Chapter 8

Ben's Pov

It is finally the day I need to happen... I have to marry Audrey I mean I love her, without Mal here and her never coming back I have to move on. I can't mope over Mal forever, it just won't turn out well if I do that. And well me and Audrey were suppose to before Mal came, but now that she's gone we're getting married. I know most of you will hate on me, go ahead but this has to happen for me to become king. And it's already been two months and she has not return and if I don't get married and I can't become king.

So todays finally the day me and Audrey got everything ready in the two months (just in case Mal doesn't return). So todays the day we get married and get crowned king and queen which I guess is cool. I wish it was Mal here, but it seems like Mal will never return. I sit in my mom's and dad's castle upset looking over to the Island.

"Still waiting for her" my dad says.

"I miss her" I say not looking over to him.

"I know son, and I'm soo sorry" he rubs my shoulder.,

"Its fine, clearly it wasn't met to be" I say looking at him.

"I'm proud of how strong you are my son" he smiles.

"Thanks dad" I stand up and hug him.

"Well... um you better get ready" he says awkwardly.

"Okay" I nod.

I get on my tux and fix myself before the wedding. It starts in like ten minutes so I have to finish getting ready. I then put gel in my hair and walk to the alter and stand there waiting for Audrey. We decided to have our wedding outside cause why not?! After a while the last part of the guest come (there's like at least over 300 people). My best man stands beside me as I try to stay calm, I keep looking out for Mal but I never see her. Finally the made of honor and them come and they all stand on the ground off the alter. Eventually I hear "here comes the bride" and Audrey in a beautiful long white dress that goes to her feet with flowers on the end of it, her hair curled with the veil on her making her beautiful brown eyes staring into my eyes and I smile. She finally gets up here and the preacher finally speaks.

"We are gathered here to join Ben and Audrey in holy matrimony. " he begins

~Skip cause I dunno what the preacher says at weddings!! What I'm 14~

"Ben will you love Audrey for sickness and health for better or for worse rich or for poor"

..."I do"

I look out into the distance and see a figure with purple hair. Mal? But whoever it is left as soon as I said "I do"

"I do" Audrey smiles her smile.

"I now pronounce you man and wife you may now kiss the bride" and I lean over and kiss Audrey calmly. If it was Mal she's long gone... And might now forgive me for this...

To be continued...

Holy fuck balls I'm late!! But its here!! And its not ending here don't worry!! I'm just taking a break of this account for a while to work on my other ones!! And also to draw!!! Anywho I shall be back eventually don't worry!! Later haters!! 😂