Chapter 10

Jay's Pov

I waited... And waited... And waited... Yet there was still no Mal! I loved her! I spoke my love to her not once but twice! And she declined it, breaking my feelings once again. But its okay I am used to it from Mal, she does this a lot. Not trying to make her sound like the bad person at all... because she isn't... she's just.. confused. Like me.

What? What else am I suppose to do? Wait? I told her, when sun down she doesn't come... then she does not love me. So? What else am I suppose to do? Either than wait? Nothing really. I love her so I will wait for her. Unless she's already with Ben, that would seriously break my heart. I love her, I have since the first moment I met her. But she doesn't know that... She never will.

Carlos' Pov

I don't know why Jay insisted on waiting here to see if Mal comes. We both know that she won't come. I mean she's one of my greatest friends, but she doesn't love Jay. Since the minute she and Ben laid eyes on each other they feel in love, and nothing can stop that. But who knows Mal might come? I hope something happens I hate seeing Mal and Jay like this... In fact I never seen him like this at all over a girl....

I don't know what to do about this... I know whatever happens our friendship is at stake? Is it really worth loosing friends over some crush since a young age? I mean I think not, but then again that's just my opinion.... I've been told before that my opinions are weird and different so it might just be me...

Evie's Pov

I started my next dress project, I don't know why making dresses are fun but they are. So ever since when Mal came home she hasn't left the couch from under her blanket. She actually refuses to leave the couch. But what can I do? Nothing... I can't make her leave the couch, I can't make sure she goes and sees Jay this is all up to her. But now going back to Ben is not an option.

But I won't bring that to her, that topic is still sensitive with her. She won't talk about Ben at all. Poor girl, she was under his spell and he just broke her heart. I never seen Mal ever this upset it makes me sad. But what can I do? Nothing... I never been through a relationship like this to be able to help... I just wish I could help her...

Mal's Pov

I cried... Hard! I loved him... Yet he didn't care... We tried to change history together, to show the world that the villains aren't bad... And after we did... I got chased away by a witch... Who I didn't even know... But when I find her she'll be sorry...

She did this... to me... and to my friends! And she will pay! She won't get off this so easily! HA, if she lives she'll be lucky... Just once I find her... Then she'll be sorry... Until then I'll plan my revenge... There's just one thing I must do first!

3rd person Pov

Jay got tired of sitting in the house mourning over Mal and walked around The Isle of the Lost. It's been so long he's been here its weird to see it again. Yet he kind of liked it, he could be alone when he wanted to which was right now. When suddenly he hears feet shifting behind him, and he stops in his tracks.

"Jay?" The voice said.

And after a second later he recognized the voice...

???'s Pov

She will pay.... They all will... They took my man... SHE took my life... THAT WAS SUPPOSE TO BE MY BONDING TIME... You ruined my life... And now I'll ruined yours and your 'friends'... You'll see who's the badder and being evil...

A/N:

Holy shit I fucking did it!! Welp I am proud of myself after two days of not wanting to writing this finally doing this. Its short... fuck it I tried. Sooo yes I did bring in the witch, but there's a twist about her... Buuuut you'll have to wait for the next chapter for some more information... And what happened with Jay... Yeah you probably already know who's with him because I'm a fucking cheesy ass author and romance is cuuuute, since I'll be alone forever xD. ANYWHO BAAAAAM FUCKING CLIFFHANGER!! Your probably thinkin' like 'why the fuck did you do that author your such a bitch'. But don't worry I'm on break so parts will come a tad bit more frequent so bam. Anywho tomorrow is Christmas eve so merry Christmas and have an awesome one... I will try to write to see if MAYBE I can have the next part written and out on Christmas day! But we'll see! Baiiiii

~That_Unknown_Writer_