Chapter 7

Evie's POV

*One week later*

I had enough of this!! Mal only sat there on the couch and moped all the time!! Me and Carlos need to get those to talking again!!!

Evie

Hey Carlos can we talk?

Carlos

What's up?

Evie

We need to get Jay and Mal talking again.

Carlos

And how do you suppose we do that?

Evie

Well... Um.. I was hoping you could bring Jay over and we can wing it after that.

Carlos

Sounds good!! I'll be there in 5 minutes

Carlos' POV

Finally!! Evie and I had the exact plan!! That's why I love her so much (I mean friend way... Whatcha talkin about hehe?) Jay has sat here and been sad for... DAYS! He refuses to leave the house. Now the only problem is trying to get Jay to leave the house... Hm... I got this!!!

"JAY" I yelled to the figure under a blanket on the couch.

"What" he moaned!

"Come on get up were going outside" I demand.

"I don't wanna" he wines!

"Too bad get your lazy butt up" I grab the blanket and take them off.

"FINE I'M UP" he yells!

"Good" I smirk.

Part one done, now Evie has to get Mal out of her house. Can't be that hard right? Me and Jay better get there if we want to make it there.

"Come on" I tell Jay as we put our shoes on.

"This better be good" he growls.

"Oh it sure will" I mumble under my breathe. "Let's go" I fake a smile.

I decide to text Evie and tell her I got Jay out of bed.

Carlos

I got Jay we're coming!!! 😁😁😝😜

Evie

Awesome!! I can't get Mal off the couch for the dear life of me!!

😑😑😠😡😬

Carlos

XD, I believe you can get her off that couch!! I believe in you!!

Evie

Hehe thanks! Talk to you soon!!

"God that's why she is so awesome!"

"What" Jay asks?

"Huh... What... I never said anything... Come on let's go" I flush red.

"Okay" he questions? God that was too close!!! I got to be more careful...

Evie's POV

"Mal come on" I whine!

"No and that's the my final answer" Mal says agitated!

"Please" I beg!

"No" she yells!

I hate to do this to her, but she left me no choice, I pull out my best puppy dog eyes at her. She stares at me with her emerald green ones. After a while she sighs and looks away.

"Fine" she says mad she lost!

"Now get ready" I boss her around.

"Got it bossy" she mumbles.

We both get ready and put our shoes on. After we do I drag Mal to where we will take her and Jay will talk this out, and hopefully after that our group of friends will be back to normal! I mean I can only hope... After all it is Mal... I love her like my sister though!

"This better be worth it" she growls!

"Oh it will be" I mumble.

"Let's get this over with" she snaps walking out the door. Yeah this has to work!!

Author's POV

Mal and Evie walk to the area that Jay and Carlos were already. Carlos and Evie already knew they were going to get yelled at, but how bad? Maybe they wouldn't get yelled at all?AND OMG BLACK AND WHITE BY NATEWANTSTOBATTLE AND I FLIPPED THE FUCK OUT!!!)

3rd person Pov

Finally, Evie and Mal made it to meet Jay and Carlos. Jay and Mal looked up at the same time and came face to face. Its been a while since it'd been like that, and they both secretly missed it. (OMG I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED MISSED ME WHICH IS HELLO BY ADELE BUT PARODY BY NATEWANTSTOBATTLE)

It went to a staring contest, but not really. It was silence with no words, more of like awkwardness. Carlos couldn't stand it any more and had to say something.

"Listen you both can't handle this anymore so why don't you guys just make up already" Carlos practically shouts at them!

Again there was some more silence. Before Jay just couldn't take it anymore and walked up to Mal kissing her once again. Carlos and Evie were left to stand there in shock. Mal herself didn't even know what to do, but kiss back. But was this wrong? Her and Ben never officially broke up.

She really know what else to do, and she really does love him. But does she love him more then Ben? She didn't know... Suddenly the magically barrier that kept them here for 16 years of their life here unlocked. They all just stood their, were they really want this?

"Here's a test Mal; if you really love me you will come back before night fall and stay here with us, and if your not I'll think you and Ben got back together" Jay states to her. She nods, but he still walks away. Does she really have a chance to go back to Ben? But does she also have a shot with Jay? Who does she love more...?

"Mal who are you going to choose" Evie asks? Mal looks from the barrier to Jay.

"Mal..."

"Mal...?"

"Mal...!"

To be continued...

A/N:

Holy shit I finally posted a chapter!! Sorry it took me so long I was in a slump for a while until yesterday!! And today I really wanted to update a REAL CHAPTER!! By the way to throw it in the wind I am starting a WWE fan fiction... Thoughts? ANY WHO, also check out NateWantsToBattle music its simply amazing!! Bye Pandas!

-That_Unknown_Writer