BTS Imagines/Smut

Por xjung_shookx

BTS Imagines/Smut! Please enjoy *includes sex and swearing* Note: Only stories with the * on the title includ... Más

Author's Note
My "Enemy"- Jin *
What They're For - Suga *
Paying For Rent - Jhope *
Take The Lead - Rap Monster *
Friends With Benefits - Jimin *
Pooling Out - V *
Sex With Your Ex - Jungkook *
How He First Met You - Jin
I Like You -Suga
Car Park- J-Hope *
Twins? - Rap Monster
Pre-Couple Sex - Jimin *
Cute Guy On The Train - V
Bathroom - Jungkook *
Break Up - Jin
No breaking up - Suga*
Cold - Jhope
Skirt - Rap Monster*
Gangster - V*

Pleasure Relationship - Jimin *

9.5K 72 21
Por xjung_shookx

-Your POV-

"Hey Y/N.. Can you get the outfits for the 'DNA' performance!??" someone screamed from the busy dressing room.

"Y/N! We need the other makeup box here as well!"

"Fuck!! Y/N! Y/N! Call to check if the producer is ready!!!!"

As always, you were running around here to there being everyone's assistant/slave.

"Bring me the mics over there! Now!"

"Bring the outfit rack!"

You were starting to panic.
You were busy trying to do everything as quick as possible but there were just too many demands and orders from everywhere at once.

"The mics! The mics!"
"I- Yeah, I'm-"

"I got them," Jimin said, suddenly standing right behind you.

You hitched your breath and began to get nervous.

"Can you.. meet me after the stage..?" Jimin said quietly, a slight smirk on his face, as he stroked your arm while walking past.

You stood there thoughtless.

"Y/N! What are you doing!? I need the outfit rack!"
"Oh! Sorry, I'm coming!!"

---

BTS were just 15 minutes before going on stage to perform DNA on a music show.
Finally things were a bit more organised and it wasn't as busy as before.

"Hey Y/N! Wanna come watch this with me?" Taehyung said, motioning you to come sit.
"Uhh.. huh?" you answered, not entirely sure how to answer.
"Yeah, come relax here with us," Jungkook said smiling.

All the BTS members were always so nice to you.. except..

"Bring me a bottle of water," Jimin said coldly, looking at the TV screen where currently Red Velvet was performing their song.

You stood there shocked and confused, not knowing what to do.

"Uh.. hahaha! Yah! Jimin! Get it yourself! Come Y/N!" Jin said, awkwardly brushing off the situation.

You walked towards them when Jimin sighed, "I asked for water."

You didn't understand why Jimin was like this. He was always cold to you..

"Um... sure." you said quietly, walking to the fridge.

You took the bottle to Jimin as he placed the bottle on the table, not taking a single drink.

"What the heck Jimin-"

"BTS! Backstage please!"

You looked at Jimin with hurt eyes yet he ignored you and walked onto stage.

Why did he always act so cold to you?

---

You were in the backstage storage room- where Jimin wanted you.

You weren't sure if he wanted you here anymore after the whole backstage incident but you decided to come anyway.
BTS' stage ended and you heard feet shuffling then the door creaking open.

Jimin walked in as you looked to the ground.

He walked closer without a single word and started unbuttoning your shirt.

"Um.. I don't get why-"

Jimin looked annoyed and started kissing you aggressively.
Almost as if he was telling you to shut up in a.. very fucked up way.

Even while kissing you, he continued to unbutton your shirt and pulled it off.

He went and took off his pants.
You were starting to run out of breath as his tongue sucked and touched all your mouth's surfaces. His plump lips were attached to yours as he continued to undress you down to your underwear.

He finally pulled away as tears swelled your eyes.
He was always like this- harsh in front of others, then fucking you when you two were alone..

Without a word still, he went up and kissed your tears away.

Then he kissed down your face and reached your neck.
He started sucking gently on your collarbone as you began to moan.

Your moans started to get more loud and desperate as Jimin sucked more and more.

Then, Jimin went further down to your stomach then stopped in front of your clothed pussy.

He slowly pulled down your underwear, trailing his fingers gently down your leg as you felt a shivering sensation down your body.

He revealed your pussy that had already started to become wet and licked it slightly with the tip of his tongue.

You felt a tingling sensation and let out a moan in pleasure.
Then he attached his lips to your pussy and slowly started moving his tongue up and down.

You began to moan a bit more as he wrapped your legs around his shoulders and lifted you up against the wall, his mouth still attached to your pussy.

He started going in deeper and stronger as he now  had a more open access to your pussy.

He went slowly but deep and strong, making you want his dick more and more.
You moaned and grabbed his hair, your toes tightening in pleasure.

Jimin started to go faster and faster as your moans and groans began to become louder and more pleasure-filled.

Jimin now began to insert his tongue into you, hitting you in the spot and filling you even greater pleasure, making you pant and cry.

You grabbed his hair tighter and he started going faster and faster, your moans going with his pace.

After you had squirted your liquid and he had sucked it all, he put you down on your knees. He leaned on the wall and took off his underwear.

He looked you in the eyes as his hand behind your head led you closer to his dick.

You opened your mouth and inserted his giant cock in your moist mouth.

You started sucking as Jimin controlled your pace.

His head went back in pleasure as he pushed your head closer to him, making you put more of his dick in your mouth.

You began to gag as he kept pushing you closer and Jimin moaned in pleasure.

You were on your fours on the floor as you were sucking Jimin's dick.

He grabbed your hair in his hands and started pulling slightly making you moan with his dick in your mouth.

Jimin began to fill with more lust at the sight of you sucking him.

You kept going until you felt his dick tighten and you pulled away.

Jimin started pumping his dick with your hand under his and he lied you down.

His dick inches from your face, he came all over you as you ate what he was spilling.

Then he sat you on top of him, pushing your pussy into the head of his dick.

You groaned as the pain got you below.

Jimin slammed you down into him as you loudly gasped and moaned in pain.

Jimin started bumping you up and down as the pain quickly turned into pleasure and your moans became full of pleasure again.

You started riding him up and down, biting his ear.

Jimin went crazy when you bit his ear.
He held you up and slammed you against the wall.
He slammed into you over and over again, moaning and groaning.

He then pulled out, pushed your ass towards his dick and fucked you from behind, holding your hair as you held onto the wall.

You were both starting to get tired now as Jimin put the remainder of his energy into the last couple humps and you grinded against him.

You both came as Jimin sucked your pussy clean with his mouth.

He ordered you to suck him clean as he started putting on his shirt again.

You cleaned his dick with your mouth and sadly began putting on your clothes again.

You were both dressed and Jimin was about to leave when you grabbed his shirt and asked to talk.

"Why?" Jimin said, turning around to face you.

"I.. I need to talk to you about us.." you said.

He then turned you around to a back hug and grabbed your hips.

"What do you need to say?" he whispered.
"Uhh..." you said as he grinded your ass against his dick, "What.. are we? Why are you so mean to me when.. when we're not fucking?"

Jimin, still grinding your ass whispered a devastating last statement before leaving.

"The only time I have business with you is when it includes pleasure," then he left.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

353K 12.6K 56
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six ━ season se...
442K 30.2K 45
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
73.4K 2.6K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...