Best friend | ChanBaek (Compl...

By My_gaydar_is_beeping

"I fell in love with my best friend." -Jason Chen Byun Baekhyun accidentally slips and faceplants for his be... More

Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chanyeol birthday special
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KYUNGSOO
chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Tagged
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
♡♡♡Final♤♤♤

Chapter 4

4.5K 212 183
By My_gaydar_is_beeping

Finally, it was the last five minutes of the last period of the day.

Baekhyun was silently counting every second while faking that he was paying attention to the lesson.

"And that's why you all should watch and learn English from the movies Harry Potter. " Ms. Kwon said as she finished drawing up a chart, she turned around with her hands on her hips "Any questions?"

A girl in front of him with really black hair stretched her hand up "Uh miss this is biology, not English. "

Kwon blushed slightly "Uh right.... OH LOOK AT THE TIME IT WAS GOOD BEING HERE TODAY AND NO HOMEWORK GOODBYE!" She packed her things and ran out the door.

The whole class was silent.

Everyone was still slowly processing what in the world just happened.

Baekhyun was the first one to realize it, he slammed his hands on his desk, got up while dumping everything in his bag.

Slung the bag over his shoulder "Bye bitches!" then he also ran out of the classroom.

Baekhyun noticed as he was running that the hallway was empty except for two boys who were making out.

He abruptly stopped nearly slamming into a wall.

"KYUNGSOO AND JONGIN WHAT THE HELL!!?"

Said boys jumped away from each other, Jongin flew into the wall while Kyungsoo fell onto the floor. Both of their faces were red from embarrassment.

Kyungsoo made eye contact with Baekhyun and immediately blushed more and broke away.

Baekhyun clicked his tongue in annoyance "Kids these days don't know how to control their hormones. " he chuckled afterward and went over to help Kyungsoo up while Jongin was still dizzy after hitting the wall.

Kyungsoo rubbed his nape "Uh when will the others come?" he tried to start up a small conversation.

"Jongdae finishes now along with Chanyeol since their in the same class and I don't know when Minseok's end and we're meeting Sehun there."

As on cue Minseok came walking around the corner with a smile on his face "I finished thirty minutes ago but I couldn't quite find you so I walked around the school and when I saw people starting to walk home so I began looking for you."

"Minnie!!"

A wild Jongdae came out of nowhere and jumped on Minseok.

The other three looked at them confused on how they had become so close already.

Jongin had finally gotten up on his feet and was now leaning on his shorter boyfriend "Where's Chanyeol? Isn't he also joining us?"

"Uh, guys." The tall Chanyeol appeared behind them in all his glory making Baekhyun turn around with a smile already forgotten what happened in lunch earlier.

"You're joining us at Junmyeon's right?" Jongdae asked the giant still holding onto Minseok.

Chanyeol ruffled his red hair "Uh about that. "

Baekhyun's smile vanished and was replaced with a frown "Oh and why not? You know we do this every Wednesday and Friday." He rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed "And let me guess you're going to hang out with your girlfriend?"

Chanyeol tilted his head to the side confused "Why are you mad Baek?"

Baekhyun took a deep breath and put on a fake smile "Nothing. Well have fun come on guys we're leaving now and Chanyeol that's Minseok."

Then they walked away kinda disappointed that Chanyeol ditched them again when he knew that they always did this.

Except for Minseok. He didn't even know the guy but the first impressions he had gotten from the redhead was that he ditched his friends for a girlfriend.

♡♡♡\/♤♤♤

The five boys reached a mansion like house. Well, it wasn't that big but it was big. That made no sense.

Minseok stared in awe at the house, his brown eyes glittering with excitement to meet the two other he was supposed to meet.

Baekhyun ran up the stairs to ring the doorbell.

Before he was even able to touch the button the door opened and a boy with silver hair appeared in the doorway.

He smiled then shouted "Yixing get down here! they're here!" he opened the door more allowing Baekhyun to step in first.

Jongdae grabbed Minseok's hand and literally dragged him up the stairs and into the house.

Baekhyun was already eating something he had grabbed from the fridge "Myeon what's up with the silver hair?"

Junmyeon touched his silver locks "Felt like dyeing it."

Soon Yixing came walking down the stairs his hair wet and a towel around his neck.

Junmyeon began to look at person to person like he was looking for someone "Where's Chanyeol?"

Jongdae sighed "Hanging out with his girlfriend. " he then pointed at Minseok "That's Minseok they guy we wanted you to meet, he's new to the school."

Junmyeon gave Minseok a smile "Welcome to the gang."

Baekhyun threw away the rest of the apple he was eating "Sehun joining me in the pool?"

The youngest of the eight looked at Baekhyun as if he had grown six heads "Are you crazy!? It's October!"

All of them began laughing at Sehun's shocked reaction.

"I'm just joking Sehun." Baekhyun said and walked over to him and sat down "We can watch a movie like we always do."

"Why not play Just dance?" Yixing suggested and grabbed the game from the shelf beside him.

All of them shouted/ screamed a yes for that.

The first round was Baekhyun vs. Jongdae.

Baekhyun chuckled half evilly while rubbing his hands together "I will crush you, Kim. "

"Watch me, Byun."

They clicked start on the song.

Toxic.

Yes, toxic.

Baekhyun was going full out, even singing.

Same with Jongdae.

"With the taste on your lips I'm on a ride!" they did the dance move getting a perfect from the game.

Baekhyun made an X with his hands as the last in the game did "You're toxic I'm slipping under!!!"

The song finished with a tie.

"Good game Byun." Jongdae and Baekhyun shook hands and laughed as they sat back down to make the next pair dance

Kyungsoo vs. Junmyeon.

They did Turn up the love Sumo version and yes they did wear the suits because for some reason Junmyeon had them.

In the end after dancing just dance for 4 hours or so they ended the day with baking cookies.

Which turned into a food war as they threw flour and other baking stuff around the kitchen.

Baekhyun smiled as he noticed that Minseok blended right into their small squad.

And yet again his smile vanished as he remembers that Chanyeol ditched them.

"Head up Byun!"

Suddenly a hand full of flour was smacked in his face and he was damn sure that he inhaled some of it.

♡♡♡Later♤♤♤

Baekhyun walked inside the quiet and dark apartment.

A yellow sticky note was taped to the fridge telling him that his mom was working late tonight.

"Baekbeom are you here!?"

He got no response making him smirk.

The black bag was thrown against the wall as Baekhyun ran to the tv and turned it on, he looked his phone to the tv and put on YouTube where he found every girl group dance practice video mirrored and began to dance his heart out while laughing at himself.

Little did he know that halfway in his dancing his mom came home and was recording everything with a big smile on her face

___________________________________________Chapter end

So this is how their hair looks like in this book

:D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 50.4K 21
Pairing : Chanbaek Language : English **Yaoi** Baekhyun and Chanyeol were in a relationship before Chanyeol did debut.Chanyeol broke up with Baekhyun...
136K 9K 132
"I can't fucking stand you!" "Aww we finally have something in common." #1 Chanbaek - 3/30/21 #1 Chanyeol - 04/24/21 #1 Jongdae - 04/24/21 #1 Xiuchen...
40K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...
16.2K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...