Kamen Rider AOE (Kamen Rider...

Paranilla द्वारा

(Edited Chapter 16. Anything after that is not edited yet) Kara Amor is chasing down her lost love when she... अधिक

-Chapter 1
-Chapter 2
-Chapter 3
-Chapter 4
-Chapter 5
-Chapter 6
-Chapter 7
-Chapter 8
-Chapter 9
-Chapter 10
-Chapter 11
-Chapter 12
-Chapter 13
-Chapter 14
-Chapter 15
-Chapter 16
-Chapter 17
-Chapter 18
-Chapter 19
-Chapter 20
-Chapter 21
-Chapter 22
-Chapter 23
-Chapter 24
-Chapter 25
-Chapter 26
-Chapter 27
-Chapter 28
-Chapter 29
-Chapter 30
-Chapter 31
-Chapter 32
-Chapter 33
-Chapter 34
-Chapter 35
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 38
-Chapter 39
-Chapter 40
-Chapter 41
-Chapter 42
-Chapter 43
-Chapter 44
-Chapter 45
-Chapter 46
-Chapter 47
-Chapter 48
-Chapter 49
-Chapter 50
-Chapter 51
Chapter 52
-Chapter 53
-Chapter 54
-Chapter 55
-Chapter 56
-Chapter 57
-Chapter 58
-Chapter 59
-Chapter 60
-Chapter 61
-Chapter 62
-Chapter 63
-Chapter 64
-Chapter 65
-Chapter 66
-Chapter 67
-Chapter 68
-Chapter 69
-Chapter 70
-Chapter 71
-Chapter 72
-Chapter 73
-Chapter 74
-Chapter 75
-Chapter 76
-Chapter 77
-Chapter 78
-Chapter 79
-Chapter 80

-Chapter 37

150 5 1
Paranilla द्वारा

-Chapter 37: Burgermon

"Are you kidding me?" I look at the Hamburger Humanoid looking creature in front of me. "A Hamburger who is a Bugster?"

"He is what he appears to be, Kara," Hiiro answers, looking away from the Hamburger. "We cannot touch it because it stresses out our patient who happens to work for Genm Corp."

"I see. But why a Hamburger?"

"Because of the game he is from. He infected his host because the host made the game and was going to let us use it to help get rid of the Bugster Virus. Genm Corp also has a new CEO. Are you aware of that, Kara?"

I shake my head. "No, I'm not aware of anything that currently goes on inside of Genm Corp. I haven't heard from Kuroto lately so I wouldn't know anything. I haven't been paying attention to what Genm Corp is up to." I've been researching Kiriya Kujo and his final journey. Also, why was Dan hiding his father from me?

"I see. Also, we have found that Bugster we saw a while back during a battle you missed. He is using a game that is two in one."

"Bugster? What does this Bugster look like? I'm curious."

"Curly hair and a mischievous smile. He reminds me of Emu." Parad.

"I see. I should getting going then. I have business to attend to. I'll see you later."

"Kara, why do you always go? Do you know that Bugster?"

"How would I know that Bugster if I haven't met him before, Hiiro? How would that even be possible?" I ask, looking him in the eyes. "How could I even keep something like that from you? Wouldn't that be risking myself? Are you thinking I'm like Kuroto just because I'm married to him?"

"It isn't like that."

"But it is isn't it? It is impossible for me to hide someone from you guys since I work a lot. I don't have a lot of time to myself." I give him a harsh look.

"Then where were you the other day? You called off, correct?"

"I was visiting someone I know. Do you need to call them to find out?" I ask him. "Do you have to know everything I do with my life? Don't I get time to have some privacy and peace?" 

"No, I don't have to do that. Carry on."

"Alright, I will."

~.~

"Hiiro confronted you? That's hilarious," Dan says, chuckling. "And it is about Parad!"

"I didn't answer his question. I just turned on him and made him drop the subject," I reply. "Parad, I'm sorry for keeping you a secret."

"It is fine. Don't worry about it. It is a game." Parad sits up and he motions for me. I step towards him and he gets up, hooking his arms around me. "I want him to learn about us when the time is right. Don't interfere when I play with the others, okay? I don't want you to piss me off."

"I won't piss you off unless I want some punishment."

Parad laughs and leans in, placing his lips against mine gently. "I would love to punish you sometime. How about we play sometime, Kara?"

"I won't be as strong as you, Parad. You're going to kick my butt."

"Oh, that is true. Kuroto, you should make her a new version of AOE. I want to play fairly with her. Don't worry, I won't let you have a game over."

"You better not let me have a game over!"

"Where did you go the other day, Kara?"

"Huh?"

"I'm curious to know."

"You're being like Hiiro now. I didn't do anything special. I visited a friend and that was all." I visit Masamune in prison and played him even though he knows I'm just acting and trying to fit in with what is expected of me in the persona I was given. I don't know how he knows that but I can feel that something is different with him.

"I see. Carry on with your love for Parad."

"I love you too, Kuroto."

"I know you do. I will work on your new game now. It'll be AOE level fifty," he replies, not giving me the response I want. How dare he not say he loves me back! "And I will destroy that thing shouldn't exist. Nothing exists without my permission!"

I remove Parad's arms from me and I move over to Dan, placing my hands around his waist. "I know, baby." I place my head against his back, staring away from his warm back. "You're the only Game Master in this world and I love that about you."

"Sheesh! I can't just have all the love to myself!" Parad exclaims.

"Kara, you should get going soon. I don't want you to seem suspicious to the Riders. If you stay here, it could be bad. Especially when someone might know you come here often," Dan states, placing his hands on mine. "I want you to be safe."

"Don't worry about me, Kuroto. I am safe."

"Are you?"

"Are you trying to suggest something? Are you trying to tell me that I'm not safe here with you and Parad? Who is going to harm me when I'm here? Are you going to use Dangerous Zombie on me?"

"No, I'm not going to do that unless I have to use it on you. It is like Parad. He isn't going to hurt you unless he has to hurt you," Dan answers. "If you want to feel pain, I will make you feel that but only if you want it. Do you want to feel pain, Kara?"

"No." I have already felt enough pain so far. I lost Kiriya Kujo, my best friend.

"Good." He removes my hands from his waist and turns to me as I look up at his face.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He leans down a bit and places his lips against mine as he lifts a hand to my face, touching it gently. Kissing the undead is pretty darn sweet. Isn't he considered the undead now?

"So, what are you going to do about Burgermon?"

"I am going to handle that problem. It will be solved soon."

"Okay, I will leave that up to you."

"Are you going now?" Parad asks.

"Did you want me to stay for a bit?"

"Of course I want you to stay for a bit longer. Why would I want to leave when you just got here? Come here," Parad orders and he teleports to my side. "Give me her, Kuroto."

Dan looks at him, glaring at Parad. "Fine, have her." Dan removes his hand from my face and shoves me at Parad.

Parad pulls me into his arms, saving me from tumbling onto the ground. "You didn't have to do that. You could have caused her harm. She's a Human, Kuroto. She's not going to be like me and be able to take that kind of hit. Sure, I can feel pain but it isn't like what she has to deal with."

"Shut up! I don't care for what you have to say! I'm busy with my plans," Dan shouts.

"Parad, let's just leave him be." My husband obviously is more into what he is doing than me, his wife.

"Are you alright?"

I nod. "Yeah, I am alright. Don't worry about me." I force a smile onto my face. Why is my husband being so rough all of the sudden? Is he not happy with Parad?

Parad touches my sides gently, rubbing them. "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm very sure. I'm a Nurse after all," I answer. "Don't worry about me, okay? You need to focus on what you need to be doing. If that is messing with the CR, do it."

"No, I want to bother the Genius Gamer M."

"Okay?"

"Don't sound confuse, okay? I want to play with him and have fun. It is what I live for," Parad tells me. Doesn't he live to be a Bugster?

"Okay, I see." I nod. "Sorry."

He kisses my cheek. "You should go."

"Okay."

~.~

"Hey, let's play M!" Parad shouts as he holds up his Dual Gear Gashat. "Let us see who is stronger."

"Kara, transform!" Hiiro orders.

"Stay out of it," Parad states, looking over at me as his smile grows. "I wouldn't want to hurt someone I don't want to play with. Besides, you're beneath me in level."

"Don't listen to him! Go and back Emu up!" Hiiro shouts, trying to get me to transform.

"She's going to stay out of it until I say she can join!" Parad shouts, shutting Hiiro up. "Now, let's play!" He turns something, picking his game and he activates it to transform. What game is that? "Perfect Puzzle time!" That answers that questions.

"Transform now!"

"I'm not going to!" I shout as Dan transforms into Dangerous Zombie. "I'm not going to piss of the two people who can hurt me!"

"Kara, who are you siding with?" Hiiro asks.

"I'm on your side!" I would be on Parad's side but I have to look like I'm loyal to the CR and only the CR.

"Hmm...these are perfect!" Parad exclaims, picking several boosters to help him out. So, I guess he is a hacker of some sort?

Parad moves forward, attacking Emu and Taiga. They fall backwards as I move backwards to the wall. I'm safe over here, right? I mean, it isn't like someone is going to attack me while I'm with the wall.

"Now, let's end this." Parad activates his critical strike and knocks them out of their transformation. Ouch! That had to hurt! He had power-ups.

I move forward and grab the Gashat for the game, Ju Ju Burger. Parad looks at me and holds out his hand. He wants it doesn't he?

"Hand it over," he orders, trying to sound full of hate. He is one convincing actor. Maybe he can do acting after taking over the world. The Bugsters are going to need entertainment and movies are a good source of entertainment.

"Why should I?" I'm going to play along.

He moves forward and ends his transformation. "Hand it over, Kara," he states. He places his hand over mine and holds onto it, staring me in the eyes with a smile on his face. He is so handsome!

I look down and release my grip on the game. He removes it from my hand and turns away, looking over at Kuroto. He laughs.

"Nice husband you have there," he states. "I wonder what he is going to do."

"Kara, what are you doing? Attack him!" Nico shouts, trying to get me to transform. I'm not going to attack my lover. That is cruel. I'll only do that if we break up.

Parad looks over at Nico, smiling. "Why would she do that?" He holds out his arms, still holding the Gashat. "That wouldn't be fair would it? Especially since she isn't even on my level. She's at level two still. I'm going to wait until she's on level fifty."

"What is he talking about Kara?"

"What? I want to play a game with her, Hiiro." Parad smirks. "I'm hoping she'll find a way to get on my level."

"Don't do this!" Emu shouts. "You don't have to harm anyone, Genm!"

"He shouldn't exist. I didn't make him. No one can do what they want with my games," Dan says, sounding cold.

Parad moves towards me and shoves me back, knocking me to the ground. Ouch! Why did he just do that? Is he trying to look like he is stopping me from interfering in this matchup?

"Time for the critical dead." Dan presses a button, activating his finisher. "You cannot make games like I can. I'm a genius unlike you." He is talking to the patient!

"Stay down, Kara," Parad orders, bending over and holding me down. "Don't you dare make a move to help that patient. This isn't your fight and I refuse to let you in on it."

"But..." I want to help the patient.

"I told you what to do and you will do it," he tells me harshly, giving me a cool stare. He's really serious right now.

"Fine."

"Burgermon, no!" The patient screams. BOOM!

I look over. "Burgermon?"

"He sacrificed himself..." Parad sounds shocked. 

"You didn't have to do that! He wasn't harming anyone!" Emu shouts and I look up at Emu, staring at his face as his eyes glow red. Emu?

"Is your body making you favor the Bugsters?" Dan asks. "Parad, let's go. Quit messing around with Kara. We don't have time to screw around with her."

"Whatever." Parad removes his hands from me and looks me in the eyes, his face somber. "Goodbye, Kara."

"Uh...goodbye?" 

How am I going to explain this to the CR?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

49K 1.2K 28
Wings... Most people dream of having wings-- dream of the freedom they bring. For Y/N however, the sight of her own wings is one that she can't stand...
14.1K 612 7
Warning: This book contains spoilers from the manga of My Hero Academia. You have been warned :v _____ _____ A fierce battle is occuring on a flying...
38.3K 909 24
Mina has planned a road trip for summer vacation and they finally convince Bakugou to come with them. So the bakusquad, plus Shinshou all pile up in...
24.8K 751 20
This is really really bad. It was my very first book. It's full of many typos, inconsistencies, and honestly it's just bad. BUT! If you still want to...