elite my way

freckledmyface tarafından

This is a sequel to my earlier book The Selection my way. I you haven't read it yet and decide to start here... Daha Fazla

elite my way
chapter 2 (Maxon's POV)
chapter 3 (America's POV)
Chapter 4 (Maxon's POV)
Chapter 5 (Maxon's POV)
Chapter 6 (America's POV)
Chapter 7 (Maxon's POV)
Chapter 8 (America's POV)
Chapter 9 (Maxon's POV)
chapter 10 (America's POV)
Chapter 12 (Citizens POV)
Chapter 13 (Maxon's POV)

Chapter 11 (Maxons POV)

1.6K 34 17
freckledmyface tarafından

kk im updating as fast as I can guys!!!!!!! Ive had to study for finals, and ive had BIG writers block.

Chapter 11

(Maxon's POV)

I stare at the girls who eagerly await my plan, "Ok," I say, "So I was thinking.... Maybe we could lock celeste up..... Hide her till the competition is over... The rebels wont know what to do they don't have their commander." I say. Marlee and America exchange glances then look back at me. "We can try.... But Remember your dad..." America says, I stand a little shocked I left that out....Then I remembered, 'My father is going out of town tomorrow he needs to make a deal with France!"

America smiles and nods then looks at Marlee who does the same. "Sooo...." America says, "How do we catch her?" I think hard, I didn't think I was suppose to come up with the whole plan, I thought ideas would just flow... I was wrong, "Um.... We will need bait. Something Celeste wants." I say then imeadietly wish I hadn't.

America and marlee have evil grins on their faces and I know now.... I'm the bait, she wants me to gain the crown. America and Marlee are plotting how to use me as bait, "We could have him... say hes ending the selection and he will Marry Celeste then he goes to show her the underground safe room closes the doors and it locks for three days, not even a bomb can blast those doors open." Says America, Marlee grins, "I like it but when would we...."

she is cut off when theres a knock on her door. America's eyes go large, Im headed to the closet then she jumps in front of me.She gestures us to the banister I look at her like shes crazy but im not gonna argue with her I put one leg over it then the other then shimmy down and dangle over the edge. Im a good 10 feet from the ground and as Marlee settles next to me I exchange looks with her.

Then we listen, I hear America's door open, "WHERE IS HE?!" I hear Celeste. I hear America fake a yawn, "wheres who?" She moans like she just woke up, I hear Celeste grunt with furry, "UGH DONT BE STUPID!! THE ONLY BOY HERE!? MAXON!!! WHERE IS HE?!" She screams.

"Shouldn't you know that?" America asks still sounded groggy from her 'sleep', "I mean you haven't let him out of your sight for days!" She says calmly. I hear Celeste going around the room I hear the closet doors be ripped open and her push hangers around. Suddenly im relived I didn't go in the closet. I hear the footsteps getting closer and I hear a quiet yelp from Marlee only loud enough for me to hear.

Her fingers slipped from the railing and shes dangling one handed on the small ledge.I look down and decide its for the best and drop. Im surprised I land on my feet Marlee looks down at me in a panic. I lip say the word, drop. And she nods she lets go of the railing and drops into my arms. I set her down, "Go to a bench and if anyone questions you why your here bring up you execution so you have a good reason to be out here okay? Just say you needed a breath of air or something." I say in a rushed whisper, she nods not making exact eye contact, and we run in separate directions in the garden.

I rush blindly in the dark until I reach a castle entrance.I rush inside and into the kitchen where the maids are cleaning up from dinner, I ask for a small portion of left over food and they give it to me questionably but they don't dare ask why I need it. I started to wander around the castle nibbling on every thing I have and if any rebel or celeste spots me I will have an excuse as to why im not locked in my room, I can say midnight snack. I cant help but wonder what Celeste is saying to America right now.

It puts me in a panic but then I remember America is strong enough to handle herself. I still cant help but worry though. I reach my room and no rebels spotted me. I lock the door. I shuffle myself into the bathroom and take off my shirt and turn around. I glance over my back again. The night I told America I knew about Celeste my father whipped me. No one has known or even heard about this yet and I know they will never find out. I can see the freshly glistening skin torn and scarring. I flex it a little. It hurts to move around to much.

The balcony dangling hurt my back a lot. I was tired but I still couldn't get to sleep. Over all fear of Celeste has kept me up all night. I sigh I can't do anything to help America and I can't fix the past. I wish we were able to finish the plan though. But at the same time I really don't want to be Bitch bait. I yawn and walk around the room until my door is thrown open. I know it's Celeste. Her face is a little less red then I imagined it being but she still looked Inraged. "where were you?!" she hisses. "I went for a walk I. The garden then to the kitchen for a late snack." I state. "I have been rather hungry Lately I don't know why. I am terribly sorry."

Celeste just laughs, "Sorry?! Your sorry?! GOD I CAN'T STAND YOU! YOUR FATHER WAS RIGHT YOU ARE SUCH A BABY! MAXON YOUR LIKE A SICK CHILD AND EVERYTIME SOMEONE ACCUSES YOU OF SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS HAVE A REASON FOR DOING IT! YOU ALWAYS HAVE THE 'PERFECT' EXCUSE! WELL NOT TONIGHT BECAUSE TONIGHT IS MARLEE'S EXECUTION!" She screams. I stutter, "W-w-w- what?! CELETE THAT WAS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY!" she laughs to late we changed it as of 20 minutes ago and now the guards are grabbing her and everyone is going to the court yard and I came here to get you and tell you the good news!" she smiles. I want to slap her, but I refuse to use such barbaric behavior.

I just smile and laugh. "You bitch." she smiles, "I know I'm pretty sly too." she grabs me and pulls me out of the room. I panic, No this cant happen, not yet the plan.... America... God America already was beaten up after that one guard died... Now Marlee. I just cant. She yanked me out of the hallway and into the court yard. I am lead onto a stage where my mother is close to tears and my father is surpressing a smile. Celeste took her seperate way from me and went to her platform. I see rebels come in but they are disguised as guards so only I know.

I see a figure flailing in their arms. They struggle as they drag the person to the platform. The person is screaming and I see a flash of bright red hair. I see Kriss starig at America as she is being brought to her platform Kriss is bawling and the guardsfinally get America to the platform. I know its too late now as they bring Marlee in in chains and my gut twists I keep a calm face though. I wont look, I will not look as the innocent blood is spilled. They take her into a chained in cage. Inside there is a man with a gun. They slowly walk her in front of the target.

She isnt hesitant she moves as they do and doesnt argue. With such bravery she straightens herself and closes her eyes, accepting a fate she doesnt deserve.I hear my father stand up behind me. Then I see my dad walk infront of me and I watch as he takes the microphone.

"Welcome. Today we eliminate the threat we have endured for far to long. This child, this girl has tried to kill off the competition and murder her way into the throne." He pauses and theres a collective gasp from the people. I her sobs from Marlees parents as they watch their one and only child stand in the face of death.

"So I must say to my citizens, I am sorry, If I had known about this inconvenice sooner I would have never let her in the competiton and I promise no girls were killed. They are all safe but we mst give a moment of silence for all the guards who lost their lives serving us and keeping me and my family safe." They all pause and the crowd goes silent except for a few sobs.

"Now we must begin the ceremony. Marlee, You have been charged with murder,assisting the rebels, and violations of the selection, not only have you almost killed the fellow selection girls but you are a threat to our country, so now I declare, Death by the shooting.Marlee keeps her head held high. I want to scream but my mouth wont move.

"ON MY COUNT!" My fater orders, "3...2...-" My dad is cut off by a voice. "WAIT!!!!!" The place falls silent. While everyones attention was on Marlee America had climbed the chain fence and was walking toward Marlee. It turned into more of a sprint. She stood in front of hershe gave Marlee a quick hug. "MARLEE ISNT THE REBEL LEADER!!! IT'S.... ITS... ITS.... ME!" She screams.Before i know it im on me feet but my mouth wont move. I see marlee hiss something at America and then Marlee screams, "NO!!! ITS ME!!! KILL ME!!!!" The guard doesnt know what to do and lowers the gun. My Father doesnt care, "JUST SHOOT THEM! THEY BOTH ARE LEADERS SHOOT!!!" I leap and push him away, Im in front of the Microphone.

"NO!!! THE REBEL LEADER ISNT ANY OF THEM ITS... ME!!!" I think it was me who spoke before i look out into the crowd and see everyone staring at Kriss, they clear a path and Kriss walks and in the chained cage. se holds Marlees hand and America grabs the other all of them stand boldly infront of the target. They look up to me their eyes begging at me. Americas icy blue eyes stare at me in fear. That was what pushed me over, "STOP THIS" I yell into themicrophone, all attention falls onto me.

"THIS IS NONSENSE, THESE 3 GIRLS RENT THE REBEL LEADERS THESE 3 GIRLS ARE BEST FRIENDS THEY WERE WILLING TO SACRIFICE THEIR LIVES DOWN BECAUSE.... BECAUSE THEY KNEW SHE WAS INNOCENT. AND FURTHER MORE I--" My father hastily pushes me away from the microphone, "Thats enough son." His voice ecohs through the speakers. I stand up straighter, "What dad? What are you afraid of? These girls? Your afraid they will tell the world arent you? Your afraid they will tell everyone what you have done. Well Dad thats not their job.... It mine."

His eyes grow cold, "watch what your doing Maxon." he hisses. I grab the microphone. "My country this man you call king, The man I call father, he is a hypocrite, he is working with Celeste and the rebels to eliminate the competition." My father laughs and leans into the microphone, "Citizen I am sorry my son maxon doesnt do well watching people die. He is to lighthearted. BEsides even if it was true what proof would you have." I looks at him. "You want proof? Heres your proof." I drop the microphone and rip off my shirt. I turn around and show my tattered back to the audience I hear crying from behind me. I turn to see my mother crying her eyes out I forgot the pain she would be under when i tld this I wanted to go hug her but now wasnt the time.

I hear a scream from down below as all the rebels disguised are running toward the center where America and Kriss and Marlee are. Celeste follows them close behind Most of the rebels began open fire of the crowd as one snipes at 3 girls standing amungst the chaos. I see a red dot start to slide across the ground and plant itself against Americas heart. I see panic in her eyes but she cant move amoung the chaos theres a bang and I see a girl drop... But America remains standing. I see America look down at the person who dropped. The person jumped infront of her when the bullet was shot. America sunk to her knees in tears. I still dont see the person. America remains down on the ground until the guards on our side have dragged her safly away they pulled me away from my father and mother they separated the three of us.

I am locked away in my own personal safe room for who knows ho long. It feels like days but I know it was only about an hour. When they finally get me out of the room I immeadetly go to find the girls and check on them. I head to each of the girls rooms but no one is in them. I hear cries coming from the emergency room. I rush in there and see a body being covered under a cloth. America is in there and so is Kriss, And Marlee too... But one of the 3 was no longer breathing. And it was Marlee.

Sorry for the long wait but i did update so, be happy, I am really really sorry about this chapter  cried sooooo hard!!!!!!!

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

222K 7.4K 47
The Selection Fan Fiction "I, Clarissa Dossen, will never be free from the cage of other people's choices." Clarissa Dossen is a 17 year...
14.5K 157 47
COMPLETED #3 maxonandamerica ALL RIGHTS GO TO KIERA CASS FOR SELECTION CHARACTERS!!!!!!! (I have some characters I am going to add) This story is i...
2.5K 110 17
Previously known as 'my selection' in the books it's maxons selection but what if it was the other way around? in this story, it's America's selecti...
190K 2.3K 40
The selection has ended. Maxon has chosen the girl he wants to marry. The choice was unexpected. He chose Kriss Ambers. Maxon was happy until the day...