The Escaped Prisoners Girl |...

By trottinghorsess

"I'm the idiot? You're the idiot for walking when you know escaped prisoners that kill are near you" he rolls... More

Kidnapped
Idiot
Faces
Change our looks
SUPRISE!
Don't piss me off
He can cry?
Swimming
Kill me
I told you I'd kill him
Blood
Football
I. Killed. Maximus.
Date night
Someone must be watching us...
It all goes black.
Can i stay with you?
Christmas Shopping
Christmas
Drunk
Crossover!
Daniel Queen
The Fight.
Butterfly and Lightning
Pointing Fingers
Little Girl
The calm before the storm.
Uncle Keth.
Brandons Sister
Goodbye.
Broken.
Missing and Distant.
Found.
Kidnapper.
You're okay.
Taken
Plan
Danny
Reunited
Los Angeles
The little things.
Distrubed
Nightmare
The bad in him.
Moms gang.
Shouts
Red
broken hearts.
without you.
i love you
fire
valentines day and future talk
Baby shower & Show Practice
Dog Show and An Offer?
The answer
Anniversary
Wedding
Honeymoon
Epilogue
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
💃SEQUEL💃
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
🎉Bonus Chapter🎉
the end.
The Final Chapter
the start

🎉Bonus Chapter🎉

1.1K 36 7
By trottinghorsess

Elena

"And that's the last of it" Kai clenches his jaw after dropping the last box at the doorstep. Lock goes to speak, but Kai pulls us both into a huge big hug with his gigantic arms. "I know I'm only next door, but it's gonna feel weird without a loud house" he nervously chuckles.

Lock and I look at each other and I smile. "Maybe, but everything will stay the same" I look back at my son. "But now you have your own son to provide for... and best friend" I laugh and Austin nods with a smirk.

"Just a new addition to the Archer family is all" Lock shrugs and I hold his hand. I know deep down he's taking this hard even if he knows Kai is literally moving next door to us, but it's freaking him out. Well not directly next door due to the huge gap of land between us.

He clutches my hand and rubs the back of my palm with his thumb. "I guess... but it sucks as-" Kai gets cut off by Silas hugging his leg. "Hey champ!" he kneels down and picks him up. Silas is Kai's five year old son.

Sweet kid, just very to himself. Kai's girlfriend had him when they were only eighteen so now they're moving out of the house at twenty three since the house is getting pretty crowded as it is. I'll miss having them in the house, but damn am I lucky I cherished those twenty three years because time flies like people said it would.

"We better go, the guys and I have to deal with some people" Lock says and everyone nods in agreement. "We'll leave you to unpacking" he pats Kai's shoulder and Kai pouts.

"I'll see you later baby" I hug Kai and he tightly hugs me back. I know this is hard for him, but it's for the best. "Goodbye Silas!" I kneel down and hug him. He as well hugs me tight and smiles. "Bye Anna!" I say to Kai's now wife.

She waves goodbye as she hauls a heavy box, making Kai jog over to her and help. Lock and I look at each other then hop on his motorcycle back to the house which is next door, but a good distance.

When we make it back to the house, the guys come running out of the house with excitement. "What now?" Lock groans and I hit his shoulder.

"Don't be a grump big guy" Justin laughs. "We're getting new guns, our supplier came through" he adds and Lock nods with a smirk.

I walk in the house to let them talk about their guns and shit. It's weird... not having Kai and his really close best friend Austin over. Those two are just like Lock and the guys, brothers.

Change sucks. Like Kai said. I miss my baby... but now he has own baby. Damn I'm a young grandma and he's a young father. Wanna know what else sucks? Maximus no longer going everywhere with us... no longer running up to me.

Yea. Maximus passed away six years ago due to old age. Right before his passing, he did the thing he loved most, fighting. I miss my best friend so much... he lived until Kai was eighteen and it absolutely broke his heart when he was with Maximus when he died.

Lock was devastated as well, all of us were. He was apart of the team... it's not the same when they go out on missions without Silas by their side. But that's life and I unfortunately have to accept it.

"Thinking?" Lock wraps his arms around my from behind and rests his head on my shoulder, making me smile. I turn around and wrap my arms around him with a little smile displayed on my face. "You're beautiful, Butterfly" he says softly.

Butterfly. Oh how I love when he says that. Actually, Kai calls his wife Dragonfly! It's quite cute haha. "You're not so bad yourself, Red Hoodie" I wink and he playfully rolls his eyes. "Can you believe our son is moved out already? And has his own son?!" I ask.

He chuckles and kisses my head. "We're not teenagers anymore. I wish I could go back to those days, but we can't. Our son is unfortunately grown up with his wife and kid. We're static, the guys, you and I are always gonna be the kids we were. And we'll always be the escaped prisoners that kidnapped an innocent girl who was just walking her dog"

I smile.

flashback
The 4 guys catch up to me and stand around me. I look for the tall one, but see another guy holding Maximus... a knocked out Maximus in his hands. WHAT THE HELL DID THEY DO?!

It looks like he smirks and it sends shivers down my spine.

"This dog?" he says and holds up Maximus's unconscious head.

"What the hell did you do to him!!" I shout as I cry.

"Eject him so he fucking sleeps" he rolls his eyes.

"I-... what do you want!" I cry.

"For fucks sake, shut up!" he shouts.

Wait....

Wasn't there 5 guys?-

It all goes black.

end of flashback.

"And you'll always be the one who fell in love with her kidnapper" Colin comes up from behind me with the guys following him. I blush and let go of Lock.

He kisses my head. "We've come a long way guys" he looks at the guys and we all nod in agreement. "Butterfly, we may not have moved out of here like we said we would, but damn I'm so happy we stayed here" he says.

"And I'm totally okay with that. Kai grew up with his uncles and the guys had their nephew. You guys are really the best killers ever" I chuckle, making them laugh.

"It's getting late, see you assholes in the morning, cheerio!" Colin pretends to tip his imaginary hat before walking to their rooms with the others trailing behind him. Lock and I look at each other, releasing a chuckle.

I wrap my arms around his neck and he kneels down to pick up my legs so I can wrap them around him. "I know something better than sleep" he smirks and I smirk as well. He walks us up the stairs into our room and let's me down to push me into the wall, passionately kissing me. His hand is placed on my neck and I put mine on his cheek.

We strip each other of our clothes then he lays me on the bed before giving each other ourselves.

**

"Shut up, Lock" Aaron looks at Lock whose just laying down minding his business, trying to sleep. Lock look up at him in confusion and puts his hands out, wondering what he's doing.

The guys and I laugh. "Fuck off. Leave me alone" Lock groans and Justin ruffles his hair, causing Lock to bend his arm, making Justin screech. "Let me fucking sleep" he growls. When he closes his eyes and I play with his hair. He jolts up and grabs my arm without looking. "LET ME BE!" he snaps until he opens his eyes, seeing it's me. "Sorry..." he regrets.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm not your little buddies, I won't tolerate that" I nag and he smirks. He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me onto his lap. "No, I'm mad at you" I pout.

The guys leave our room, which we're in, and close the door.

He kisses my neck and bites my lip. "I said sorry" he says seductively.

"Where are we going?" i hold his free hand that's not on the steering wheel.

"How many times are you gonna ask me?" he turns to me for a second and laughs.

"Oh come onnnn" i circle my thumb on the back of his palm and say seductively.

"Trying to seduce me isn't gonna work" he smirks and shrugs.

"It would any other time" i shrug and look out my window.

"Damn right" he squeezes my hand.

I chuckle at the memory. "Seduction won't work, Archer" I smirk and he smiles, knowing I was thinking of the memory as well. "I love you so much" I return the smile.

He kisses my lips and puts his hand on my thigh. "I love you too, Butterfly" he then kisses my head.

I'm so happy everything is the same as it was 23 years ago when Kai was born.

A/N
GUYSSS! ok so i was reading this story and it made me miss my characters and writing this sooo much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
438K 9.6K 41
"Stay away from him!" "He's trouble!!" "Didn't you hear? He beat this one guy to his death!" "Once he sees you. You're his." ** Ava Esme Archer. Arc...
20K 347 57
"Fuck." He whispers into my neck, sending a thrill of excitement through my body. His lips still smothered kisses over my neck and his hands roamed...
16.7M 498K 70
Highest ranking: #1 in teen fiction. I though I knew Archer McCarty. The controlling, stubborn bad boy who always try and get his way, the bully...