him Alpha instead of just Dad?"

I took a deep breath and started, "I was taught since I was a child to call Alphas, Betas, and Thirds by their status. It a sign of respect for them. And shows that you respect their position. Even if some people abuse their position."

They all looked thoughtful for a second and shrugged.

"Is that why your eyebrow twitches whenever we just call each other our names?" Jack said.

I looked at him confused. My eyebrow doesn't twitch. I do get frustrated but my eyebrow doesn't twitch.

"Yes it does. Your eyebrow twitches but subtly." Mitch said.

"I didn't even know that. I get frustrated because you guys are referring to each other as just members of the pack."

"Well if you think about it we are kinda one big pack over here and Alpha Clell is the Alpha."

Protests roared out after that of all of them arguing over who was in higher power over each other.

I shook my head at them and continued walking towards the school building.

I stuck my earphones in my ear and put on the song Headband and walked to the beat.

I had my nose in the air sniffing all around me. Trying to find different scents other than the scent of rotten fish.

One particular scent caught my attention. It was an old scent like a day old and it didn't smell of rotten fish. It smelled like pure raw testosterone and malice.

I scrunched up my nose and tried to smell everything but that smell but it kept invading my nostrils uninvited.

The problem was that Shira kept pushing herself forward to get more of the scent and would growl then push herself forward again.

Shira what the hell is wrong with you!!

You don't know what that is!!

It just smells like we got a turned Alpha.

Alphas that were turned were generally filled with hatred because of how they were turned. It was generally messy and fearful.

That is the smell of another Lycan!!!

I stopped where I was standing and took a giant whiff of the air. I took in the scent again and smelled the pure dominance it radiated and shook out my body.

What am I supposed to do about it?

You know that every time we get near each other something is going to happen right?

Well what's gonna happen?

I can't tell you that. I made a promise with Niharo.

I scrunched up my eyebrows at Shira's comment. Why would she made a promise with my dads wolf. They never really talk unless it was really important or a life's lesson.

When did you talk to Niharo?

When you and Alpha were arguing over the Backlands.

Ohhh okay...so you can tell me?

Uhh no. Come on we have ten minutes to get to class.

Pfft like you ever want to go to class. You usually tell me to ditch.

That's not the point. I know what seat I want and I'm going to get that seat before anyone else does.

You're so possessive.

Its not my fault.

Yes it is.

Hey look a bird!!

Why are you so dumb I'm not going to fall for that again.

Let's go!! A seat with my name on it is waiting for me and I do not promise to not kill whoever is in it.

Okay okay I'm going.
***♪***

"Alpha Naiyla?" My training teacher, Alpha Lake, said. He was a big man. At least 6'8 and was packed to the brim full of muscle. He had black hair and these glowing auburn eyes that pierced your soul.

"Yes?" I said, looking up from tying my shoes, staring him in the eyes. He hardened his eyes and looked down at his clipboard after I smirked at him.

"Do you know him much you lift? 300-400?" He asked.

I went back to tying my shoes and simply said, "Almost a ton."

"Don't lie to me Naiyla."

"Its Alpha Naiyla, Alpha Lake. And I am not lying."

"No one here can lift two tons not even me. And from your build you can't either."

"Wanna bet?" I said smirking. He looked at me unsure and I stood up dusting myself off.

"What are we betting about."

"If I am telling the truth I don't have to shift for the week. Starting next week since its Friday." I stuck my hand out and waited for his answer.

He looked like he just lost his soul to the devil when he took my outstretched hand and nodded.

I smirked, "So what do you want me to lift. Everything here is too light."

He thought for a moment then smirked himself, "We can take a trip outside. My truck is almost a ton. If you can lift it you don't have to shift."

I smirked myself, "Let's do this."

"I'll lead the way." he said and started walking out of the weight room. I followed after him with my hands in my pockets.

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder and turned to see Mitch and Chance with their eyebrows scrunched together.

"Are you sure you can do this?" Chance asked.

I smiled and nodded my head, "Yeah my Alpha pushed me until I could do what he could."

"Don't you mean your dad?" Chance asked.

"He is my father but I was taught to call him Alpha along with calling Betas and Thirds by their position."

"Why?"

"It is a sign of respect towards their position."

"Oh so that's why your eyebrow twitches whenever we just call each other our names."

"What is with that? My eyebrow does not twitch!"

"It does..its pretty noticeable.

"Here you go Alpha Naiyla." I turned away from Chance and Mitch to see Alpha Lake standing next to a blue pick up truck.

"Do you want to try first?" I asked him smirking.

He narrowed his eyes at me and went over to his truck and tried to lift it. It didn't budge and he made a motion for me to go towards it.

It was easier for me to get under it since it was lifted. I planted my hands firmly under it and started lifting it slowly.

It wasn't bad since I've lifted heavier. I outstretched my hands and looked over to the Alpha to see his jaw basically touching the ground.

"Is this enough to prove it? " I said cocking a hip to the side. he stiffly nodded and I put the truck down gently and walked back to the gym since it was very windy outside and the other lycans scent was irking me.

I sat down and thought about who it could be. The only Alpha that is not here yet is Alpha Reid and I have no idea what he looks like.

Chance took a seat next to me and just looked at me confused, "What's wrong?"

I looked at him with my head still in my hands, "Nothing bored out of my mind."

"Well we could uh..hmm" he looked around the gym at everything to find something to do.

I scanned the gym also and see a rack that had basketballs, footballs, and soccer balls on it.

"Come on let's pass the football." I said as I got up and walked towards the rack.

I heard the sound of Chances footfalls as he jogged to catch up with me, "Do you know how to throw a football?" he asked.

I scoffed, "I grew up with boys I was bound to figure it out sooner or later. Now go back up." I said and he turned around only running about twenty feet back.

"You're too close." I said.

He doesn't think we can throw it that far.

He backed up again and I shook my head, "If the ball goes past you. You are running to get it."

I got ready to throw the ball only to be interrupted, "Don't worry Chance she probably can't even throw it that far." I looked to my side to see an Alpha standing a little ways away from me with his arms crossed, "Anyone in here can throw it further than her."

I crossed my arms, "Oh real Alpha Black."

"Yeah really. Your a girl. You shouldn't even be Alpha. I should just fight you to take your pack right now."

"I guarantee you won't win. Now scurry off Shira is getting mad." That part was true. She was yelling multiple profanities in my head giving me a slight headache.

"Heads up Chance." I said as I threw the ball only to have it land a good hundred yards behind him.

"Lucky throw. You can't do that again."

"Wanna bet?" I said smirking.

That's how the period turned into a football game.

To which we won 32-27

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

414K 7.7K 11
The world of the supernatural was kept from humans since the begin of time. there where so many different types of supernatural creatures, from werew...
153K 5.1K 31
In the world of lycans, it's completely impossible for a female to shift into a wolf. Women were looked upon as mates to werewolves, never as an equa...
613K 20K 53
Book one in the Legendary Lunas series. Completed. ****************************************** He moved as quickly as a bolt of lightning. Suddenly he...
1.2M 39.8K 52
Phoebe Johnson is the daughter of the Moon Goddess Artemis, and has a human father. Living on Earth as a Demi-Goddess surrounded by humans and werewo...