Chapter 2

_______________Mal__________________

I sit at Aduron with my boyfriend Ben soon to be king. Yeah when we get married in a month I will be Queen. Then on the other side of me was Jay,son of Jafar, Evie, evil Queens daughter, and Carlos, son of Cuvella De Vil, then there was me Mal,daughter of maleficent.

The school was a peppy color but really stuck out. And you have a perfect view of The Isle of The Lost the barrier shimering sparkling purple over the blue sparkly water. A perfect date for an evil princess and a Prince.

Me and Ben walk out of school the bell ringing in your ears. We go to the ocean and sit on rocks looking at where my mom is at hiding waiting for me to return home. The tears in my bright green eyes swell up thinking of my wicked mom.

"Hey Mal its ok you'll see her soon,"Ben says wiping my tears.

"I know its just I miss her,"I say trying to straighten myself up.

"Thats my mal,"Ben's soft lips touching mine.

"I love you Ben,"I say.

"I love you too Mal,"he smiles.

"I just wish there was a way to see my mom,"I start to tear.

That same moment a witch comes.

"MAL WATCH OUT,"Jay yells.

"MAL,"Evie calls my name.

"GUYS RUN,"I yell!

"HURRY,"Carlos warns.

"MAL,"Ben yells!

Before I have the chance to yell back at Ben I'm back on The Isle of The Lost.

"BEN I WON'T GIVE UP I'LL FIND A WAY TO COME AND SEE YOU AGAIN WE WILL GET MARRIED BEN I PROMISE,"I yell!

"Mal there's no way through,"Jay tells me.

"We have to try we can't just stay here we have to go back there's where our life is,"my green eyes stare at him.

"You just wanna see Ben again,"Jay raises his voice.

"Really you wanna go back to stealing,"I raise mine.

"Well no,"he answers.

"Exactly,"I say my point was out and he knew it.

"Whatever,"he says walking off.

"JAY COME BACK HERE,"I yell.

"WHY ALL YOU WANT IS BEN ONE PERSON GONE YOU WOULDN'T CARE,"he yells his words tearing at my soul.

"I'm out of here,"Carlos walks off a different way.

"Yeah I'm out,"Evie goes a different way too.

"COME BACK,"I yell to all of them!

It was true I care about Ben and I want him back by me. But I also care about my friends I want them around me. How will I get them back?

I go to Jays favorite place.... The forest on the highest tree where me and him first met.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Back flash:

I walk around the dark forest alone only six. I hear a twig snap behind me. I start to worry and freak out.

"What are you doing here alone,"a boy asks?

"This is my tree,"I say.

"Who are you,"I say not looking back.

"I'm Jay,"he says.

"I'm Mal,"I say to him.

He walks ahead of me and climbs the tree on a branch with a little dock so I follow. But before I can climb up it breaks making Jay hit the ground.

"Omg Jay are you ok,"I say scared.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"What are doing here,"Jay says on the tree dock.

"I wanted to talk to you,"I say climbing it.

"What you want,"he asks when I get up there.

"Jay- I'm- sorry-----,"

"Mal,"Jay says hugging me tears running on my face.

"I'm sorry Mal I really am,"I could hear him crying.

I look up at him his arms around my waist his around my neck tears down our faces. He takes one of his muscular arms and wipes my tears. I lean in and kiss him.

His lips were soft and warm. He breaks us apart surprised at my action as I was. Then there was a breaking sound from the deck.

"JAY,''I yell!

It breaks off again but this time Jay didn't break his arm. He lands softly on the ground. Then the next peice with me on it breaks off. I fall and land in Jays muscular arms.

"Oh sorry was I interrupting something,"Evie asks?

"No I just fell,"I assure her.

"Yeah I was just leaving,"Jay let's me down and walks off.

Didn't the kiss mean anything? Is he gonna ignore me now? Does he hate me? A million questions fill my head.