Descendants: Are Chances Wort...

By CallieTheAwesomeLel

Mal Evie Jay and Carlos are enjoying being in Aduron. But one little evil witch will try to flip there world... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Epilogue

Chapter 1

6 0 0
By CallieTheAwesomeLel

Hey I'm Mal! Yeah I know daughter of Maleficent evil girl too! No your wrong I've been living in Audron for a year. Me and my wicked friends Evie Jay and Carlos. Don't forget my wicked boyfriend Ben.

Everything here has been perfect. We were enjoying our lives and want to get married! Yeah I know seventeen year olds wanting to be married??!!??

We've all been good no tricks. In fact we haven't talked to our parents since that day a year ago. Once in a while I look over at the Isle of The Lost and remember that was my hood where I grew up being evil.

At one point I miss it but don't. The new life we live is better then the life we did have. Yeah I know evil girl has feelings??? Well yes I do have feelings just like you! Today was suppose to be an awesome day boy did I think wrong....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7M 254K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
1.1M 19K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
849K 52K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...