Neko Edd ? kevedd (Discontin...

By puppy7804

Kevin and Double D (edd) have been dating for a month. Kevin can tell Edd is hiding something but he dose n... More

A\N please read
chapter 1
2
chapter 3
chapter 4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12 part 1
12 part 2
13
14
a/n
15
special
16
17
19
๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ
19 part 2
20
110 folowers !!
21
21 part 2
22
23
24
25
26
on hold
my aunt
27
im sorry
hi

18

486 13 14
By puppy7804

I found a cute cat pic so I wanted to share the cuteness with you guys and girls and  I think the song  I chose is   like Kevin and Edds theme song because Edd has Kevin rapped around his little nerdy finger the song is "twist in my story" by Secondhand Serenade I do know many of his songs and  I like this song if you guys think of a different song that is good for Kevin and Edd tell mean the comment I find some time to wright a new chapter so here it goes. My mission is to finish this chapter and I will try to do that and I will try to get to all the coment. Bye see you at the end🐍🐢

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢
~~~ kevins p.o.v~~~
So my grandparents want me to move closer to them I one of there mansions that they own. They are rich basterds and they know that. Grandma said it would be better for Edd if we move to a different town so he can get a new start on life. So he does not have to face the fear of his dad or eddy coming to get him even though eddy is in jail for the rest of his life and his dad died about 5 years ago. I do believe that moving will help but I don't know about one of there mansions

(The mansion his grandma wants him to live in way bigger than his old house)

I don't know isushould ask my kitten if he wants to move closer to my dad side of my family, (his dads parents are the ones who are helping them rigjt now.) But I don't know about living in a mansion. It so big for the two of us, and I think edd want kids for a nother few years. He want to love in a bigger house but I don't think he wants that big of one .I will just ask him when he gets home for shopping for new cloths. I told him to go spoil his self he went shoping with Nazz so who know when he will be home.

~~~time skip a hour later kevins p.o.v~~

So edd os still not home he been gone for 2.5 hours how long does it take to get some cloths and groceries. I thought he was going to be gone for  1 hour and be back I miss him a lot I think I'm going to call my kittey.

~~~calling "kittey" no one's p.o.v~~~
"Hey edd when do.you think you will be home?"

"In a hour or so why you told me to go spoil my self and that is what me and nazz are doing spoiling me. She bougjt me a new pare of p.js."

"Oh..... Beciuase I miss you you have been gone for about 3 hours now and you also did not make me any thing to eat so why don't you just come home now."

"Well I can't come home because I'm in. The drive way."

"What what no your not."

"Look out the window." Kevins goes and looks out side and there edd is sitting on the hood of nazz'es car

"Well get you little nerdy butt in here doubleD I have hardly seen you today."

"Okay but nazz has invited her self in just so you know"

"Okay."

~~~ back to kevins p.o.v~~~

So so edd come in the doar with a nazz following him. I go and pick edd up and set him in my lap "hay nazz how are you doing today?"

"I'm doing good. You?"

"I was having the werst day till you brote me my edd back."

"Awwwwww so you did miss me. Oh and  did you ever make your self lunch or did you want to wait for me to help you make food?"

"Um I did not know if you wanted to eat with me or not.?".

"I'm leaving now your guys house is as poring as mine."

"Bye nass."  Eff said as he get out of me lap to give her a hug.

"Kevin ypur not going to give your best firend a hug." Nass said like she was so offended that I did not give her a hug

"Well I can't give my best friend he is in taxis visiting ed and rolf so no I'm not going to give my best friend a hug." I said pulling edd in to a hug. Thin I herd nass Huff like she was trying to be the big bad wolf.

"Ugg Kevin just give me a hug!"

"Ok ok don't go and cut off my balls."I gave her a hug and she smiled and gave one last good bye hug and left.

"So edd my grandma said I have the job, but she thinks we should move closer to them."

"Ok so why do you look so serious then we can move and just stay hear during the summer ."

"Well she want us to move in to one of ther mantoins the one she picked out is the smallist one."

*shows Edd the pic of the mansion*

"The smallest on that's looks bigger than your house! I'm fine with moving in there if you are baby."

"K well I start work next month so we can start to pack soon if thats ok but we will not be as close nazz and Sarah just so you know."

"Okay but you will be closer to your family and I would love to meet them is that okay with you."

"Yep we will start to pack Wednesday." I go to sit down on the couch when edd pulled me up "no you need to help me cook remmeder.

"Yes I do but I dont know how to cook though."

Okay we can just order Pizza then. So we dont  dirty a lot of dishes since you don't know how to cook." Edd saidas he walked back to the couch. And he ordered food on his phone and. cuddled close to me. I am glad I don't work for Skylar any more how he pretty much tryed to undress him with his eyes. I would have had to kill him if he ever tryed to get in to edds pants.

~~~after the food got to there house edds p.o.v ~~~
"

Thank you for the food." I say as i closed the dore

"Whats wrong kevin."

"He was staring at you like he was going to eat you. I don't like him." Kevin said as I sat the food down on the coffee table

"Are you jealous because he was looking at me?"

"No, I'm mad he was looking at my kitten like he owned you. But he can't own you because I do. So if I see him again I'm going to hit him straight in the balls. "  Kevin is a little to overly protective over me but I would not have him change a thing I like that he will kill a bitch to get to me. I don't know what I would be doing if there was no Kevin hear. I dont want to live a life without kevin.

"Hay kevin."

"Yah babe." He said as he shoves his mouth full of pizza and garlic sticks

"I love you more than you love my eggs and pancakes."

"I love you more than your eggs, pancakes, red velvet cake, and homemade pizza . babe I would give you a kiss bit I'm busy eating." I laughed and cuddled up to him and we at a wole pizza by ourselves.

When we went upstairs I put on my new pair of pajamas "you look so cute edd almost like the first day when you wore my F.O.B shirt."

(I wish I had this outfit, and edd loved his hoodies)

He smiled and I hid my face in his chest "you know I don't care that almost every comment I  say  you makes you blush I like knowing that you love each word I say about you." He said plasing his index finger under my chin and made me look at him he smiled and kissed my cheek and he whispered 'cute' and laid us down. He intently wrapped his arms around me and I wrappped my arms as well as I could ournd his back he chuckled and moved me so my arms were around his neck I smiled and kissed his nose and hid in his neck. Then the next thang I new I was asleep

🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢🐍🐢

So I wrote more than 1,400 word I'm so proud of my self. I some how had the whole day off no stess so I wrote a new chapter I hope you all like it bye 🐍🐢

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 116 20
One year after the close call of Kevin losing Double D forever finds the two going through hell and back for each other as they continue to love and...
5.6K 211 22
Edd (Double Dee) and Eddy have been close best friends since they were toddlers. They became even more closer after Double Dee along with everyone in...
847K 32.1K 70
Kevin Barr has a lot on his hands. Not only is he the captain of the football team, most popular jock in school, son of an MIA father and struggling...
15.7K 829 44
Kevin Barr and Eddward Vincent - just two boys with a past together who meet again after losing touch after high school. They both have a little bagg...