Epilogue

Third Pov

The gang of four got up at six in the morning and went to the side where they could look out to the Isle of the Lost. For once Mal didn't find herself crying, knowing her mom is there, and still refuses to talk to her. For once she smiled, she smiled at the thought that she still has her caring friends around her and her amazing boyfriend. Her entire goal had changed as all she wanted in the beginning was go back to Ben so they could get married, but in the ending she found her love for Jay was much more stronger.

As far as Ben he was now happy, happy with Audrey married. But that didn't bother Mal. Mal is just happy she's with Jay. But it did kind of surprise her when Evie and Carlos began to date. But eventually that became okay. In the beginning the group all dating was a bad idea, but now it's a good idea 'cause their friends are all happy. They all thought they would end up with the good people they met, not fall for each other. But now it makes their friendship ten times stronger then it was before. And that's all the group want, is for their friendship to get stronger and stronger they've been friends ever since they were little kids, they practically grew up together. Also since their moms are friends they automatically became friends. And being the most evil they could was there dream.

They now realize that's not what they want. They want to be normal and have normal lives. They got closer to Audron and they became to like it. Especially Carlos who was once afraid of dogs now owns one. Which sat on his lap as they look out to the shimmering magic keeping Maleficent there. If it wasn't for Maleficent they would've never became good, which was never part of her plan. But it wasn't ever the groups plan ether they were gonna take the wand and leave, then some difficulties came in the plan so they had to come up with a new one, but the new one still turned them good.

But the group couldn't be no happier then how their life is now. Life has changed, but for the better. They thought when living in Audron they found their true love, when their true love was right beside them the entire time.

"First one bag to the dormitory wins" Jay says getting a head start. Carlos, Evie, and Mal laugh before running too.

"CHEATER" Mal yells laughing! Jay runs back and tackles her landing on top of her laughing.

"Now were gonna win" Evie says Carlos picking her up and running faster. Jay and Mal run too Jay picks up Mal to run faster. Eventually they all get back to the dorms laughing falling to the ground as Eva laughs at the group who ran towards her.

A/N:

Hai guys this'll be a short authors note! But thanks for reading but it is now done! And tell me when I post out the authors note whenever, what book you guys want me to do! Bai

~That_Unknown_Writer_

~LowBatteryPanda