Chapter 9

~Mal's Pov~

I cried. That was suppose to be me and Bens special moment. I came back for him. I left Jay for him, when I could've easily went to him. Is it too late to go back to him? I mean no... Right? Ugh I need Evie right now...

I go back to the Island of the Lost and see Evie standing there waiting for me. I hug her crying, I can't believe I did this. I feel bad that Ben and he left me for Audrey. But I can't do anything about it. He loves her obviously and not me... But I will be ok!

Evie takes me to our house and I sit on the couch and crying. Why do I seriously always end up hurt? I hate this... I just want this to end.. I want to say I love Jay but I don't know... Its hard to know who I truly love anymore... I'm just glad to have Evie around.

~Evie's Pov~

I sit down making the a beautiful purple and green dress for Mal.

For a while I got better at sewing, its become a passion I really love

For a while I got better at sewing, its become a passion I really love. Well since I can't see Doug anymore. Yeah I was falling in love with him... Before I fell in love with Carlos (hehe). I finish the dress and show Mal.

"I made it for you" I say.

"Thank you" she smiles.

"Yep" I chirp.

I put it in a clothing bag and on a hanger, hanging it up. She still sits there crying and I hug her. I don't know what to do anymore for her. Before the suns down she has to meet Jay if she truly loves him. But does she?

A/N:

Sorry this is super short. Just yeah, I wanted to try and write a part today. Yeah this has no edit so please be okay with this. Any who, expect a new part next weekend. And what would you guys feel me doing another book of Descendants but different? You should let me know. Bye!

~That_Unknown_Writer_