The Red Rabbit | VKook

By HopiaNiHopey

They say that a person who is destined to be yours will always come back no matter how far you are from each... More

Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 4 (Part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 [Part 1]
Chapter 6 [Part 2]
Chapter 7

Chapter 1

165 9 3
By HopiaNiHopey

Chapter 1

Busan, 2013

Nabi's POV

I was busy combing my hair when someone knocked on the door making me glance on it.

"Miss, Miss! Open the door!"

The knocking have gotten louder that it turned into a bang so I immediately went off of my chair and went to open it.

One of our maids was standing there. Confusion covered my face when I saw her with tears covering her pretty face. She's the youngest maid in the household and I'm a bit close to her since we have a short gap and she was most of the time assigned to take care of me.

Shin Hye.

"What happened? Why are you—"

My words were interrupted when we both heard a loud bang! Shin Hye grabbed me to her arms tightly.

"Miss, we have to escape!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, tell me first what's happening! Where's father and mom?!"

I asked but she didn't respond. I started to get more and more curious. I don't know what's happening outside but I want to see my father. Why do I feel like there's something wrong here?

"I'm going out! I need to see them."

I said then pulled my hand out from Shin Hye's grip and ran outside. I even heard her call my name but I didn't care at all.

Seoul, 2018

It was a rainy afternoon today. I'm currently standing here at the waiting area while waiting for the next train to come. I just came out from school and today is my first day.

Though, I'm not yet used to my surroundings since I came from Busan and I just came here because my brother promised me that when he comes back from Germany, he'll pick me from Busan in my auntie's house and I'll live with him here at Seoul. He then enrolled me in a prestigeous school.

Right now, I haven't had new friends but I have talked to few, lately.

My brother told me to pick the train since he can't come home with me because of some duty he has to make; I forgot to tell that we attend the same school but he is a year older. He's a college student in our school.

I checked my wristwatch the same time a train has arrived. I waited for the passengers to first get outside before I get in but as soon as I step in, I noticed a guy sitting at the corner of the train...

He looks sleepy looking outside. I didn't took much of glimpse of him after I picked a seat and chose the other end of the train.

I rolled my umbrella and put it beside the window. I have noticed that the rain had stopped.

I took my phone outside my pocket to take a look if my brother has a message and speaking of the devil, he did.

I opened it to read,

"Nabi, get off the train on the second to the last station. I'm picking you up there. I'll be waiting. See u."

I tap the reply button to type "okay" when the train stopped on the third to the last station.

I saw beside my peripheral vision that the guy earlier got up from his seat and walk towards the door and get out. I gave a last glance before the door closes.

He is indeed...handsome and...quite familiar.

...

The train stopped again when it reached the second to the last station where my brother told me to get off. I get up on my seat and made my way to the door. I walked further and saw a black vehicle which I know is my brother's. I went to it and heard someone spoke beside me.

"Nabi-yah!"

I turned around and saw Taehyung oppa holding two cups of frappe.

I smiled and greeted him.

"Taehyung oppa!"

Then went to him to get the cookies and cream flavored frappe in his right hand.

"yah! Do you think that's yours?" He exclaimed.

"even without asking, yes." I replied with a giggle.

"pabo" He whispered then get my bag and went to the driver's seat so I followed after him.

"Yah I heard what you said Oppa!" I said then slap his arm after getting inside his car.

"yeah yeah yeah, put your seatbelt, we're going home now." He replied while half laughing ending our silliness.

...

We're on our way home and no one is speaking. It's not that that it's awkward because I'm used to it. Earlier, we're asking about our day and I learned that there was a meeting together with his friends but one member didn't came so they postponed it because that member which he called Jungkook is sick but he preferred to pick me up than visiting him. He really cares a lot about me even if he's not really blood related to me.

Yes, we're not biologically siblings neither he is adopted. I just grew up with him because his parents are a servant of our family but now, things have changed after they died. He took care of me more often after an incident that happened 5 years ago. He worked hard at a very young age and handled my parents' business which is until now, I don't know what kind it is.

So that's how it is...I'm from a rich family but unfortunately, I became an orphan at a very young age.

I blink back to my senses when it started to rain again. We're currently on stop because of the red light. I look at Taehyung oppa who is focused on the road, not even noticing the glances I give to him.

When the light turned green, a deafining loud crash startled us when the window on the passenger seat got broken.

I thought of turning my head at the back when Taehyung oppa grab my head and shouted "get down!" So I did. A lot of loud banging and loud crashing was heard everywhere also, the sound of different alarms from different cars was heard; But I didn't saw any of it.

After some minutes, the sound and loud crashes have stopped. I slowly lift my head to see what happened when a loud bang caught my attention as Taehyung oppa fell on my arms unconsious.

"oppa!"

I screamed then I saw his back covered with blood.

"OH MY GOD! OPPA! OPPA WAKE UP!"

I shouted as fear ran across my body. Tears started streaming down my face.

I opened the car window on the drivers seatand shouted for help but my voice can't be heard because the rain gets heavier.

I heard crackling footsteps and saw a man with a gun on his hand walking towards us then as he gets ready to pull the trigger towards me, I closed my eyes and waited for my death.

'Who would have known this would be my last?' I said to myself.

Everyone's unconscious...probably dead.

Everything's quiet but a loud bang was heard somewhere but why am I still standing and feels nothing?

I slowly opened my eyes just to see a man...

A man, wearing a black suit and a terrifying mask specifically a bunny mask, standing in front of me on the driver seat window..

Unexplained fear and horror is what I felt remembering where and when I have seen that same mask years ago...

I will never forget him... ever.

Busan, 2013

I went to the stairs looking for my father. I step down til I came at the grand hall of our mansion.

Just when I was planning to get inside the master's bedroom, I noticed a blood stain that my slippers just stepped on. I follow the trail with my eyes and it lead me infront of the master's bedroom door. I saw the trail going inside so I hold the knob and turn it open.

And I saw the worst thing that I never wish to see nor happen in any people that I love so dear...

No... father...mother...

I saw their bodies hanged beside each other.

Tears started rolling down my face.

"M-Miss Nabi..."

I heard a weak voice coming from behind so I turned my head to see Shin Hye. She's crying harder than when I saw her a while ago...

"What happened?"

I asked not knowing what to feel... I feel heavy.

"Let's go..."

She said then tried to reach for me but she fell. My eyes grew big after what I saw...

There's a knife stabbed in her back...

"No..."

"NO!!!" I screamed in horror.

Then behind her...I saw someone standing from the grand door.

I slowly lifted my face to see who is it.

He's wearing a black suit...covered with blood...

While holding a large gun and another same gun on his other hand...

And he's wearing a blood stained mask...

Particularly...a bunny mask.

My vision got blurried as my head started to ache. I saw the man removed the mask but everything is too blurry...'til it all went black.

◾◾◾

Annyeong! Here goes a long update for the first chapter and I hope you like it ^_^ please look forward for the next upcoming chapters!

You can follow me on wattpad for more stories/ffs! @Hopianihopey

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

HIDDEN (v centric) By a.amii

Mystery / Thriller

28.2K 1.5K 33
HIDDEN "some times there are some memories that meant to be hidden from everyone and everything even from ourselves,we think it is for the best ,we...
7.4K 491 24
●COMPLETED● You were the person that I loved for the most of my life. But you just left me in the corner like a crumpled piece of paper that you woul...
3K 275 21
"I swear on my entire existence; you're the best thing I have ever waited for." Anyone would be lucky to have him. I just never thought that someone...
317K 19K 38
[Book 2 of Overmorrow] 。・:*★:*:・。・:*★:*:・゚☆ We met again after all those years and just when I thought that we could be together again, my heart was...