Just Can't Help It; The Seque...

By JordanXJohnson

From the original Book "Just Can't Help It; The Chose I Made", I bring you "Just Can't Help It; The Sequel"... More

S1 « Fool oF Me » #Ep 1
S1 « Chance Taken » #Ep 2
S1 « Liliquoi Moon Part I» #Ep 3
S1 « oh Brother » #Ep 4
S1 « Outsider » #Ep5
S1 « Hitting the Fan » #Ep 6
S1 « Escape » #Ep7
S1 «Hermosa Noché » #Ep 8
S1 « Brighter Nights » #Ep9
S1 « Connect Four » #Ep10
S1 « hermosa criatura » #Ep11
S1 « Liliquoi Moon | Part II » #Ep12
S1 « Possible one » #Ep13
S1 « Beautiful nightmare » #Ep14
S1 « We Could Be » | Season .I. finale | #Ep15
S2 « Turning Tables | Part I » #Ep1
S2 « Tables Turned | Part II » #Ep2
S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part I» #Ep3
S2 « Adjusting to Lòvê | Part II» #Ep4
S2 « Incapable » #Ep5
S2 «Ready or Not » #Ep6
S2 « Liliquoi Moon | Part III » #Ep7
S2 « Family to Family Part .I. » #Ep8
S2 « Family To Family Part . II. » #Ep9
S2 « No boundaries » #Ep10
S2 « Black Pavement . Part I . » #Ep11
S2 « Black Pavement. Part II .» #Ep12
S2 « Rather Be » #Ep13
S2 « Battling. The. Past Part .I. » #Ep14
S3 « Awaking Moon (The Moment) » #Ep 1
S3 « Warm blooded » #Ep 2
S3 « Facing Facts » #Ep 3
S3 « His surprise » #Ep 4
S3 « All i Do » #Ep 5
S3 « Amending Family » #Ep 6
S3 « Forgiving to Forget » #Ep 7
S3 « inner Peace » #Ep 8
S3 « Stone of Faith |The finale » #Ep 9

S2 « Battling. The. Past Part .II.» | Season .II. finale | #Ep15

1.5K 111 47
By JordanXJohnson

Christopher Jr. Pov:
• 5 Weeks Later •
« 2:45 pm »

The bell rung as the halls filled up, Maya wobbled down the hallways causing me to laugh at her from a distance. She yawned approaching me. "Lord help me, this baby has me exhausted. That was like a mile walk" she laughed holding on to me.

"Here fat mama" I chuckled giving her my Powerade. She rolled her eyes drinking it before handing the bottle back. "This year is over, and this boy will be here" she smiled at me as we walked towards the steps.

I waited for a group of people to pass before I picked her up. She held on to my neck while people watched. "Y'all are so cute" one of her friends cheered as she was recording us coming down. "Oh stop I'm so fat" she huffed out rewatching the video that popped on her friend Snapchat.

"You're pregnant and you look thick girl" I winked making her laugh. "It is getting a little big" she said looking back. "That's jordan feeding me all that culture food" she mumbled giving me the side eye. "You're giving birth to a half black baby, and my family have welcomed you. Plus you came to your first black BBQ. You're official girl, you made it" I laughed as I held the door open.

"Ouch" she yelled out as meshell Rand pass her popping her ass. "Damn maya, you getting thick bitch" meshell looked at me rolling her eyes. "You're getting think. GIRL." She corrected giving me the side eye.

"Summer is basically here, and a few of us are planning a trip before senior year" she smiled looking at us. Maya turned to me as I looked at meshell. "We're becoming parents this summer so that's where we will be".

"Awe, next time you'll keep it strap" she winked walking pass me. "Holler" she yelled. "Bitches" she added on. "I hate her so much" maya rolled her eyes as we started back walking.

"Is cameron riding with us?" She asked as I patted my pocket pulling out my phone. "I'm guessing no, he usually calls me" I said as we turned the corner to a group of people walking pass the bus ramp.

"There goes Cameron" she pointed as he was holding on to Francisco. I watched as Francisco screaming Oliver name. Cameron pulled at his shirt as maya looked at me. "Go" she hissed out as more people started to crowed around them blocking everything off.

I looked back to maya walking as a guy bumped into her. "Fuck" I sighed out turning around running back to her. "Ay Watch where you going bro" I grunted bumping into him as he slowly jogged away. "Stupid ass". Maya looked annoyed.

"Take my keys and go to the car, I'll meet you there Okay?" I suggested as she shook her head no. "I'm coming with you" she said as I looked back to everybody walking towards the parking lot towards the stadium.

Cameron Pov:

"Francisco stop" I groaned grabbing him as he pulled away from me. Oliver was walking with two other guys as I sighed. "Ayy Bitch" Francisco yelled out as I moved in front of him. "Cameron move I'm not telling you again" he grunted at me. "Oliver I know you hear me" he yelled out jerking away from me.

Sighing as I looked at his friend who clearly wasn't going to stop him either. "Bae Listen Please, He's not fucking worth it" I groaned walking beside him as we were getting closer. "I don't want to hear that shit" He scuffed, as his arm pushed me out the way.

"You a bitch you know that!" He yelled in Oliver face, Oliver looked over at me as he chuckled looking back to Francisco as I blew air through my teeth.

"Oh you hard now nigga?" Oliver groaned stepping closer to him as my urge of stepping in grew more.  "Nah, being hard don't have shit to do with this, you being a coward does" Francisco spat back stepping up to Oliver face.

"You know what you did and I should beat your ass for it hoe, you a bitch bro" Francisco yelled out as my eyes got buck. I've never seen him this aggressive, ever. "Man fuck out my face nigga" Oliver yelled pushing Francisco back as he dropped his backpack.

"You didn't walk over here to talk" he sized Francisco up. "what's really good? I'm not with all this talking shit bro" Oliver groaned as Francisco threw his shirt to the side.

"No. No" I yelled out grabbing him as he looked at me with so much rage. "You better listen homie before you get your ass beat" Oliver laughed out as I sighed looking at Francisco. "He's not worth it Bae" I whispered, but loud enough for him to only hear.

"Why you keep defending that bitch, Cameron I'm not asking for your permission" he eye'd me before jerking away from me as he charged at Oliver taking the first swing. Everybody Rand over as the fought in the field throwing blow for blow.

I could hear someone screaming my name but I didn't know who. Francisco was slightly bigger than Oliver as I Rand over to them as he rolled on top of Oliver punching him in the face. His next hit bled Oliver nose as jr Rand over grabbing Francisco. I noticed blood dripping from his neck as it smeared both of our hands.

"Bae stop please" I groaned as he pulled away from me with a loud groan. "I want to kill that nigga on god" he yelled as jr looked at us both confused. "What the fuck?!" jr. Asked as I looked at Francisco shaking my head.

"Tell him" he yelled at me. "No. Bae just drop it. Please" I sighed out as maya walked over to us. Oliver was still in the background talking shit as people had their phones out recording. "Cameron tell him or I swear bro I will, stop fucking protecting him. It's either Him or me." he groaned looking at me as his jaws clinched up.

"Cam?" Jr called out as I looked at Francisco. "That lil bitch over there is the reason your brother was in the hospital. He came through the window and choked him until he passed out and dipped after, that's why I just beat his bitch ass and on god" Francisco said as jr dropped his bag charging at Oliver.

"CHRISTOPHER" maya yelled as my heart dropped. "Now....." I groaned as jr swung hitting Oliver unnoticed as he stumbled to the ground. "Jr stoppppp" I yelled as he was stomping him. "Jr." I groaned dragging him by his shirt as we both fell. "Stop please" I scuffed out as I started to get emotional.

"Cameron get the fuck off me, that nigga put his hands on you. Let me the fuck go" he yelled throwing me to the side as he walked up to Oliver who friends stood in front of him.

"Nigga you put your hands on my Lil brother? You a bitch nigga, just because your punk ass couldn't handle being dump you try to kill him. Bit" jr groaned throwing another punch over Oliver friends as he pushed them both out the way.

"On my dead Mama nigga, im not one of this little niggas that's afraid of your weak ass. I will beat your hoe ass my dude." He yelled standing over Oliver as he threw another jab at him, as he balled up on the ground.

Oliver Friend stepped between them slightly pushing jr. Before I could get anything out Francisco swung at the boy hitting him as he stumbled over Oliver body. "Maya grabbed jr arm pulling him away as Francisco walked passed me pissed.

I watched as Oliver spit up blood looking over at me. "What have I done" I sighed as he starred me down. It wasn't a look of anger, but a Sincere sorry. "Don't say shit to me, you wrong Cameron" jr groaned bumping into me as him and maya walked toward the parking lot.

Francisco walked behind a group of his friends as one girl rubbed his neck. Gathering my bag and his as I Rand behind him as he was approaching his truck. His friends made their way towards their vehicles as he unlocked the doors.

He didn't say anything as he started the truck swerving off as you could hear his tire strikes. "Stop at the store" I asked as he didn't say anything. "You're fucking bleeding, don't want it to get infected" I groaned at him as he turned hard into the gas station.

He sat there as I got out the car walking in. "First aide supplies?" I asked as he pointed towards the back. They had the travel side kit which was perfect for this situation.

"Thank you" I spoke paying for it as he handed me my change. Francisco sat in the truck with his head against the window as his shirt soaking up the blood. "Let me see" I asked as he gave me full control. Slowly removing the shirt as the cup became visible.

"This will burn okay" I mumbled gliding the alcohol pad across the cut as he beat on his door. "Shit Cam" he groaned out. I took the package of ointment applying it to the cut as the bleeding slowed down.

He rested his head on the window as I strapped the two big packages of bandages onto his neck. Pulling his face towards me as I kissed him. "I'm sorry" I mumbled as he leaned forward putting his truck in drive.

"Did you hear me?" I asked as he pulled off. "You love him still don't you?" He asked as i looked away. "No. I don't love him. I'm with you" I said as he started to talk over me. "SHUT THE FUCK UP" I screamed.

"I love you Francisco, I'm in this car WITH YOU. He wasn't worth this to me, he wasn't worth the risk, he's nothing to me, You're everything to me, and it would have been selfish for me to let you risk getting in trouble. What type of boyfriend would that make me?" I semi yelled at him.

"How you think that makes me look cameron? Me knowing what this boy did to you, and me not doing anything about it. I couldn't even look at you without thinking about it. Every day I saw him I wanted to ram his head into a brick wall. I wanted to make his head target Practice for the soccer team for weeks, that's how much anger I've had built up" he groaned at me.

"I tried to let it go Bae. I tried, on god I tried, but I couldn't live with what he did to you. He could've  taken your life. Do you understand that cam?, have no mercy for him. Every time I see him I will make sure he knows what he did."

He punched his stirring wheel as he yelled out. "I should've broke his shit, ooooo he's lucky" he groaned out. "He better be thankful for your brother. I was planning to dislocate every bone structure in his face" he groaned out as I sat back with my head against the window as my hands were covered in his blood.

Christopher Jr Pov:

"Why are you slamming doors" jordan yelled out from the living room. Maya walked passed me as she entered the kitchen. "Is that blood? Are you okay?" He asked rushing over to us. "Jr. What happen" he asked as I was washing off Oliver blood from my fist.

"Talk to your damn son" I groaned out. As maya slapped my hand. "Excuse me?" Jordan snapped looking at me from across the bar. "One of you explain?" He demanded.

"You know the awkward situation that happen when Francisco was leaving last month?" I asked as he nodded his head. "Come to find out Cameron told him the truth about what happen that night" I said as Jordan stood up looking at me.

"What happen!?" Jordan grew tensed and impatient as I shook my head. "Francisco and Oliver fought just now" I said. "Over Cameron?" Jordan asked. "No over the fact Oliver was the one who put Cameron in the hospital that night, Oliver choked him and left him unconscious" I said as the garage door closed.

Chris turned the corner dropping his bag as he starred at me. "Repeat that?" He asked removing his white coat. "I broke up the fight and Francisco forced Cameron to tell me what happen, and when he did I completely lost it. Lost my mind and control of my anger and this happen" I said flashing the blood from my hand as I continued washing them.

"Where's Cameron?" Chris asked as he threw his coat over the chair. "He's with Francisco. They should be here soon" I said as Chris walked back towards the garage door. "Which house Oliver stay in?" He asked as I shrugged "Maya come sit down girl, rest them pregnant legs" jordan yelled.

•••

"I can't" maya whispered holding her stomach.

"Oh shit" I yelled as water hit the floor.

"Christopher my water just broke"

she gripped my arm as i screamed jordan name.

•••

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 284 27
High school pretty much sucks for everyone, and this is no different for Reiss Irving. As his life starts crumbling around him in the most cliché way...
16.9K 1K 32
This is the sequel to my story Break My Heart, so please go check that out before reading this. _____ //______ //______ Break's over and it's the sta...
9.8K 377 24
Bobby is straight. I'm gay. This should be simple. Why, then, is it so complicated? ***** Caleb hated the fact that he was falling for his best frien...
2.7K 94 24
It all started in my Junior year of high school. That year was when everything changed, when everything that I've known about myself was no longer t...