Chapter 13

Third Person Point of View

The gang ran, they ran as fast as they have ever in their entire lives. but they knew they couldn't keep running they eventually had to fight her. they got close to the boarder and stopped running Ben slashed out his sword to the girl. the girl named Eva eyes went black and showed no mercy.

"who are you" Ben asked mad?

"Haha if you must know I'm Eva, evil queens daughter" she states.

Evie gasps" but that is my mom!" She states.

"I know I am your sister" Eva laughs.

Evie gaps again" what ?"She asks surprised.

"Yes mom never wanted me" Eva says.

"Yes she did" Evie states.

"Then she would've never gotten rid of me" Eva says mad!

Eva begins to fight Ben with a sword, even though Ben didn't want to admit it she is really good with a sword. While the group of four didn't know what to do, but Evie came up with the greatest plan and they hope it'll work. Mal and jay run off to get a rope and come back 5 minutes later with it. Carlos climbs a tree and sets the trap, and signals to Ben to move her towards it, and he listens to him and goes by the rope. And thank goodness she falls into the trap swinging the rope tipping her upside down. She frustrates yelling at them to put her down.

"No we wont put you down" Ben says.

"PUT ME DOWN" she yells!

"Explain why you want to destroy us" Evie says.

"NEVER" Eva yells!

"Then we'll never let you out" Jay adds.

"Fine so be it" Eva says.

~Hours Later~

They waited for two hours and still she stayed upside down while the group of five stayed around a tree right by the tree Eva was at.

"Are you ready to talk now" Evie asks annoyed?

"NO" she yells!

"Fine" Evie rolls her eyes.

"Its okay Evie" Mal says.

"No I need to know everything" Evie says upset!

"It'll be ok" Carlos hugs her.

~Hours Later~

They waited again another two hours before they wanted to try again. But now they were frustrated and just wanted answers after four hours of sitting outside.

"Are you going to talk yet" Evie asks mad?

"NEVER!" Eva yells.

Evie sits down besides her hoping an idea will come and she can get her to talk.

"Listen Eva I know my mom did something nasty to you, I want to help you Eva. But I can't help you if you only refuse to talk. But please understand going after me and my friends wasn't right! if at the end of this you promise not to do this ill let you go, but first please talk to me" Evie begs!

"Fine I'll talk," Eva starts," when I was a little girl about one or two mom had you... and she was the happiest this was still when our moms weren't abandoned. when she got pregnant with you she was kicked out... but she didn't take me with her... she abandoned me in Audron... and she never came back... I could always see you and her bonding on The Isle of the Lost... I was jealous I had all that until she left... and I was bound to get you back for it... because I blamed it on you" she explains.

"Listen Eva i know she was bad to you, but please Eva let her explain, I know she can't give you back the 16-17 years she missed but I promise you it'll be okay" I explain.

"I'm only 17 and a half" she laughs and I laugh too.

"Okay I'll come with you" she agrees.

"I'm going to let you go now... and we'll see" I say cutting the rope and going over to Carlos.

She starts going the opposite direction to the Isle of the Lost. I grow sad inside I wanted to hope she'd come with me but obviously she's not. She looks back at me and walks my way and smiles and I smile back. We then go back on our trip to talk to mom (who got to go to Audron) (but Maleficent). We make it back home and go to find our mom sitting outside drinking tea.

"Hi mom" I say

"Hi" she says

"Hi mom" Eva says.

"Eva" she asks tearing up Eva nods.

"My Eva" she goes over hugging her and crying.

They stay like that for a while, crying before they calm down and sit down. Mal and he group gave us some privacy to talk to our mom.

"Why" Eva asks?

"I wanted to protect you" mom says.

"Please I want to know why you abandoned me" Eva begs!

"I didn't want to abandon you but you were safer in Audron then with me in the Isle of the Lost. So I had Evie and made her go through the torture of being evil, instead of good like what I wanted to" she explains.

"I always thought of you and loved you" she adds

"I love you too" Eva cries hugging her again

"How about you and mom catch up I'll go back with my friends" I say.

They both nod and I set off to find Mal and everyone else. And I finally do, where Carlos runs up to me and gives me a hug.

"Hi guys" I say.

"Hey" they all chime in.

"Mal" Ben begins

"I love you please forgive me" he finishes

"I'm sorry Ben I'm with Jay" she hooks around jays arm.

"Its okay I want you to be happy" he fakes smile.

"I hope your happy with Audrey too" Mal says and with that he walks away.

A/N:

Hey guys That_Unknown_Writer here, and I know this is like five days early but finals ended sooner then i thought so i wanted to write this for you guys!! I finished this the night before (writing this at 1/14/17 after 9pm) and edited this before publishing this (1/15/17 after 12pm). So yay this book will end in January like I wanted!! So the last part will be an Epilogue hopefully updated on the 20th of January and the authors note which is already done will be on the 21st or 22nd of January whenever I get out to posting it for the next descendants book!!! But until then guys have a great rest of your day and thank you soo much for reading this book and these long authors notes!! And thank you guys for almost 1k reads that is insane!! Thank you soo much for almost that many reads on this!! Anywho I'm going to end this here! Bai (And final note this book is #476 in Adventure!! I don't even know how that was possible but thank you guys for making it possible!!) Any who now bai!

~That_Unknown_Writer_

~LowBatteryPanda